Q for the guys: what do you think of love handles?

angela89

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bahaha - I wonder how boys would feel if we brought up their man-boobs?

Or their beer-bellies ...

Or their thunder-thighs ...

Here's the truth ladies - men ALWAYS think the very best of themselves, no matter what. To the point where even if they really aren't altogether too great when it comes to the looks department, they still think that women worldwide adore them.

This is regardless of their insecurities - they're almost always able to exude confidence.

Meanwhile, us girls? Do we ever stop looking for flawes in ourselves?

Here's the truth ladies - men ALWAYS think the very best of themselves, no matter what. To the point where even if they really aren't altogether too great when it comes to the looks department, they still think that women worldwide adore them.

This is regardless of their insecurities - they're almost always able to exude confidence.

Meanwhile, us girls? Do we ever stop looking for flawes in ourselves?

That's quite the opinion you have.

Go back to recess. And watch out for the boys, they have cooties.

What do I think of love handles? I think that I wouldn't notice them during sex - or if I did, I wouldn't mind them. The nature of my libido is such that any woman I'm making love to looks just wonderful to me. It's like wearing the ultimate pair of rose-coloured glasses.

When I'm not in the middle of sex, however? I'd prefer a firmer waist-line.

What do I think of love handles? I think that I wouldn't notice them during sex - or if I did, I wouldn't mind them. The nature of my libido is such that any woman I'm making love to looks just wonderful to me. It's like wearing the ultimate pair of rose-coloured glasses.

When I'm not in the middle of sex, however? I'd prefer a firmer waist-line.

so what do you do during the inbetween time when you're not having sex yet? pretend they're not there because you know you won't notice them later?

so what do you do during the inbetween time when you're not having sex yet? pretend they're not there because you know you won't notice them later?

Just because something isn't sexy doesn't mean that it's repulsive (or that I would want to ignore it). What do I do in the meantime? Admire how beautiful and wonderful she is. Some love-handles hardly change that.

Just because something isn't sexy doesn't mean that it's repulsive (or that I would want to ignore it). What do I do in the meantime? Admire how beautiful and wonderful she is. Some love-handles hardly change that.

love handles isn't your preference though?

Not true. Some of us have tons of insecurities. Some of us wonder if girls are ever genuinely interested in us. What you say may be true for some guys but it is not true for all.

As for the love handles I think girls are not too attractive when they are so skinny they have no curves. Curves are sexy. Too big is not good and too small is not good. Towards the middle is perfect.

I have a small waist but I remember once when a guy grabbed the fat on my thighs. I was so mortified I wanted to burst into tears. I then went on a diet and lost a heap of weight to make sure it never happened again lmao.

lol what an idiot....why would he do that? He shoulda known he would never get laid again. I'm so fortunate that I've never really had a guy do anything like that. I mean, they've poked me in the side just being flirty, but never anything more than that.

It was meant to be a compliment. But grabbing my thigh, making a grr sound and saying "FAR CHECK OUT YOUR LEGS" was so not the way to do it. rofl

Nope, they are indeed not my preference.

i was helping you answer the thread as it was asked. that's all.

It was meant to be a compliment. But grabbing my thigh, making a grr sound and saying "FAR CHECK OUT YOUR LEGS" was so not the way to do it. rofl

was he a pirate?

'far check out your legs....yarrrr.' lmao, that's how it sounds to me.

Archived