Ask For Advice

Thread: Clear Bubble under my tongue.

Forumzguy

Clear Bubble under my tongue.

After eating dinner tonight, I noticed that i have a bump under my tongue. So i went upstairs and checked and it was a small clear bubble. I freaked out because I don't know what it is. I also popped it and clear liquid squished out. Anyone know what this is and will it ever go away?

summerpeach
    canker sore. Gargle with warm salt water and call me in the morning

Scorpion Fury
    it's a cyst. i get them sometimes. no big deal, but i don't pop them. they don't take long to go away on their own.

soul_soother
    Silver Member
    Just have hard candy to help u forgot

tastytoothpaste

It's a mucocele. (AKA blocked salivary gland). They're nasty and they feel gross and annoying, but they go away on their own.

Forumzguy
    thanks guys. Glad to hear that they go away. Phewww!

Divine_Malice
    yeah to above. i usually pop them though cause it goes away faster with me, if i do. No biggie

MJ23
    It sounds like it is a blocked saliva gland. I had this a couple years ago and it did not go away on its own. Everytime I popped it it would come back a few days later. I went to an oral surgeon and he had to remove the gland. But it was a painless, simple procedure and I haven't had trouble since. So if it keeps coming back, please talk over your options with an oral surgeon or your dentist. Overall, it isn't a big deal though!

ghost69
    i've gotten them, mostly if i ever ate really sour candy.

drewciouS281

Where ever the Snow, Dunes or Beach are!!!!
    yeah, they are harmless. i always pop whatever little bubbles i get in my mouth. sometimes flower or pumpkin seeds open little cuts and a bubble forms or just normal mouth bacteria. pop away. lol. If you want to take extra precautions. gargle with salt and water.

Top Threads
Soft Drinks
I have decided to give up soft drinks for 1 week to see if I can do it. I love diet coke! I have read articles on how people lose weight by cutting
Weird quitting smoking withdrawals..help?
I quit smoking just a couple of days ago. I knew that craving cigarettes is a no brainer being part of the quitting process. But I'm having the
Related to IUD or something else
Yesterday I awoke to a sharp pain, I believe in my ovary. Today it's more dull than sharp, but my period started about 4 days ago, so I'm not
Medication review & feel secure about no longer needing it
It has been a long haul since my complete breakdown in July 2012. After a few years of therapy ,a year and a bit on Klonopin and then only very
Always hurting inside, low self esteem?
I was ok, not the best, but all this super low esteem came out when my dad started giving me these lectures. I could say there is no worse pain then
I feel like I'm going to go insane.
So, this is going to take forever. I'd be tempted to just drop down and accept what I'm becoming, but I do need some serious help and I have nowhere
Too many things piling up at once.... I feel like I'm spiraling down.
I started my first semester at college in September. Making friends has been incredibly hard, but I managed to make an incredibly close friend who I

online counseling
Featured Threads
Ugly pictures
We had a professional photographer come in at work. I used the photo and put it on my dating profile. But when my Roomie saw it,she said take it
Not being "too" available.
I posted a few days ago about the younger guy I've been dating for 6 months and how he doesn't want to use BG/GF labels. I got some great feedback
I am having difficulty accepting my boyfriends bisexuality for no reason
So here goes; the main reason why I got this account here is probably because I am so ashamed of myself and that because I am surrounded by either
relationship advice
hi... I'll start by saying i'm a guy, i just really needed a woman's point of view for this, so i hope you can help me! My mom is paying for my
Seeing ex tomorrow..so confused. Need advice!
Hi everyone. I'm really confused with my ex. Dated two years; he was very hurt by the breakup. He hasn't dated many people, and I was his first
Needing advice and/or support with ex girlfriend
Ok. Long story short... I ended up in a serious relationship with my best friend of 7 years. The last 3 years of which we were in a serious
I really need some advice and a outside opinion
I really don't know what to do ... My girlfriend and I have been dating for about a year now she is no longer attracted to me but tells me she loves
Ask For Advice