Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Day 4 of new Crazy Puppy Journal. Capt. Jack Sparrow

RomanticAthart

No, I don't know just what I'm going to call the new puppy.

He's cute as a bug's ear, but WHAT A HANDFUL! I'm definitely going to take him to puppy class.

Now, he reminds me of the last lab puppy I had, how WILD he was at first!

I ended up putting him in puppy class too at EIGHT WEEKS OLD, the last puppy. I remember feeling like an IDIOT cuz I HAD to take my puppy who was only 2 MONTHS old and and stick him in obedience class, cuz he had such a stubborn and dominant streak to him.

He ended up being a great dog actually, LOVED everyone and got along with EVERYTHING, dogs cats, people.....and i'm really hoping this one will be too.

He's been mouthy lately and accidentally (i hope it was accidentally) bit me on the mouth after licking me.

I don't know what this stems from?

He just got seperated from his litter mates last week. Maybe he just needs People socialization, but I saw photos of him hanging out with what I guess is the breeders young toddlers!

He LOVES kids.. He wants so bad to be with them.

I think he's bored.. I think I need to take him out in the morning, early... he likes to get up early, and I DO NOT!

Yesterday.. the reason I"m thinking of naming him Capt Jack Sparrow is he's a THIEF! rotflol

I was walking him last nite and after walking for over a half a mile we came back home and he walked by one of the neighbor's solar lites and decided to pluck it out of the ground!

So, we had to stop while I stuck the solar lite back in the ground. Hope the neighbor didn't see that! He's got a dog too, so hopefully he'd be understanding... his dog is cute, I'm sure he'll love her!

I mean, really, you know anyone who needs to have a "side man" stage a heist of some type? This dog would be perfect and he's only 9 weeks old.

No one would suspect him. He's so cute and chubby and snuggly looking, but when you least expect it, he runs and steals something you like.

Today, I came home and there was a bag of blue jelly beans that he'd found and scattered all over the floor!

I managed to get a dog gate up the day before yesterday and I'm so glad I did. I just HOPE he's not going to be big enough to jump over this thing!

It's at least 30 inches high.. that's pretty tall, but he's figured out now how to climb the stars. He couldnt' do that the first day out, though he still won't climb in & out of the car.

Today was so hot.. Maybe that's why he's in a grumpy mood.

It was 90 degrees out. I had him in the tiled room where the puppy gate is, but there's no a/c there, it's in the adjoining room and maybe there was not enough air flow to keep him comfy. I think i will NOT turn the a/c off tonite,

Tomorrow is supposed to be even hotter.

Well, gods know what kind of weather he had to endure yesterday.

I went accross town and ran into the worst electric storm of my life! there was these creepy looking low lying clouds scooting accross the sky!

They just gave me eerie thoughts, and soon enough, we had pounding rains, driving accross the roads in SHEETS and scads of LIGHTNING BOLTS so close I actually screamed out in terror at one that hit accross the street from an office I was forced to stay in until the storm passed. The power went out there and thru half the town. They didn't even have STREET LITES working!

Then as I tried to go up certain streets there was HUGE trees downed from the lightning and winds. ONE tree had its bark completely STRIPPED OFF IT and it was at least 50 feet tall!

Bad storm.

And I KNOW there was a guy only 1/2 mile from us whose huge tree was struck by the lightning and winds and it fell down in his yard, poor guy. I heard it crush some of his cars, but they were sawing and mulching the tree up today and the puppy refused to walk near that machinery.

Guess it hurt its ears, so maybe it's a bit stressed too by the storm yesterday.

The cat didn't seem to mind. She was sleeping contently on the sofa over the top half, like she was digging on watch the storm out the window! She's a crazy cat.. she likes going outside,

Tomorrow i bring her outside, she's not been out since i got the puppy and that's bothering me!

I hate this hot weather. it was in the 90s today....BIG CHANGE since last month, which was the rainiest May on record, but I didn't mind that.

We can have some really HOT Mays and I prefer a rainy one to a hot one, that's for sure.

We took a walk this morning about 10:30 am. I thought it would be hotter but it wasn't bad, but still after we were done he had to go romp thru the big puddle in the yard and get himself soaking wet!

I guess that's how black labs stay cool in the summer. They are smart dogs, they really are!

He knows if he's wet, he'll be cool. I'm thinking of getting him a splash pool to play in.

