Small boobs vs. Big Boobs

faithful14

ok, so in my human sexuality class, we had an open discussion where we got into a circle and were able to discuss openly about anything we wanted. Some of the answers surprised me, but I wanted to know what the men here on ENA prefer: Big boobs or Small boobs

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am attracted to all sizes and shapes. I'd say my preference is for smaller boobs in general partly since I view them as more functional. I am an active guy and really big boobs can limit mobility a bit in sports activities etc.

For bedroom action, sensitivity matters more than looks to me.

For a long term relationship, small.

What does it have to do with long term relationships?!

From what I have been reading on ENA most guys prefer smaller boobs and honestly I think although some say otherwise it is true in real life too or at least guys just don't care as much about the size.

These threads are becoming to affect my confidence tho, enough with boob/penis size!

it depends. generally, I prefer a cute, small girl (about 5'2 or 5'3), and small girls have smaller boobs, generally...

but sometimes, when I'm really horny, I want a small girl with MASSIVE boobs, lol, because for me, my reason is kind've strange--after I cum, I like to just kind've rest my head on a girl's breasts, as to me, it feels really affectionate doing that--nurturing, loving in a way. and I usually just fall asleep like that

but I like the way smaller boobs look more. but to be 100% honest...like penis size, size really doesn't matter, unless their flat as a man's chest (even so, if that were the case, that'd still be the least of my concerns--I dated a girl like that a while back ago, and she was so sweet, I liked her alot--she left for the Phillippines, though

What does it have to do with long term relationships?!

Small boobs symbolise purity and childhood innocence.

However, I would not mind big boobs for the sake of variety. That being said, I've never had the opportunity to confront indisputably big boobs - only small and medium-sized boobs.

Small boobs symbolise purity and childhood innocence.

However, I would not mind big boobs for the sake of variety. That being said, I've never had the opportunity to confront indisputably big boobs - only small and medium-sized boobs.

that really does not make any sense. Hopefully you know in reality, size of boobs has nothing to do with innocence, right? the smallest boobed girl I know is also the most promiscuous one I know and am friends with!

that really does not make any sense. Hopefully you know in reality, size of boobs has nothing to do with innocence, right? the smallest boobed girl I know is also the most promiscuous one I know and am friends with!

Haha, same experience here - the girl with the smallest boobs I know is also the most promiscuous one I know.

One time, my guy friend was playing poker. There were maybe six, seven guys in the room. All of a sudden, he realised that everyone has slept with that girl.

Another time, the same guy friend was riding the bus in a remote part of the city. He overheard two guys talking about a girl. Apparently, they banged the girl together. When they mentioned the name, she turned out to be the same girl above.

Yet another time, a girl friend of mine told me how frustrated she was with the small-boobed girl, who was her room-mate at the time. My friend said that she couldn't sleep, because the small-boobed girl received three guys every night for a week.

Anyway...

Yes, I realise that boob size and innocence are unrelated in reality. However, my subconscious mind stubbornly associates small boobs with innocence. Large boobs remind me of fertility, nurture, and motherhood. Small boobs remind me of virginity, nature, maidenhood.

Large boobs remind me of fertility, nurture, and motherhood. Small boobs remind me of virginity, nature, maidenhood.

Agreed. (perception not reality)

And for the record there's a lot more you can do with big ones that you can't with small ones. I do not believe there is a contrasting view - i.e. there's nothing that small boobs can do that big ones cannot. Hmm... bar running without a bra. And honestly, I don't care about that haha

Anyone ever considered that as bigger ones are (obviously) more noticeable and 'rarer' (if you consider anything noticeably above the cup size average (which I believe is C these days) as 'bigger' i.e. anything from a DD/E or more) gives them the impression of being more 'valuable' - something to envy? The same way that (potentially) a man walking around in a speedo who is particularly well endowed is more noticeable and more 'rare' than the average guy.

Perceived value perhaps?

Agreed. (perception not reality)

And for the record there's a lot more you can do with big ones that you can't with small ones. I do not believe there is a contrasting view - i.e. there's nothing that small boobs can do that big ones cannot. Hmm... bar running without a bra.

I have 12 JJ's, and I love it when I'm full of energy, as I have a spring in my step, and I rather like their little 'bounce'.

I've heard lots of people say anything larger than a C is a waste, but I've never had any disgusted looks from any guys.

In fact I once made a construction worker walk into a streetlamp because my singlet was riding up my stomach, so I gave it a yank down, and accidentally gave him a full frontal bra flash.

He walked straight into the pole and spilled his coffee on him.

I have 12 JJ's, and I love it when I'm full of energy, as I have a spring in my step, and I rather like their little 'bounce'.

I've heard lots of people say anything larger than a C is a waste, but I've never had any disgusted looks from any guys.

In fact I once made a construction worker walk into a streetlamp because my singlet was riding up my stomach, so I gave it a yank down, and accidentally gave him a full frontal bra flash.

He walked straight into the pole and spilled his coffee on him.

haha made me laugh... bet you made his day too! 12 JJ, I'm not sure what that equates to? is a 12 a dress size? because if so that's pretty hefty. UK/USA use back size, so I don't know I'm imagining a 34JJ or something? Which is indeed huge(!)

Anyway i completely take back what I said about running after talking with a co-worker about how sucessful Baywatch was and the number of times I've caught (and slapped) myself watching large breasted women on the treadmills at the gym... O_o Oh I feel like such a perve, but I swear it's just human nature

haha made me laugh... bet you made his day too! 12 JJ, I'm not sure what that equates to? is a 12 a dress size? because if so that's pretty hefty. UK/USA use back size, so I don't know I'm imagining a 34JJ or something? Which is indeed huge(!)

Anyway i completely take back what I said about running after talking with a co-worker about how sucessful Baywatch was and the number of times I've caught (and slapped) myself watching large breasted women on the treadmills at the gym... O_o Oh I feel like such a perve, but I swear it's just human nature

12JJ Australian= 34JJ US

Even though I've never actually been with a girl, I just wanted to toss in my two cents. In my opinion, it really depends on how big they are in proportion to the girl; for instance, a very small petite girl with gigantic breasts would look... well, kinda weird. At the same time, though, I really don't get "aroused" by ones that are too small (mostly the girls that are pretty much flat-chested). So, pretty much medium? I dunno. Tell ya the truth, I'm a teeny tiny bit out of shape, and I have a little bit of the "man boobs" thing going on for me, so maybe I just don't get attracted to girls who have smaller "boobs" than me.

Everyone keeps bring up proportions. What does that mean exactly? Does that mean if she has big boobs, she should have a big body to go with them? And small boobs a small body to go with them? What about people who have big boobs and a small body? Are we doomed to be single forever?

Everyone keeps bring up proportions. What does that mean exactly? Does that mean if she has big boobs, she should have a big body to go with them? And small boobs a small body to go with them? What about people who have big boobs and a small body? Are we doomed to be single forever?

proportions according to my preference. i like roundness. a nice round booty, small waist, and whatever size chest that just flows right. it's hard to describe as i don't have exact measurements or anything since some girls have that and can be thicker than smaller girls. just has to be proportional. big boobs and a small body is good too. athletic type bodies are really what i'm into though.

Archived