Bachelor party and Strippers

NatNat

I need every ladies opinion on this site for this one....

I am engaged, my good friend just got engaged this past week. She asked me if I mind my fiancee at his bachelor party have a stripper dance on him. I told her I honestly don't care because its his bachelor party and its his last time to have some real fun before getting all married up. I told her as long as hes not hooking up with a girl...I'm ok with a stripper dancing all over him. I told her after the bachelor party I am NOT ok with him going to the strip club and buying dances from the strippers but if his buddies want to get him a stripper for his bachelor party I am totally cool with that. She told me I was way to cool and she would cry for weeks knowing her man had a stripper on him.

The question is..Am I being way too cool? Or she is just being too over protective?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally would not like it, but as long as there was no sexual contact of any sort I guess it's something I would have to live with. Kind of an outdated thing to act as if getting married is the end of all fun in a guy's life (which is how these parties come off sometimes) - I mean if you don't love the woman and want to be with her, why get married? Take the stripper and run.

"The question is..Am I being way too cool? Or she is just being too over protective?"

Neither. You just have different boundries. There's no right or wrong, cool or uncool, it's just preference. Unless your fiance crosses the boundries you discussed with him, there's not harm in it.

i never used to give strippers at bachelor parties a second thought until i read and heard about how typical it is that the stripper easily becoming a prostitute and infidelity running rampant and secret.... is kept long long long after the wedding.

uhm... its your decision really.

if you think his idea of 'fun' would be having a strange woman rub her genitals all over him before your wedding thats cool too.

i'd say that... including your feelings about strip clubs though, your decision to allow this makes little sense to me.

I didnt think it was a big deal either until I heard about the bachelor party that my bf and his bandmates threw for their lead singer when he got married. The stripper not only stripped, but she let them put dildos and vibrators inside of her. She took their beer bottles and put the neck inside of her vagina then gave them back for the guys to drink. She got on top of the groom (she and he were both naked) and she rubbed all over his penis. She took a shower with the groom and washed him.

They paid for 2 strippers, but one couldnt make it. So the one that did come said that she would make up for it. Yeah, and then some!

For something like what I wrote above, I would NOT be comfortable. I dont want some strippers vagina rubbing all over my guy's penis.

But if they just stripped and put on a show for them, that would be ok.

But if they just stripped and put on a show for them, that would be ok.

yeah, and there's no guarantee of that... and of course the men at the party have their little 'vow of silence' that keeps the secret safe with the groom.

This would bother me.

I hate this whole idea of "one last night of freedom".

I wouldn't want my fiance to feel like he's being shackled to me.

I guess on the one hand, I'd only make it worse by saying I wouldn't allow it.

But on the other hand, I wouldn't see why he "needs" to rub all over a strange woman before he marries me. If he enjoys his bachelorhood so much, he can keep it.

But on the other hand, I wouldn't see why he "needs" to rub all over a strange woman before he marries me. If he enjoys his bachelorhood so much, he can keep it.

amen! i agree, if he wants to act like a singleton he can go get single and do it on his own damn time.

I wouldn't mind it if it's at a strip club, as there are bouncers and such ensuring the strippers don't cross the boundaries and the men don't. Yea I know stuff can still happen there but it's also a little more restricted.

My sister and her husband had a good set up for their parties. All the girls went out dancing and drinking and all the guys went to a strip club. After about 3 hours both groups met up and partied together. My sister wore the hat her husband got at the strip club to the beach the next day.

I don't think a guy "having one last night of fun before marrage" is nice though. Sounds like the wifey will have his baalls on a chain in her pocket for the rest of his life. When people treat it that way, it's no wonder guys feel the need to get stupid and crazy with strippers. Just trust each other and have fun and look forward to the marriage instead of seeing it as the end all be all of life.

strippers arent clean, you dont know where they've been!

i can say the same for women i have went to the theatre with.......the worse that I ever saw at a home bachelor party was

1. Two strippers engaging in oral pleasures with each other

2. One let the groom and best man suck her breasts after pouring beer on them

3. a stripper pulled of the grooms pants off and we saw his limp Johnson....she offered to go in the back room with him for a price but he refused

I have seen worse at the stripper clubs

i can say the same for women i have went to the theatre with.......the worse that I ever saw at a home bachelor party was

1. Two strippers engaging in oral pleasures with each other

2. One let the groom and best man suck her breasts after pouring beer on them

3. a stripper pulled of the grooms pants off and we saw his limp Johnson....she offered to go in the back room with him for a price but he refused

I have seen worse at the stripper clubs

lies, you told worse stories than that in past threads. or rather... it may not have been you, but i've still heard alot worse. just from this forum alone.

its disgusting.

lies, you told worse stories than that in past threads. or rather... it may not have been you, but i've still heard alot worse. just from this forum alone.

its disgusting.

i just said "i have seen worse at clubs."....but I think you have me confused with someone else.....

i agree it is disgusting, but that is what we call America

i agree it is disgusting, but that is what we call America

I call it worthless men being socially pressured into committing tresspasses against their relationship.

i believe it happens in all countries.

I know a lot of stuff happens at the strip clubs but just b/c it does, doesn't mean that the guy I'm with is dirtbag enough to do all that stuff. If I trust him then I'll trust he acts trustworthy (does that make sense?). I wouldn't be marrying someone I don't trust either though.

I call it worthless men being socially pressured into committing tresspasses against their relationship.

i believe it happens in all countries.

i believe in France it is no big deal.....in Iran it will get the woman stoned...but I find the strip club/bachelor party so 1980's....I prefer to go to a ball game

I know a lot of stuff happens at the strip clubs but just b/c it does, doesn't mean that the guy I'm with is dirtbag enough to do all that stuff. If I trust him then I'll trust he acts trustworthy (does that make sense?). I wouldn't be marrying someone I don't trust either though.

exactly....

now this is true too. but its all about the relationship beforehand.. and whether or not you are willing to risk a lapse in judgement or not, on his or your account.

i think KG was the one who told us about the stripper giving the groom head at the bachelor party in front of everyone including the brides wife.. and many many years later its still undiscovered and he is a 'great' husband with children now.

its all about preference. but personally a strip club environment compared to a hired stripper seems like a better idea... just because its less likely to turn into something more than just stripping.

It seems like the OP isnt comfy with the idea of her hub even going to a club after this...

Well personally I would not like it. It's not the stripper that is the problem, it's the physical contact. I would want a strict no physical contact rule for him. I wouldn't care what his friends do but I wouldn't want the stripper giving him lapdances etc. I feel that is crossing a boundry.

I'd be cool with him going out drinking and to a club with his friends. If they planned a stripper, well fine, I wouldn't * * * * * as long as she didn't touch him and didn't hang around after.

Archived