4dogs

Do you like it when guys initiate conversations?

I like this girl but I always feel awkward initiating the conversation on aim or whatnot (I only really catch her in the hallways at school.)

She has once or twice before and every time we have spoken it has been for like at least two hours.

Everytime we talk its so great, tons of laughing and just great conversations.

SO, do you like when a guy initiates conversation or do you prefer to do it first? How do you feel when a guy is always initiate the conversation?

I am one of those people who never ever shuts up once i get started. But you have to get me started. I feel very awkward and never know what to talk about. Once a topic is stated i can talk freely and comfortably. Anyone who can start a topic would never think i am shy haha. Im a naturally outgoing person and enjoy social interaction.

How ever i have a low self confidence and stress so much about social situations, so i am intimidated quite easily unless i am well within my comfort zone.

Its just easier when someone else brings up a topic and starts the conversation off

I'm like AnotherBrokenDoll. I like when they initiate conversation, and if they're nice and interesting I can talk up a storm. I never start it though, I'm always too shy at first. Doesn't matter if I'm attracted to him or not. Obviously I get more excited if it's someone I'm attracted to, but either way as long as he's polite and friendly I always appreciate someone being friendly and going out of their way to talk to me.

So you guys are saying, if I like this girl, I should just talk to her first always? She has only initiated once so far. However we have only really talked on the internet about three times so once it was me, then her, then me again. (we used to have a class last semester so its not like I dont know her.) I haven't done this for so long...I have had a girlfriend for so damn long it feels awkward to be on the lookout once again!

Archived