"boob guys" and boob size

pinkrobot

Okay, so this is probably a question directed mainly toward the men on the board...I'm just curious.

You know how some guys tend to really like a part of a woman's body more than the rest of it...for instance, boob guys, leg guys, butt guys...you get where I'm going with this.

What happens when a "boob guy" is in a relationship with a woman who has relatively small boobs? Does he still like them as much, or is he still as attracted to her as he would be a woman with a gigantic cup size (assuming the relationship is great and he's happy in it).

I ask this because I don't exactly have a huge chest, and my boyfriend now (and boyfriends in the past) is really attracted to boobs, and I feel pretty self-conscious because all I can imagine is that he's disappointed every time he sees me naked, just because of this. He always seems absolutely interested in seeing my boobs, but I can't help but wonder if he's secretly upset that he didn't get a girlfriend with a bigger chest...

Just looking for opinions, stories, anything that you can give me that might be insightful.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of my friends are typical "boob guys" and love huge ones. I personally can't see the appeal. Anything bigger than hand-sized is unnecessary anyway!

I think if he's like me, he'll love your boobs because they are a part of you, regardless of size! My ex had pretty big ones for her small size, and my ex before that was quite small chested, but I was never disappointed.

I remember feeling the same way as you, except the opposite - I've got big boobs but my legs aren't great, and my bf was a leg guy and not that bothered about boobs (which was horrible for me because I felt that in terms of physical attractiveness boobs were really all I had to offer!). Nonetheless, he loved my whole body because he loved me, and throughout the 4 year relationship he actually changed from being a leg guy to a boob guy lol! So I dare say your bf will be able to appreciate all of you as well, and despite the fact that he professes to like boobs, I'm very sure that he will also definitely be noticing your 'better' assets (be it legs, bum, or whatever).

I asked as similar question not too long ago about butts. What kind of butts do butt guys like, or something like that? It turns out that there were a variety of answers including big butts, small butts, muscly butts. The only one everyone agreed on not liking was the "no butt."

I think you'll find the same thing with boobs, but I know there are guys who like girls with no boobs who are still "boob men." Obviously your relationship is more important to your boyfriend than your lack of cleavage or he wouldn't be with you.

I heard in an interview from a few 'dating consultants' that what makes a guy a boob, leg,face,butt guy are what they see when they orgasm.

So men, whats your favorite position to get off in and there might be some correlation.

For me im a doggy style kind of guy, and keeping with what i heard i am also a butt guy. So it works for me.

In the specific interview one said he was a face guy, and him ontop missionary was his favorite position.

Guys look at all kinds of girls. We are very visual. He is with you because he likes all of you, not just one part. Personally I like to look at a nice sized chest but I always seem drawn to smaller chested girls. Just like looking at blondes but I am always drawn to darker haired women. Looking and wanting are two different things. He may think the same thing about a part of his body.......

Lost

I suspect that it's very much like it is for you ladies. There are things about a person that initially draw us to them. Beyond that, there are likely other factors that draw us closer to a person.

Many years ago, I was friends with a girl and not the least bit attracted to her. She was pretty but there was no chemistry for me. We became close friends and I eventually came to see her in a different light. After that, she went from a "5" or "6" to a "10+" in my eyes. It's a bit difficult to nail down -- love makes the regular girl (or guy) next door into a goddess. When we broke up, I stepped back and recognized that it was my mind that built up this woman. Had I seen her walking down the street previous to us dating, I would have thought nothing of her. Once I fell for her, no woman was more beautiful. After the split, reality set back in.

My point is, if a man loves you, he'll love you for small breasts, big breasts, or no breasts. It won't matter. Sure there has to be some initial attraction, but that is a small fraction of what can exist between two people.

Just because said man is a boob guy does not mean he cannot and will not be attracted to someone who has average or a bit smaller cup size???

He is still a man and your still a woman. If all he needed was breasts he would not be with you, clearly.

I remember feeling the same way as you, except the opposite - I've got big boobs but my legs aren't great, and my bf was a leg guy and not that bothered about boobs (which was horrible for me because I felt that in terms of physical attractiveness boobs were really all I had to offer!). Nonetheless, he loved my whole body because he loved me, and throughout the 4 year relationship he actually changed from being a leg guy to a boob guy lol! So I dare say your bf will be able to appreciate all of you as well, and despite the fact that he professes to like boobs, I'm very sure that he will also definitely be noticing your 'better' assets (be it legs, bum, or whatever).

i find this happens to me too. i'm might have some kind of predisposition to what i like at the beginning of a relationship...but if the relationship's good i'll find myself becoming more attracted to the qualities that stand out with her.

you learn to love what you've got.

I reckon what kind of guy you are also has to do with your experiences,and the female you're attracted to. You say he was a "boob guy',but he picked you,did he not ? fact that he did only shows that it doesn't bother him at all, its the whole package of beauty that is important,not just one piece of it.

I *hate* my boobs, I'm only a 34b and they make me feel like a twelve year old girl. My boyfriend loves them though, he thinks they're sexy and not to big or small. I have a pretty curvy butt though, sort of j-lo style is the best way I can describe it and I think it looks out of proportion with my twelve year old size breasts once again my boyfriend tells me he thinks it's sexy. Guys can have such varied prefrences it's crazy. I look nothing like his ex, she had big boobs, red hair, was shorter than me and chubby (his words not mine!). I'm slim, fairly tall and blonde with no breasts So, he must just be very varied! I wouldn't know what body part my boyfriend likes best, he likes my boobs, my butt and my legs from what I hear fairly equally!

It is more about who the person you are with is than about their boobs or anything else. If you are looking for a one night stand or a short term relationship than by all means base it on a single attribute of a person. You can't find a person who you relate to on and emotional level by their body parts.

I heard in an interview from a few 'dating consultants' that what makes a guy a boob, leg,face,butt guy are what they see when they orgasm.

So men, whats your favorite position to get off in and there might be some correlation.

For me im a doggy style kind of guy, and keeping with what i heard i am also a butt guy. So it works for me.

In the specific interview one said he was a face guy, and him ontop missionary was his favorite position.

What is the position for boob guys?

What is the position for boob guys?

Motorboat? I dunno.

Seems to me that the BUILD UP to the climax is better, really, than the climax. So what you like to play with, shall we say, is what you are into.

Personally, I am disappointed if I don't get on ALL the rides at the park,

What happens when a "boob guy" is in a relationship with a woman who has relatively small boobs? Does he still like them as much, or is he still as attracted to her as he would be a woman with a gigantic cup size (assuming the relationship is great and he's happy in it).

I would say I am a 'boob guy'. The smallest woman I have been out with is an A cup. I thought she was attractive. Often smaller sizes suit different people and larger sizes suit other people. Don't think that size is automatically better. My ex with the A cup looked stunning (well to me at least at the time!)

I have never been 'disappointed'. They come in all shapes and sizes. My girlfriend is quite a bit larger than A and she is attractive. My point is that it's not at all the case that big is always better. Also you have to remember that when you fancy someone they look great anyway, and any part you particularly like when on someone you really like is going to be attractive.

Archived