crazy fun new things to do in bed. any ideas??

LisS1001

i think maybe the easiest way to spice things up is by:

-wearing something sexy which suprised him, whether it's underwear or just clothing, something or a style he hasn't seen before which looks good. as well as a bit of a different/cute hairdo/make up to really grab his attention.

-different style of intercourse: rough/fast/slow/loud/music/candles/lights/no lights/etc

when we change some of those up it definity makes for a memorable night for us.

oh also, having sex in other location.

the easiest and no brainer way: change positions. you on top/side by side/doggy/etc.

i haven't tried it but theres a few games.. i think one is called Nookie or something. Board game and theres with playing cards and then you act out the position on the card.

I guess the spontentiaity may go away with that, but it could be exciting for a while!

I'd say different positions are a must, missionary is fine but can get repetative if used every single time. Sexy clothing is a lot of fun too wearing something like that makes you feel sexier and it's exciting for him too. It gives a whole different feeling to it and something that makes you look at your best will make you look even more desirable to him. Surprise sex, as in just grabbing him and pinning him to the wall or something and letting it go from there is good. Dirty talk, is not as daunting as it sounds, just tell him how much he turns you on with what he's doing to you and the things you want to do to him. I'm terribley shy but I manage it Public sex (car in the parking lot for example) is great as it gives you a kind of rush and makes it seem more naughty . Sometiems when my boyfriend is driving I just let my hand wonder up his leg and unzip his jeans, let's just say he always ends up taking a detour to an empty parking lot. It's a lot easier to drive a guy wild than you may think and it's incredibley fun for the girls too!

I'm a huge fan of rough sex. I love being slapped and called dirty names! I think when I brought up the idea, it changed the pace of our sex life DRASTICALLY! but I did it in phases, I started by telling him that I wanted to be called names. Then we discovered spanking was awesome, and eventually I decided I wanted to try getting slapped.

but something to spice it up, that I did to surprise D-man was tie myself to the bed. You can simply tie your hands behind your back and lay on the bed. I'm sure he'll

Archived