A boyfriend calls another girl sexy in front of you...

cheerfuldaisy

Hello:

I have a question. If a boyfriend calls other girls sexy or hot in front of his girlfriend, does it mean that he is not interested in the girlfriend and is more interested in the other girl or does he just want to make the girlfriend jealous or what does it mean? Does it mean he is a big flirt? Does it mean that he is not trustworthy to be in a relationship with because he may be dating more than one girl at the same time (i.e. player)?

The question I asked is because he never say those words to me but just call me "natural beauty". So would he be no longer interested in me because he thinks other girls are more attractive than me? What do you guys think?

Does it mean he wants to go out with those sexy girls? Also, if he keep on going to networking event does it mean that he is still searching for his ideal partner that is why he is going to those events even tho he has a girlfriend? He said going to networking event is just for him to meet more people.

I am just confused whether he is a player or what? How to know if a guy is a player or truly loves you?

Would some guys who are afraid to call their girlfriend sexy or hot just because they are shy or something but will call other girls sexy? Is that possible?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, I do this to my boyfriend all the time! But he knows I love him to bits and think he's more gorgeous and sexy than any other guy.

The fact that he openly admits to finding other girls attractive is a good sign. If he lied or was sneaky about it, that'd be bad! He's just appreciating the female form, doesn't mean he prefers them to you. If he was a player, I think he'd be open about it. You'd know. Your instincts probably already know whether he's a player or not, go with them!

I had one boyfriend who was all like, 'Oh you're the only for me, I wish you'd stop saying other guys are hot, I don't have eyes for anyone else blah blah blah' - turns out he did have eyes for someone else, and they got together pretty soon after we split up. I don't trust guys who pretend they don't find other women hot/sexy.

Does he ever call you hot/sexy? He should find his own girlfriend sexy, especially if you're sexually active. Otherwise, he might not want to come accross as trying to pressure you into sex. Are you in an exclusive relationship?

And what 'networking events' are these? Like specifically singles-targeted, or just general networking?

No matter what, there's no point in worrying!

WE are at a party together and he just called girls he met sexy..especially when the girl was chewing on the ribs.

was it possible that he was joking? cause no girl who is nawing on a bone and has bbq sauce on her face looks all that sexy, right?

If it's in front of the GF then he's obviously not trying to hit on the girl. Therefore he's either joking, or being nice (guys have this weird notion that girls enjoy guys telling them that they're attractive). If this makes the GF feel threatened or offended, she is being insecure & paranoid.

Lol, yeh! what do you mean by chewing on the ribs, lol? actually eating?

ok, if my boyfriend commented that some girl we both knew was sexy, I would get mad and jealous, but if it's just about someone on TV, then it's fine. Me and My BF discuss if people on telly are attractive or not (something I never used to be able to do with my ex! because I didnt trust him).

If I asked him if he thought someone we knew was sexy, and he agreed and said yes she is, then I wouldnt take offence, but if he actually commented like oh that girl is sexy, I don't think thats very nice on you. Is he saying it a lot about other women?

It is just general professional networking event. Yah, he never calls me sexy or hot but just call me natural beauty. I wonder why he calls other girls that way and not me?

do you ever dress up for him? like miniskirt, high heels, nice hair and makeup? do a sexy dance for him? are you proud of your femininity?

Lol, yeh! what do you mean by chewing on the ribs, lol? actually eating?

ok, if my boyfriend commented that some girl we both knew was sexy, I would get mad and jealous, but if it's just about someone on TV, then it's fine. Me and My BF discuss if people on telly are attractive or not (something I never used to be able to do with my ex! because I didnt trust him).

If I asked him if he thought someone we knew was sexy, and he agreed and said yes she is, then I wouldnt take offence, but if he actually commented like oh that girl is sexy, I don't think thats very nice on you. Is he saying it a lot about other women?

Yes, he is saying a lot on couple of women.

Yes, he is saying a lot on couple of women.

Tell him this bothers you and you are jealous. or better still, do it to him about some guys you know and see how he likes that.

This would bother me too babe, I think you are right to be a little annoyed about this. Its a bit rude and I dont think its all down to you being insecure either.

was it possible that he was joking? cause no girl who is nawing on a bone and has bbq sauce on her face looks all that sexy, right?

If the girl is hot that would make her hotter, if she is not hot, it would make her less attractive. But anyways, I think the more important thing is what else this guy says to you. First off he calls you a natural beauty, obviously he thinks you are beautiful. To me it means that you don't have to put a lot of effort into making yourself look good. Probably means that you would look sexy eating ribs. If he is telling you that he wants YOU, and that he thinks YOU are beautiful then you should believe him. Follow your instincts, but don't make assumptions. As some have posted here, just because a guy or girl finds other people attractive and have an active social life, doesn't mean they don't want to be with you at the end of the day. However, you do have to watch out for the fleeting behavior of some over-socialized people.

WE are at a party together and he just called girls he met sexy..especially when the girl was chewing on the ribs.

sounds like a buddy of mine that called just about every girl he talked to 'sweetie'. i told him he needs to break that habit. sounds like a habit of his.

I just think it's rude for him to be calling these girls sexy, even if he does call her a natural beauty. It doesn't sound like a one-off and it's about the same women. Sounds a bit fishy to me, sounds like he fancies them. I wouldn't dream of doing the same to my boyfriend. I just consider it rude and slightly unfair. However, they have only been dating a very short time..

sounds like a buddy of mine that called just about every girl he talked to 'sweetie'. i told him he needs to break that habit. sounds like a habit of his.

hmmmmm, nah, I don't agree. I think calling someone 'sweetie', or 'babe' is TOTALLY different to calling women sexy on a day to day basis.

hmmmmm, nah, I don't agree. I think calling someone 'sweetie', or 'babe' is TOTALLY different to calling women sexy on a day to day basis.

and most girls i would imagine would read into the word too much. still sounds habitual to me. where he picked it up and his definition of sexy i don't know.

I just think it's rude for him to be calling these girls sexy, even if he does call her a natural beauty. It doesn't sound like a one-off and it's about the same women. Sounds a bit fishy to me, sounds like he fancies them. I wouldn't dream of doing the same to my boyfriend. I just consider it rude and slightly unfair. However, they have only been dating a very short time..

Would he just wanted to boost his ego to make him feel better by calling other women sexy and hot

Archived