"Car sex" and getting caught

Superfreak

I'm wondering if anyone has actually gotten in to any trouble by the police for having sex in public places such as the backseat of a car on public property. I realize laws vary by jurisdiction but I get the impression that while its "technically" not allowed to have sex in a public place, police will generally just tell you to go some place else if they catch you getting it on in the backseat of some empty parking lot. Have any of you been fined or gotten a ticket or anything more substancial then a "you can't do it here" though ?

The threads also an opportunity to share stories of getting caught having sex in public (whether in a car or otherwise).

My boyfriend and I used to go down to the train tracks by his house, and go under one of the overpass car bridges and have sex or even oral sex the train conductors would usually go by and see us and just laugh at us or even sometimes whistle at us...

About two years ago I used to work for subway, and on the nights Id close the store he would come with me and wed have sex in the bathroom..and on the floor where the camaras couldnt see us...I told a co worker who ended up being a snitch and he told the manager...uhh it was embarassing

we did have sex in the car quite a few times but we never got caught their were plenty of close calls bc he lived in a apartment complex and people would walk by but from what we could tell they just werent paying attention the closest was his older sister that would of been interesting...

From what I've experienced, cops will usually only bother you if you're parked somewhere illegally or it's very obvious what you're doing. No one I know has ever actually gotten in trouble after being caught, it's awkward but the cop will just ask you to move.

About two years ago I used to work for subway, and on the nights Id close the store he would come with me and wed have sex in the bathroom..and on the floor where the camaras couldnt see us...I told a co worker who ended up being a snitch and he told the manager...uhh it was embarassing

oh that is so nasty... bathrooms at subway make me all germaphobic

I had sex with one of my ex's on the hood of his car in a church parking lot (wow this forum brings up memories.) It wasn't the only place it had happened but it was the only time we got caught.

Apparently someone had reported a car being parked there and the cop was a really nice guy, he was really young and I guess understanding?

He let us get dressed and asked us to sit down and talk with him and we did, he then explained that while he could arrest us for trespassing, and indecent exposure, he had decided that we were "kids" (I was, really) and that he was going to let it go because he knew what it was like to be young. He was a pretty nice guy and I feel bad that he had to deal with it but it was probably funny for him because he laughed through the whole thing.

I guess it depends on your state laws, and the officer you have. I got lucky that night.

My daughter's father and I used to 'park' all over the place... one of our favorite places was an isolated road that had a great view of the airport lights. We never knew it was airport property until...

one night, we were going at it hot and heavy... didn't notice a car had drove up, let alone a cop car. We hear tap at the window, he looks up and I don't know if the cop said something or motioned or what, but my ex says.. she's not finished yet... and the cop said.. yes she is. I laugh now, but was mortified at the time. We didn't get in any 'trouble'... the cop told us very sternly to stay off airport property. Then my ex said.. she likes the lights.. lololol

I've never been caught in the car yet, but no doubt it's likely to happen some time LOL

But ive been caught in public. One time my then bf and i were out and about and felt a little randy, so we found a nice quiet spot by the river. We didnt get undressed completely, but enough to be able to "do it"

Lucky he was the one on top and had his back side showing and not me LOL. We had sex and never noticed anyone around. When we had finished and we were putting our pieces of clothing back on that were removed we heard whistles and then i heard my name being called!

When i began looking around i noticed a group of people, mixure of men and women and then i realized these were some of the people i went to school with. Very embarrassing LOL

but my ex says.. she's not finished yet... and the cop said.. yes she is. I laugh now, but was mortified at the time. We didn't get in any 'trouble'... the cop told us very sternly to stay off airport property. Then my ex said.. she likes the lights.. lololol

LMFAO!!!

In the beginning me and my bf used to have sex... ALOT in the car. Mostly oral, 69 and a bunch of other stuff though. We never got caught, even though we did it in several places: on the hood in some place I still am not sure where we where, in the car lots of times behind a factory where they where working at night, outside his aunts house while everyone was asleep, parkinglot of some offices- and I'm almost sure there where camera's now, etc..

A guy I dated once told me a cop tapped at their window once while he was going at it with his ex/some girl. They just told him to put his clothes back on and move it along.

Another time I was sitting in the car, near the beach with a guy I was dating. The cops parked right next to us and I freaked out even though we weren't doing anything.

LOL! these stories are too funny.

But I don't know if you get fined...maybe for indecent exposure or if you're on somebody's property and they could charge you? I'm not really too sure.

Once I was at the park fooling around with my guy (we were in the car) and it was dark at night, so I didn't see the cop pull up. He tapped on our window a few times and made us get outside and show him our license. He said we should go somewhere else because it's not safe... because someone else could have been tapping on the window (possibly a rapist or criminal) and we wouldn't have noticed and something bad could've happened to us and nobody would be able to do anything because we were alone in the park. Lord, it was reallyyy humiliating... but he was genuinely looking out for us (at least I think so) so it wasnt that bad

I don't know anybody that's gotten in trouble for fooling around in a car, though. It's just really embarrassing!!

I've never had sex in a car but I did have sex in the ladies room of a Burger King, with people knocking on the door...sheepish look when we exited.

I've had sex in the woods a lot in different places...once was a little too close to the road because there was a lot of honking going on...

Used to go to a state park and go on early morning hikes and have sex in the overlooks/shelter houses...

But, the only time I've ever been caught was by a STBXH of the woman I was seeing, that was interesting...

Blessed Be,

Preacher

• 7 years later...

Archived