Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ideas to seduce my boyfriend?

Rose21

Ideas to seduce my boyfriend?

My boyfriend is coming down this weekend, and I'm EXTREMLY excited.

Well as can be expected, we haven't had sex in 2 weeks and I'm very horny and will be ready to pounce on him when he gets here

Only thing is, I've been going to the doctor alot lately. I'm supposed to make an appt at the Gastereologist to get an Endoscopy done, the doctor thinks I either have IBS or an ulcer.

I haven't been going to the gym, because if it's an ulcer that prob wouldn't be a good idea. So I've been doing some light excercises at home.

I feel fine, and Im so horny I'm about ready to burst!!

But my boyfriend says sex is just a MAYBE this weekend. He says they don't even know what's wrong with me yet, and he doesn't want to strain myself. He says if it's not a good idea to go to the gym for me, it prob wouldn't be a good idea to have sex either. He says he doesn't want to be responsible for anything that could happen to me, and doesn't want to hurt me.

I told him I will be fine, and I REALLY want to have sex. He compared that with drug addicts always want drugs, but shouldn't always get them

I told him to ATLEAST give it a shot. We can try it once, and if I'm in pain or I feel strained we'll stop or not do it again for the weekend.

He's a little iffy on that though.

I REALLY want to have sex with him. I haven't seen him in 2 weeks!! I'm longing for it.

What are some ways I can really seduce him and get him into the mood??

waveseer
    Be naked, have dinner cooked.

Rose21

Lol well I deffinatly like the naked idea.

Me+Cooking= Disaster

The thing is though, I can be extremly sex and enticing, but if he's really worried about me and afraid he will hurt me, he won't be able to enjoy it or get fully hard=/

waveseer
    Learn to make his favorite food and surprise him.

yellowcal

If he is that worried about you then there probably isn't much you can do to change it.

Maybe stop worrying yourself so much over your health and it may help him relax a little bit?

Rose21

Lol wow your funny!

I'm not that good with cooking. I'm actually pretty awful.

He loves pasta, and I could make pasta for him. But that would be kind of hard to pull of, being naked and making him dinner.

I'm not quite out of the house yet lol.

Rose21

Well, I haven't even brought my health up to him really today.

I was just talking about sex, and he seems iffy on it. He says he doesn't' want to hurt me.

waveseer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose21 [Register to see the link]
    Lol wow your funny!

I'm not that good with cooking. I'm actually pretty awful.

He loves pasta, and I could make pasta for him. But that would be kind of hard to pull of, being naked and making him dinner.

I'm not quite out of the house yet lol.
    Get a room with a microwave to heat the pasta.

jengh
    Okay, order takeout from the best Italian place and put it in some nice dishes and have it waiting for him. Cooking problem=solved.

Rose21

Sadly, that also is impossible

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
Top Threads
Not sure what's going to happen with this threesome
I'm pansexual (attracted to all genders), and due to that have very often received offers of threesomes. I do enjoy having threesomes and have had a
Feedback from the ladies
I have been with my girlfriend for almost 2 years we have lived together for a year when we have sex it is amazing, but lately it's been less
No good at fingering girls, does this make me look inexperienced?
I am pretty inexperienced but I feel more confident in bed than I used to. I'm in my late twenties and only had sex around 8 or 9 times. I feel
First threesome gone bad.
Hello, I write this with a heavy heart today. I am currently in a long distance relationship with a very handsome man. We live four hours away
Featured Threads
He took my sisters virginity!
Well.. Here goes nothing. I don't have anyone to talk to and hoping to get some insight. My mind is confused and my heart is completely
Dating after working in the sex industry
Hey all, I'm coming out of a difficult time in my life where i worked as a sex worker. I just wanted some opinions on how to handle this when I begin
My boyfriend hangs out one on one with his ex am I right to feel uncomfortable?
Hi everyone, I posted here before about how my boyfriend and his ex are close friends. Long story short, they date for two years, realised they were
What does this mean?
I'm a 24 year old man and I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend for 5 years. But I'm feeling like this relationship is built on blind trust
Is this just "The 21st Century Woman?"
For the past 5 years, every woman I've dated (ages 25-32 we'll say) has had to stress to me immediately, before anything gets going, that they are
Venting I guess... I miss having sex.
So... I don't know if there is any real advice that can be given here. But I'm sure people here can at least relate and maybe share their
My boyfriend curses at me but says he's joking?
Hi everyone, My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 8 months and while everything has been great so far except that he curses at me but says
Ask For Advice