Ask For Advice

Thread: Clear Bubble under my tongue.

Forumzguy

Clear Bubble under my tongue.

After eating dinner tonight, I noticed that i have a bump under my tongue. So i went upstairs and checked and it was a small clear bubble. I freaked out because I don't know what it is. I also popped it and clear liquid squished out. Anyone know what this is and will it ever go away?

summerpeach
    canker sore. Gargle with warm salt water and call me in the morning

Scorpion Fury
    it's a cyst. i get them sometimes. no big deal, but i don't pop them. they don't take long to go away on their own.

soul_soother
    Silver Member
    Just have hard candy to help u forgot

tastytoothpaste

It's a mucocele. (AKA blocked salivary gland). They're nasty and they feel gross and annoying, but they go away on their own.

Forumzguy
    thanks guys. Glad to hear that they go away. Phewww!

Divine_Malice
    yeah to above. i usually pop them though cause it goes away faster with me, if i do. No biggie

MJ23
    It sounds like it is a blocked saliva gland. I had this a couple years ago and it did not go away on its own. Everytime I popped it it would come back a few days later. I went to an oral surgeon and he had to remove the gland. But it was a painless, simple procedure and I haven't had trouble since. So if it keeps coming back, please talk over your options with an oral surgeon or your dentist. Overall, it isn't a big deal though!

ghost69
    i've gotten them, mostly if i ever ate really sour candy.

drewciouS281

Where ever the Snow, Dunes or Beach are!!!!
    yeah, they are harmless. i always pop whatever little bubbles i get in my mouth. sometimes flower or pumpkin seeds open little cuts and a bubble forms or just normal mouth bacteria. pop away. lol. If you want to take extra precautions. gargle with salt and water.

Top Threads
Alcohol Problems, what do I do?
Looking back I've had problems with drinking since I started college. I donít drink every day but I have nights every so often that I just keep
Pain after cystitis for weeks
Hey, so I had a couple nasty cases of cystitis about 6 weeks ago that just kept coming back (have explained before) and now I'm just sort of having
Mom I don't understand this
So y'all know that mom has been fightin the cancer for a while now. She's had very little to no mobility the past few months, and hasn't ate enough
Chest pain after meditation
I recently had chest pain after meditation. I have a lot of sadness and pain that is happening with my spouse and the world. I am trying to figure
doctors are not able to help
So its been 1 and a half year of stomach pain. To be more specific in the mid upper abdomen, I have a terrible bowel movement, cuz im only able to
Cambridge diet
Hi starting this thread in the hope someone is in the same position I started the Cambridge diet and I am feeling great looking forward to losing
insecure and people bring her down
This post is about my friend and not me. She wants to take singing as a career. She loves music and have a great knowledge about it. She is a mezzo

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Tired of Being His Provider??
Okay so I found this site through Google. This seems like a pretty common topic and I suppose I just need to vent. My husband has been unemployed
Beautiful women who works at lush...
So there is this a girl who works at this place. I've been in there twice now and she is a stunner. Its one of those girls who you have to look twice
Being left for another man by my ex girlfriend
My and my ex gf broke up 7 months ago back in late April. We had bad fights and she stated she was unhappy. She then proceeded to have an active
Wondering?
Ok, I posted before about my situation but I would like to further talk. This woman I became involved with 3 years ago TOLD me she had feelings for
Break up Advice Needed
Hi all, I really need some advice on my recent break up with my girlfriend of almost five years. A few months ago I started to feel unhappy and
She's getting ready for marriage. She thinks that it is what I want. My fault.
So, I am pretty much in a difficult situation. I have been with a girl for the past 4 years. In these 4 years, after a while I realized she really
Venting - Advice...?
Hello, Im a 36 year old male, married with 3 kids. My wife and I are pretty much like roommates. There is zero sex life and its from both ends
Ask For Advice