I bet he loves the water. FINALLY I have a retriever that likes water!

All my past retrievers did NOT like the water.. My golden, we lived near the ocean and he didn't like it.. Our first lab, he took a splash once when he was a puppy but when in over his head, and never liked it after that...

My last lab, he'd WADE, but that was it.

well, I need to start maybe getting the crate out for the puppy. So the cat can get used to him.

I'm afraid since he's "nippy" he's going to hurt the cat. Though, she's got soem SHARP claws. she just might teach him a lesson and then he won't nip no more.

I don't know though.. she's getting older so I dont' want her to get hurt either.

The thing is, he's never been around cats, while she's grown up with dogs.

so.. I've got a training tape about puppies and I'm p8icking up some good tips from it.

It's been so long since I had a puppy, 14 years actually.. and so I've forgotten what goes into raising a puppy.

It's alot of work. I love the puppy though.. Now i gotta figure out what to name him.

I keep thinking Charlie but I wanted to give him a special name.. I wonder what the french word for "thief" is??

He is a little thief.. lil' devil.. well gotta go.. take it easy...

Day 5:

We got out today and walked early... he met up last nite with this 15 YEAR OLD dog.. My, he's so nice to the other dogs!

It makes me proud! We met up with a 135 lb Great Pyrnees hoy, and even though the owner said he was cool.. i was sweating bullets, as the dog was HUGE.

I was afraid any minute the dog would attack him and picked him up.. I think he was most RELIEVED.... as he kept kissing me after we walked away!

We walked about 1.5 miles tonite.. which I wonder if TOO MUCH for 10 week old puppy?

He seemed to like the walk but needed to stop to chew a pine cone! rotflol.. he's a mess.. such a cute dog..

I'm enjoying owning him.. but he's stubborn as hell. I need to start training NOW.

Must say though, he's been VERY GOOD about his house training.. was gone for 5 HOURS and he didn't do ANYTHING in the house! What a sweetie!

I'm amazed at how much energy he has, after all that walkign you'd think he'd come home and crash, but nope, he wanted to chase a ball and play when we got back!

Everyone seems to love him too that meet him.

THIS IS A GREAT WAY TO MEET GUYS! we went walking in town and started talkign to this really CUTE guy.. who also owned a few dogs...

I love this! I realize how EMPTY my life's been without a dog! I feel like I've just come back from out of the shadows or something!

Then i ran into a guy in grocery store who also lost his dog to some bad disease about 2 years ago.. They just got a new puppy too and they couldn't seem to come to grips with getting a new dog after they lost the old one either!

Apparently I've been the same way. I just CANNOT BELIEVE i've gone.. what?? 2 years and almots 5 months with NO DOG!

the last time I lost a dog I had a new one within a month at the max!

I need to choose a name for the dog...I was thinking of the name "Burt".. that character on sesame street with the black hair! LOL

I love naming my dogs after cartoon characters.. what was the name of the dog owned by that Poindexter... geeky guy with glasses who was so smart back in the 60s?

I need to google that... I think my friend named his dog this... hahah.. cool name..

I had a dog named Ralph, named after that puppet back in the 60s with the curly coat and long ears who'd keep hugging himself.. hehe

well, need some rest..

WHY???? does this puppy arise from sleep at 6 am??? I wish there was puppy tranquilizers or food one could buy to make your puppy sleep longer...

I'm so tired from getting up so early.. I crashed tonite at midnite, but got up to let puppy out..

I need to get on a puppy site and start askign questions.

• 1 month later...

Gosh, I'm not been good about posting in my journal.

My puppy is now 14 weeks old and growing So much! i should post his pix. he's so cute!

The cat, though, not sure she likes him.. which makes me sad.. She's hissed at him several times, but it's been when he approaches her in a corner or some tight spot.

If she up high and he cannot reach her, she's relaxed with him in the room.

Well, I need to focus on them getting along...

I went to puppy class last nite. Gosh, half the puppies, like 3 of them were not there.

His sister was missing, along with the young female who always pounces on him, but I think he sort of likes her anyway.

The instructor, maybe i was just tired from work, but starting to NOT like her at all.

She always, always says disparaging comments about my puppy. Okay, so he's a barker, but if she's an instructor, show me ways I can get him to STOP barking!

That's what I paid for... Instead she seems more intent on telling us stuff about dogs, but not much time traingin the dogs.

