Ask For Advice

Thread: Phenobarbital vs. Xanax

ascendmeaway

Talking Phenobarbital vs. Xanax

which is a better sleeping pill

annie24
    i think that's a better question for your doctor, depends on your own personal medical history.

COtuner
    Xanax is not a sleeping pill

avman
    And I want to know why you are asking considering you've posted some serious issues in the suicide forum.

ascendmeaway
    hahaha just wanting to know which works better but apparently xanax isn't for sleep..so I have my answer

COtuner
    Quote Originally Posted by ascendmeaway [Register to see the link]
    hahaha just wanting to know which works better but apparently xanax isn't for sleep..so I have my answer
    Not really, I don't know what phenobarbitol is.

avman
    Thread closed.

Top Threads
Soft Drinks
I have decided to give up soft drinks for 1 week to see if I can do it. I love diet coke! I have read articles on how people lose weight by cutting
Weird quitting smoking withdrawals..help?
I quit smoking just a couple of days ago. I knew that craving cigarettes is a no brainer being part of the quitting process. But I'm having the
Related to IUD or something else
Yesterday I awoke to a sharp pain, I believe in my ovary. Today it's more dull than sharp, but my period started about 4 days ago, so I'm not
Medication review & feel secure about no longer needing it
It has been a long haul since my complete breakdown in July 2012. After a few years of therapy ,a year and a bit on Klonopin and then only very
I feel like I'm going to go insane.
So, this is going to take forever. I'd be tempted to just drop down and accept what I'm becoming, but I do need some serious help and I have nowhere
Too many things piling up at once.... I feel like I'm spiraling down.
I started my first semester at college in September. Making friends has been incredibly hard, but I managed to make an incredibly close friend who I
Trying to make sense of myself
I will try to keep this as short as I can, but what I've been going through is kind of hard to explain. Basically what has been going on is that I

online counseling
Featured Threads
Ugly pictures
We had a professional photographer come in at work. I used the photo and put it on my dating profile. But when my Roomie saw it,she said take it
Not being "too" available.
I posted a few days ago about the younger guy I've been dating for 6 months and how he doesn't want to use BG/GF labels. I got some great feedback
I am having difficulty accepting my boyfriends bisexuality for no reason
So here goes; the main reason why I got this account here is probably because I am so ashamed of myself and that because I am surrounded by either
relationship advice
hi... I'll start by saying i'm a guy, i just really needed a woman's point of view for this, so i hope you can help me! My mom is paying for my
Seeing ex tomorrow..so confused. Need advice!
Hi everyone. I'm really confused with my ex. Dated two years; he was very hurt by the breakup. He hasn't dated many people, and I was his first
Needing advice and/or support with ex girlfriend
Ok. Long story short... I ended up in a serious relationship with my best friend of 7 years. The last 3 years of which we were in a serious
I really need some advice and a outside opinion
I really don't know what to do ... My girlfriend and I have been dating for about a year now she is no longer attracted to me but tells me she loves
Ask For Advice