Prostitution as a solution for the overly shy male virgin

diabolik

A few recent threads about male virgins, guys who can't talk to girls, and a guy who can't even make eye contact with a girl, got me thinking . . .

For those virgins who are

1. not virgins by choice, and

2. are generally terrified of women, and

3. don't particularly care about the first time being with someone special

4. over 25 years of age (the specific age is a little arbitrary, but if you're a 21 y/o virgin, that really isn't so odd that it should be affecting your self-esteem; if, on the other hand, you're 28, I can see how it would)

Why not hire a prostitute and get it over with? You lose your virginity, which has become a source of shame for many of you, you get to see what all the fuss is about, and maybe it will even make you a tiny bit more confident around women in general.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is a prostitute going to help me:

Hold hands?

Cuddle?

Kiss?

Have intimate conversations?

Be a partner and share an emotional connection?

All a prostitute can do is take my money and let me have sex with her. Sex isn't all I want. I want a relationship, which includes intimacy and an emotional and spiritual connection along with the sex.

Plus, I feel enough already. How am I supposed to feel if I think that the only way I can have sex with an attractive woman is to pay for it? I imagine that will make me feel even worse.

Because they're not ashamed of being virgins. Majority of them are ashamed of never have had that real relationship. Which is counter-productive as it leads to even more failure. There's no reason for feeling that way, fellas. Honestly. Past is the past. You can keep on holding onto that past or you can work on your future so it CAN be your past. The choice is yours~

I have a friend who's turning 41 this year. I know he will die a virgin unless a woman approaches him and makes all the moves. It won't happen.

I would recommend to any shy male virgin who is getting up there to get a prostitute only to experience what sex is. Otherwise I'd tell any young guy to not do it.

It has crossed my mind from time to time, but the good feelings on the glans is not solely what I seek. I want to feel the intimacy, the closeness to someone with whom I have a connection, the sense that I could just lay next to her and caress her body for hours on end, knowing that the feeling is reciprocated. Something tells me that this a prostitute could not provide, and I could do a better use of the money by renting my mother a bigger car. (stupid commercial)

How is a prostitute going to help me . . .

Not for you then. I directed the suggestion to those guys who don't care if their first time is with someone special.

Because they're not ashamed of being virgins. Majority of them are ashamed of never have had that real relationship.

Good point. I guess I'm thinking part of what's holding them back is the feeling that they are inadequate b/c they've never been with a woman, while most of the women they are pursuing are experienced.

I have a friend who's turning 41 this year. I know he will die a virgin unless a woman approaches him and makes all the moves. It won't happen.

I would recommend to any shy male virgin who is getting up there to get a prostitute only to experience what sex is.

Wow. And he's not asexual? His friends should take up a collection and hire a woman to seduce him.

Because she could care less about how good you are, how big your junk is, or how hot you look. Nothing else about it is nerve-wracking. Nerves come from performance issues -- you're dealing with someone who doesn't care as long as the money is there.

And that's the big problem, isn't it?

Imagine these two scenarios:

Scenario #1: You have sex for the first time with a girlfriend. She understands your situation and loves you, so she takes it slow with you. You ejaculate quickly, but go for a second round, and there's less pressure on you. And this will probably not be the last time you two have sex. Who knows, you could have sex four, five times if you have the stamina.

Scenario #2: You have sex with a prostitute. Every second counts, because every second you're paying more money that you might or might not have. Plus, you ejaculate quickly anyways. She might or might not want to go for a second round, and there's more pressure on you, because after this night you won't have sex again, at least unless you find a girlfriend or pay for it again. There's no possibility of going more than the allotted agreed time.

Which scenario do you think is better, really?

Exactly, agent. I've slept with two virgins. Second one was 28 and I had no idea until he 'confessed' a month or so afterwards because he felt guilty about telling me he'd slept with five people before me! I was like, why on earth would you feel bad - in this age where the world's full of std's and all those nasties, I'm hardly going to think it's a bad thing. If he'd confessed to sleeping with a prostitute? I'd have kicked him to the kerb. In my eyes, it's immoral.

What makes you think that your gf will already be in love with you prior to having sex? It doesn't work that way too often nowadays. She's not even guaranteed to stick around if her guy shows complete incompetence. "He's too small" "He's too inexperienced" etc. etc. etc. are all common themes. Sure, some people will be forgiving...most (at a certain age) will not care to wait around for the guy to figure out how to roll.

There is more pressure on you to please someone you care about than someone you don't.

Exactly, agent. I've slept with two virgins. Second one was 28 and I had no idea until he 'confessed' a month or so afterwards because he felt guilty about telling me he'd slept with five people before me! I was like, why on earth would you feel bad - in this age where the world's full of std's and all those nasties, I'm hardly going to think it's a bad thing. If he'd confessed to sleeping with a prostitute? I'd have kicked him to the kerb. In my eyes, it's immoral.

Likewise. It also tells me he doesn't know how to deal with his problems constructively.

What makes you think that your gf will already be in love with you prior to having sex? It doesn't work that way too often nowadays. She's not even guaranteed to stick around if her guy shows complete incompetence. "He's too small" "He's too inexperienced" etc. etc. etc. are all common themes. Sure, some people will be forgiving...most (at a certain age) will not care to wait around for the guy to figure out how to roll.

There is more pressure on you to please someone you care about than someone you don't.

Dude, if the person leaves you because your member is too small or because you're too inexperience, the person isn't worth keeping around. No sweat. Look at it as a good filter system.

It's not that your gf will put pressure on you, it's that you will put a lot of pressure on yourself.

And with the prostitute, you can negotiate everything - time, etc., beforehand.

You will put a lot of pressure on yourself with the prostitute, too, because you actually have never done this before. It would probably be less nerve-wracking if you actually knew the woman you were having sex with, and she could show you, rather than you having to figure it all out yourself.

Dude, if the person leaves you because your member is too small or because you're too inexperience, the person isn't worth keeping around. No sweat. Look at it as a good filter system.

Kicking all those sorts of people to the curb leaves you with an incredibly small amount of individuals to choose from.

Why would you put pressure on yourself to please a prostitute? That doesn't make sense.

Archived