I feel cheated to be honest! My vet advised me using another dog training company, not this one, and I'm afraid I'll be spending yet MORE money to take him to a DECENT animal trainer!

I hate this Pet store, it's a chain store, and once, in a different city, I came into the store, and this instructor was supposedly "training" a young black lab, about 6 months old.

The hostile way she was treating him made me almost want to write to the company itself.

Before I signed up for this class, the people in the store said they LOVED this one instructor, but she QUIT right before our class started, and we got stuck with another instructor, who personally, I don't really care for!

I dont' think that her methods are that effective.....I don't really feel my DOG is learning that much...

We had to get our dogs to lie down. There's a young dachshund puppy who was standing near my dog, and he was seeing me givng my dog a treat every time he lay down.

Well, I had some extra treats in my hand, and I asked the dashshund to lay down and he did!

The owner said that was a first.. but the instructor said it was "hard" to get a dog with short legs to lay down!

* * * ?? If I could get him to lay down, what was hard about it!

I felt pleased I was able to get not only my own dog to lay down, but also someone else's! hehe..

Maybe I shud be the trainer!

Anyway, she's always goign on about some stray she's taking in, but seems to have something against my dog, whose purebred, and as cute as a button, even if he's rather frisky.

So what? he's a puppy for god's sakes, only 14 weeks old!

Is he supposed to be like a 10 year old dog in behavior?

well, he did the command she asked for instantly when she called him!

I was so proud of him. He IS smart! He's ALREADY housebroken.. who can say that about their 14 week old puppy???

Mine is great that way..

His bad habit is barking though.. and I'd LOVE to learn how to break him of that...

Well, I went and took him out after class and ran into this lady with another dashshund and her friend.. They both remarked how cute and sweet my puppy was, and the friend said she ALSO had a black lab and it was a WILD thing too!

Welll I know this!

I've had SEVERAL black labs and they always were hyper, really active, but sweet dogs... really a handful, but totally worth it in terms of companionship.

I love black labs! I always will I guess.

our first one... my brother found him under a car! He'd run away from home and had chewed his way off the rope he was on!

well, a sweeter dog you couldn't find anywhere!

You couldn't even be the least bit sad with him in the room, he just made you feel so good to be around him.. He was that loving...

we loved him to pieces, but he WAS destructive! and yes, he did bark! and yes, he was strong and didn't walk well on a leash...

I gotta get off here, but I'm a bit fed up with the training and the small facilities we are forced to be in..

Anyway.. there are about 3 dogs in that class that have literally ATTACKED some of hte other dogs, and the trainer does NOT say nothing bad bout * them!

But she cannot say nothign good about MY dog! I'm starting to hate this chick!

Maybe she's jealous cuz I have this handsome puppy and she always gets mutts!

I've owned my share of mutts but when you act like your dog is better than mine cuz he's got numerous breeds in him, it gets ridiculous.....

Plus, if I can get †he dashshund in the class to lay down and she claims that is too hard to do.. what does that say about her as a trainer?? Hmmmmmm

• 2 weeks later...

I went to the OTHER puppy class. my dog's sibling is in that class. It was great fun to see them rolling around together and frolikcing together.

I cannot STAND the instructor! We spent the whole day listening to GROOMING techniques!

Like a hunting dog needs to be GROOMED! Oh, pleeze... give me a large break.

She's not a good instructor. See the sibling's not really "getting" her commands either.

I don't think she's effective as a trainer. She's more into selling stuff for the store where we have classes and chit chatting about her dogs and dogs in general.

Sorry but after paying over $100 I want to be able to have the techniques to TRAIN my dog!

I'll never take another class with her again. At least this class has the more mellow puppies in it.. No one tried to attack my dog in THIS class,

In the other one, there's about 3 dogs that will literally MAUL my poor puppy in it.

Somehow they are never hauled over the carpet like the instructor does to my dog CONSTANTLY.

she starts going on how much HUGER my dog is than his sibling.. well the sibling is female.. he's not.. and he's like an INCH taller!

The sibling, while she's getting very pretty in the face, needs to gain some weight. I can see her ribs. Her owners are cool people, we might get them together so they can hang out together.....

We'll have to do it soon, as neither one of us are planning to fix our dogs.. Why should we? we've both got nice looking dogs..

