LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: 'Getting a blowjob is not cheating'

Gold Member
    Try telling that same guy who shares that opinion that his girlfriend didn't cheat on him because a guy in the club took her home and only went down on her. Guaranteed he would have a wake up call and if not then he can consider his relationship and open relationship. Most of these guys are hypocrites, justify their excuse for cheating but wouldnt find it acceptable if some other dude went down on his girl

2. 07-21-2010, 08:51 PM
    Reason
    Language

(sorry, didn't realise those words were considered swearing, if i may i will rephrase it)

Receiving oral sex is not the same for men as it is for women. Say a single woman is in a club. A guy, not particularly attractive, say a 4/10 comes up to her and asks if he could give her oral sex, would she let him? almost certainly not.

Now, a single man is in a club, and a girl, not particularly attractive, say a 4/10 comes up to him and asks if she could suck him off, would he let her? almost definitely yes.

There is the difference. For a guy receiving a one off blowjob from a random girl requires a minimal amount of attraction.

lol what a joke comment. So your saying that because SOME guys have low standards, oral is somehow more acceptable? But since SOME girls have higher stardards, it means more...?

Seems like logic does not apply here.. I probably shouldn't respond because the previous poster is an obvious troll but.. I had to laugh.

Originally Posted by def-from-above
    (sorry, didn't realise those words were considered swearing, if i may i will rephrase it)

Receiving oral sex is not the same for men as it is for women. Say a single woman is in a club. A guy, not particularly attractive, say a 4/10 comes up to her and asks if he could give her oral sex, would she let him? almost certainly not.

Now, a single man is in a club, and a girl, not particularly attractive, say a 4/10 comes up to him and asks if she could suck him off, would he let her? almost definitely yes.

There is the difference. For a guy receiving a one off blowjob from a random girl requires a minimal amount of attraction.
    Totally totally incorrect for the vast majority of guys... and even if it was correct it wouldn't justify BJs not being cheating.

As far as I'm concerned anything from arranging a committed relationship with someone else and upwards is cheating.

7. 07-22-2010, 09:41 AM
    Reason
    Language

8. 07-22-2010, 10:55 AM
    Reason
    Off topic

Originally Posted by Lionel Hutz
    HAHAHAHAHAHA. Nor is sucking other boobs. Also, If you only get one pump and blow your load, its not cheating either. Who makes this stuff up?
    It worked for Bill Clinton!

This thread is going nowhere and therefore it's now closed.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Give Advice
Ask For Advice