"let me out of here"

babylyssa

So today the baby i swear had both her hands a feet going at once kicking it felt so cool..

You could see my stomach move it was the CUTEST!

Dr. said shes perfectly healthy but a BIG head, and might need a C-section..

July 4th isnt coming so fast! LOL

My son used to go crazy at the ultrasounds. He would kick and shake his little arms and just go crazy. It was the coolest thing to watch him on the screen and be able to feel it at the same time! Then when he was born he would stretch wayyy out and kick his feet and I'm like "ok..that's what he was doing in there on top of my bladder!" lol

My son was a BIG boy. At my 36 week ultrasound they estimated his weight at 9.6 pounds. And he still had a month to go!!! We ended up doing a scheduled c-section at 37 weeks because he was so big. He was 9.2 pounds and if he had gone to term he would have been 12 pounds!!

It's definitely very cool to feel that movement and to see the ripples in your stomach when the baby is wiggling around. It freaks my husband out!

Did you have your repeat ultrasounds? I remember they had some concerns about the length of the baby's extremities. How did that go?

It is a great thing that she didn't come today, you could have many problems on your hands. The last stretch is the worse but once you have her it will be all worth it. I am only 17 weeks pregnant but am starting to get big already (Twins..) even though my babies are still on the smaller side it is so amazing feeling the little bubbly feeling in your tummy knowing that its your little one(s) kicking around. Wait until she gets bigger and you can tell where her butt is and where her feet is. When I was pregnant with my 4 year old son he always had his butt sticking out of my left side so even still today that side of my belly is still alittle odd shaped, LOL.

It is still kinda early to judge just how big she will be, she could get bigger or her weight could slow down and she will be only 6lbs at birth. My nephew was large the entire pregnancy but the last couple of months his weight gain just slowed down and he only gained like 2 ounces the last month of my sisters pregnancy and he was I think 6lbs 8oz. My son was big the entire pregnancy and was nearly 9lbs, OUCH! LOL

Archived