There's SO few puppies to go around in our area... I think we start needing to have more BREEDERS here...

I'm going to put my up for stud service..

I searched for 2 YEARS and couldnt' find this type of dog ANYWHERE in our area. I'd be definitely providing a needed service.

Everyone who sees my dog states how pretty my dog is. He's a sweetie too...

I'm really falling in love with him....

The kittie, I need to work on their getting along together.. I think the cat feels intimidated when she's got nowhere safe to run to...

Other times, when she's up on a bench or high bed, she's calm when he walks into the room...

Now he's resting on the floor... I need to go change the cat's litter.. He likes to get into that....

I found out yesterday, that's common among puppies..

It's funny, cuz the last dog I had, when he was a puppy, we had a horse farm nearby and he'd go an steal the horse poops...

I told my friend that, and she stated HER dog liked to do the same thing, they were both puppies..

Once, we went all the way to the Outer banks, and I told her, I would be sending her special "Outer Banks Pony Poops", they were wild ponies there, as a Christmas present to her pet! ROTFLOL...

we both got a good laugh out of that one.

well, he's definitely LESS mouthy than he used to be.. Definitely is calming down since he was a little tiny puppy! I definitely see that...

He still barks alot but much sweeter and calmer to hang around with, thank god!

He was a wild child when I first got him....I think he's gotten used to us.

Plus we got do lots of stuff together.. He's been all over town with me... Gets along really GOOD with other dogs, like other cats... (one comes up to him and he smells it, and wags his tail) Likes ppl generally.....

I'm glad he barks though. .he's a great watchdog.. had a golden retriever who NEVER barked at all. with all the crime going on with the bad economy, a barking dog is NOT a bad thing to have!

he's giving me these puppy eyes now.....C'mon ma.. let's go do something together..

He's going to be a good looking dog, I can tell, Has really soft fur.. not that nasty course fur, you cannot stand to hardly touch...

I think in two months i can probably farm him out for stud service, lol.. he's already getting "familiar" with his comforter and bedding... Crazy dog!

well, I love him.. he's becoming a very sweet dog... gotta get off here 4 now.. Aloha...

• 2 weeks later...

well, I changed his dog food and he is definitely experiencing the "runs"..

Poor guy.. At least I THINK it is from his new dog food. Saturday morning we went walking and we were under this tree that had dropped all these seeds and he was eating the seeds up like no tomorrow...

When we got home, he puked up something and also had the runs.. I thought it might be from the dog food... as it is different and cheaper and he ate FAR too much of it.. got into it by himself, AFTER i gave him a heaping bowl of it.....

I am going to call the vet's tomorrow and see if they cannot give him something for the diahhrea.. this is starting to scare me...

Today thoguh he got into some cooking stuff. I woke up to find oatmeal in a sack scattered ALL over the floor.. Lentils all OVER the floor and so who KNOWS what this puppy has eaten last nite.

When i got home today he had gotten SICK all over the bedding and had diahhrea several times poor thing...

It was hassle to clean it up but it is not his fault...

I shoudl of just come str8 home after my errands.. Took a little walk cuz I was in town and it was nice out...

Silly me... We DID stop at the store on the way home from our walk and I got him some canned dog food and his REGULAR puppy food.....

He ate them both, along with a cooked egg.. so at least his appetite is okay..

I noticed after he got sick, he did not even LOOK at the new puppy food..

Very unusual for him. he eats like a fiend!

well, his vet just called me and said YES, it cud well be the seeds from that tree OR the new dog food giving him fits.

He says it is good he has his appetite back. I got his old regular food and now he is back to his old hungry self.

Never thought I would put food in his dish and he would turn his nose up at it..

Yesterday was a scary time.. I did not sleep good last nite, worrying about him..

He is a handful but I love him so..

Now, if only I can get the cat & the dog to get along and become friends..

He wants to play with the cat like she is a dog, chasing her and stuff and she is not into that!

He is MUCH better.. his appetite is back IN FULL.. he is running around stealing toys and things that are not his...

Now i just notice he seems to have some problems with biting himself alot and he seems itchy..

I;m going to check it out on the web... and tell the vet this.. I do not like to see him uncomfortable...

The cat seems more relaxed with him around now.. she is even getting on the floor when he is in the room...

I need to enforce him NOT chasing her though... she does not like that... and she is not a dog, she is a cat... he thinks he can play with her like he plays with other dogs..

