Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ideas to seduce my boyfriend?

Rose21

Ideas to seduce my boyfriend?

My boyfriend is coming down this weekend, and I'm EXTREMLY excited.

Well as can be expected, we haven't had sex in 2 weeks and I'm very horny and will be ready to pounce on him when he gets here

Only thing is, I've been going to the doctor alot lately. I'm supposed to make an appt at the Gastereologist to get an Endoscopy done, the doctor thinks I either have IBS or an ulcer.

I haven't been going to the gym, because if it's an ulcer that prob wouldn't be a good idea. So I've been doing some light excercises at home.

I feel fine, and Im so horny I'm about ready to burst!!

But my boyfriend says sex is just a MAYBE this weekend. He says they don't even know what's wrong with me yet, and he doesn't want to strain myself. He says if it's not a good idea to go to the gym for me, it prob wouldn't be a good idea to have sex either. He says he doesn't want to be responsible for anything that could happen to me, and doesn't want to hurt me.

I told him I will be fine, and I REALLY want to have sex. He compared that with drug addicts always want drugs, but shouldn't always get them

I told him to ATLEAST give it a shot. We can try it once, and if I'm in pain or I feel strained we'll stop or not do it again for the weekend.

He's a little iffy on that though.

I REALLY want to have sex with him. I haven't seen him in 2 weeks!! I'm longing for it.

What are some ways I can really seduce him and get him into the mood??

waveseer
    Be naked, have dinner cooked.

Rose21

Lol well I deffinatly like the naked idea.

Me+Cooking= Disaster

The thing is though, I can be extremly sex and enticing, but if he's really worried about me and afraid he will hurt me, he won't be able to enjoy it or get fully hard=/

waveseer
    Learn to make his favorite food and surprise him.

yellowcal

If he is that worried about you then there probably isn't much you can do to change it.

Maybe stop worrying yourself so much over your health and it may help him relax a little bit?

Rose21

Lol wow your funny!

I'm not that good with cooking. I'm actually pretty awful.

He loves pasta, and I could make pasta for him. But that would be kind of hard to pull of, being naked and making him dinner.

I'm not quite out of the house yet lol.

Rose21

Well, I haven't even brought my health up to him really today.

I was just talking about sex, and he seems iffy on it. He says he doesn't' want to hurt me.

waveseer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose21 [Register to see the link]
    Lol wow your funny!

I'm not that good with cooking. I'm actually pretty awful.

He loves pasta, and I could make pasta for him. But that would be kind of hard to pull of, being naked and making him dinner.

I'm not quite out of the house yet lol.
    Get a room with a microwave to heat the pasta.

jengh
    Okay, order takeout from the best Italian place and put it in some nice dishes and have it waiting for him. Cooking problem=solved.

Rose21

Sadly, that also is impossible

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
Top Threads
41 year old male lover not interested in sex?
He is very insecure in bed and has low self esteem. I'm very sexual and it upsets him? What's going on?
Sex drive men vs women?
I was talking to some friends the other day and the topic of men's and women's sex drive came up. One often gets the impression, not least in the
Straight Guy in Gay Relationship
Hey everyone, if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated. I've been in a relationship with a man for the past 3 years. We started out as
Sex is always excruciating
I'm 16 years old and I know that's very young to be having sex but I feel that I'm ready for it. To begin with the pain isn't caused by poor
question about libido
Basically I wanted to get my anxiety under control and the psychiatrist recommended a weak medication, however i've noticed my libido is close to
Featured Threads
Parent and relationships problems
So clearly i need help sooo i will get right into the story.....sorry its so long I am a 25 year old male who is in a relationship with my 19
My boyfriend is trying to date other woman on online dating site.
I really need help. I am so confused. My boyfriend is on online dating site. He said he wants to date other women. We were on and off relationship
My wife left me without having even a talk
Hi everybody, I wonder if this is normal just to leave a marriage of 7 years without having a proper talk before moving on? It happened to me that
Confused about FWB
Last weekend my FWB and I made plans to meet up. He drove down from his place to go to a party with friends, afterwards he was coming to spend the
Everything is just JUMBLED
I have an extremely, EXTREMELY screwed up life. At least from my point of view it is. At least I think I'm the only one that knows my own
Getting over someone to be with them again later?
Long story short, my ex broke up with me after 4 years because he said he was immature and needed to grow up without me and part of that was meeting
Need Advice - it's urgent for me
Hello Everyone, I meesed up my life and I take full responsibilty. I ned advice and what to do to remedy the situation immediately and prevent it
Ask For Advice