your age and your REAL number :)

Elsewhere

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Age 30, 120+ and not ashamed to admit it - i've had an eventful life

Eventful or not, you need to provide more concrete data for your readers. You need to help them fully understand/accept your statement.

Also, do not concern yourself. You have no one to prove your reality too, at this point, but yourself. Please prove me wrong.

Eventful or not, you need to provide more concrete data for your readers. You need to help them fully understand/accept your statement.

Also, do not concern yourself. You have no one to prove your reality too, at this point, but yourself. Please prove me wrong.

I'm really not sure what you mean by that?

And as for concrete data, lol, the thread asks age and numbers - not a detailed descriptoin of how I got there!

What? Like...you lost me at eventful

It's sort of irrelevant to me... I don't care if he's had 0 partners or 200 (as long as he's clean!)... in the end,it boils down to the connection we have. Past is past. The present and future are what's important.

So how did I lose you. It was not my intention to inflict upon any external readers. Please inform. Thank you doyathink.

Ok now you're just trying to use big words in small spaces! lol

Can you reword your other post....thats all I meant. I'm wanting to understand the meaning behind it.

Gracias

Archived