I do not see her hissing at him so much, more swatting at him if he does something naughty...

He is getting so tall, his fur is beautiful so soft and silky.. I am really falling in love with this puppy.

He is getting MUCH more sweet and loving.. christ, the first 4 weeks were like insanity row.. he would bite so much and acted so crazy!

Now he kisses me all the time and his biting has definitely lessened.. the teeth are not as sharp as they were..

Gosh, new puppy teeth, they cud use them for scalpel in an operating room! I am NOT lying! lol

well, he is back on track..no more rolling diahhrea... though stealing things he shud NOT.. last nite he got a hold of a bottle of tylenol PM pills!

Geez Louise.. thank GOD he did not get the bottle open. Today he stole a razor out of the bathroom...

My god.. do ALL puppies do this? I never ever had a puppy this mischevious before this one, I will tell you.

On the brighter side, he sure is a nice dog..everyone loves him. A guy asked me the other day how much I wanted for him.. LOL... i would not take a million bucks at this point, I;m afraid.. he has certainly won his way into my heart.. I heard a kid say, as we walked by, I want that dog! lol.. yeah.. sure.. I BET you do.. hehe.. he is sweetie pie, but WOW is he getting big! He;s like such a tall puppy.. his head is still small though.. hehe

He is like a totally different dog than the one I brought home. I was honestly thinking of taking him back to the guy I got him from the first few weeks I had him..

Now I have had him two months and he is such a nicer dog than when I first got him.

I wonder, did I do something to set him off? Or was he just a puppy with a wild-mean streak to him?

He is not that way at all now.. he is sweet and loving, and loves to lick me..

I just wonder when we can sleep together.. he does NOT seem to sleep at nite. I have invited him up on the bed, and he likes to lie next to me.. i love that about hunting dogs. they love to cuddle and now he seems to definitely be getting along better with the cat too.

He loves the cat, but she still keeps him at arms length, at times, though she definitely does NOT seem to be afraid of him, like she used to be...

well, I;m not yelling at him so much.. well, I AM for getting into the kitty litter box, but not for biting me.. I think that scared her alot..

He likes to sit there at the bottom of the bed and look at her and bark.. like hey, let;s play!

She will just sit there and swat her paw at him, but she definitely not HISSING at him half as much as she used to!

I think that she is starting to like him too.. She seems to take in interest in what he does.. He is CERTAINLY entertaining, that is for sure!

I love it! I had her outside today and she found the catnip I got a week or so ago and planted in the garden! She was sitting right next to it, and i had the dog outside on a leash, and she knew he was there and did not run away and he was not harassing her either!

I love it! That my animals get along.. Okay.. so I did not get hardly any hours for work, but at least my animals are getting along alot better. It would of cost me at least $100 I bet to get a animal trainer in here to help keep the dog from harassing the cat.. Now they seem to be making their own way and starting to get used to each other....

They have definitely made progress...i don;t feel scared to have the dog be loose where the cat is anymore...

• 1 month later...

Well, puppy is doing well, he's gotten big, and is a major sweetheart! Everyone who sees him, loves him!

He's still snitching things though.. that's NOT so good, but he's definitely being a good puppy otherwise.. NEVER goes to the bathroom inside.. stays around our place... likes the cat...

How much longer we will be in this town OR this website is debatable though. I'm sick and tired of trying to make it on nothing, and posting my opinioins on this site, only to have them INSTANTLY deleted cuz they are supposedly "political" when I'm merely expressing my viewpoint.

This place has gotten so old.... it is stupid. Administrators who CANNOT or WON'T bother to back the TOS and NOT allow flaming but YET harass and discriminate against 'certain' posters just cuz they do not agree with the mods personal viewpoints I find, honestly, sickening! I'm not talking about this site, per se, but there are TONS of websites just LIKE this, where they claim they do NOT allow flaming, but yet, it is daily practice and the TROLLS and cyber-bullies get to live here ALL THE TIME!

Well, good luck with that.. LOL... if you find you are losing sponsors b/c some of the members are tired of being discriminated against, then that website only had THEMSELVES to blame!

I see that there are LOTS of websites that HAVE sponsors. and the bottom line of ANY company is making a profit.

But.. if you are alienating, on a daily/weekly basis your would-be customers, your profits are going to sink!

Then, perhaps THOSE mods who think they are all powerful and are some kind of cyber-god, may, honestly, find THEMSELVES, standing in the unemployment line!

What poetic justice that will be!

That is why is it ALWAYS important to do your job right, regardless of your own personal feelings.

I always try to do my job right at work, even if certain people annoy me there.. after all the customer is ALWAYS right!

Goodness gracious. think I might have found a "girlfriend" for my doggie today. I went to the pet store to get another leash and a new collar and this lady had a puppy JUST like mine! Only the puppy was younger, about 3 months or so.. and it was FEMALE! Woohoo!

Same temperment, same breeding. They'd make some CUTE puppies. She had a really CUTE face.. also same colour.. Most females of his breed I don't find attractive. She was nice.

I gave out my number to the owner, they were nice people. We were chatting for a few minutes. It's good to see that my dog is not the only crazy puppy out there.. She wiggled around and wanted to jump up and say hi to me as much as my dog does to other people!

I MUST say that he doesn't look like a puppy anymore..at least a young, tiny puppy! He's almost full grown and he's beautiful.. Such shiny, silky fur.. He's still sweet... love to be with me.. likes to play...

He's STILL stealing plants out of their pots though! Argggh... That is SO annoying to me. I love my plants but cannot COUNT how many he's massacred! Pffft.. well, won't matter much anymore.. we are supposed to get a cold snap next week and half the stuff out there will be dead anyway!!

I took him for a big walk today near our place. I saw these women had like a PACK of dogs and 2 of them were running LOOSE! Crap! I almost had a heart attack..

I told them to put them on a leash. The road we were walking on is super narrow and quite busy. I don't need to 1)either have the loose dog want to "play" with mine and then have mine get accidentally hit by a car, or 2) have the loose dog decide it wants to be aggressive with mine and have to try to run away from a mean dog who is NOT on a leash.

Got new bag of cat food for the cat. She needs special food. I had to go to the vet to get it.

My goodness, the receptionist at the vet is NOT friendly! I think they should replace her! The other vet, which is on the other side of town, my gosh, they are the epitomy of friendliness! I love to go there!

I asked her for a clip so I could attach the rabies tag they gave me after I got my puppy a rabies vaccine.. According to her, they do NOT have one, and won't have one until the SPRING! what kind of crap is that??

How am I supposed to attach the darn rabies tag? With string?? I don't think, after paying like $40, for a rabies shot, I should have to go to the Pet store to BUY a special ring for the rabies tag, the vet should GIVE us one with the rabies tag itself!

Next time, I'll go to the cheap Rabies Clinic instead. I bet even THEY give out the rings to attach to the collar for the tags.

Well, I have slept with the puppy a few times now.. maybe 3! Yeah.. he's sweet, but he stays up SO LATE at nite! when he finally gets tired though, he's easy to sleep with.....

The cat, I normally sleep with, and yet, she's NOT wanted to sleep with me the last week or so. I've had a bad chest cold and have been coughing ALOT! So.. I guess I'm disturbing her when I start my coughing attacks.. she will be lying next to me, but if I start coughing she'll jump off the bed and go lie down in another room! Waaa..

she's sweet though, maybe she's smart enuf to know that I could be contagious and she leaves instead of risking getting sick..

She's a very smart cat! The cat and dog I think they "play fight"... the dog will get under the bed, where the cat is at and start barking softly and pawing at the cat.. The cat, instead of running back into a corner, where the dog COULDN'T get the cat, instead, sits there and paws at the dog.. but then.. she gets a bit aggravated I think and if the puppy gets too carried away, she'll start hissing at him.. maybe scratching him...

I hate yet, to see either one of them really hurt each other! I think he really likes her, and I think she's getting to like him too!

I took her outside today, cuz it has been quite a while since she went out. She loves to be outside, as does the puppy dog!

I wish our yard was fenced off better... I need to get crackin on putting up some kind of fence! I saw two big pit-bull type of dogs come running into our backyard from out of NOWHERE last week!

I just managed to get my dog into the house in time! What would of happened if those two dogs saw my dog?? Maybe attacked him? One never knows what a dog running loose is going to do!

All these people who SAY, when they allow their dogs to roam free, outside of their yards, that their dogs ARE friendly, but.. I've had my previous dogs attacked more times than I care to remember by supposedly "friendly" dogs!

Archived