Please...

1regret

New Roman"] Good morning. I'm new here, have noone to turn to, no place to run. 5 yrs in three weeks, the last 3 has been nothing but betrayal, deceit, lies, cheats. It hurts, physically, mentally, emotionally. Once again, he beats me, and for the first time, he literally went for my face. There would be nothing I say or do to calm him or even get him to walk away. Not even reminding him we're pregnant. It's been 3 weeks, although I didn't call the cops, he gets arrested the very next day which I knew about, but he doesn't call till a week after. Now, he misses me so much, and " * * * * * " became "baby" and all the love you's suddenly appeared. He only wants and needs me when he goes to jail. Soon as he gets out, Im no one who exists, he treats me so F^%&*& up, humiliates me, just on and on. Cheating would never come to mind, not him,,,, thats all he does. Still denies it, but it's there. Now he excited and overly joyful about our pregnancy, how he cant wait, and going to change himself... blah blah blah. I just dont know how to walk away, especially pregnant, Im so distraughtful and beyond hurt. why is this so hard.....

(sorry, didnt mean to drag it... just trying to make a little sense)

Sweetie, I'm sorry that you're in so much pain.

Questioning yourself is really adding to your struggle.

I think you know what you need to do, even if it's going to be a big change from what you're used to.

But really, what you're used to isn't very good, and you know it.

You deserve better.

It's time to cut him out of your life.

Do it for you, do it for your baby.

My mom was in your same situation many many years ago. She decided she wasn't gonna do anything about it. She hoped things would change, that a baby could make him a better person. Well, I am 21 now and I have NO respect for my mom. As a woman I mean. Personally I would never and ever accept violence in my house, especially if there's a baby involved.

Probably your baby won't wear the most expensive clothes and won't have tons of toys but he/she will respect you and love you. Be an example, show him/her that values are more important than money. Your life will be difficult but you will be together and you will be stronger than him because you'll have the love of your child.

Leave him and go as far as possible.

New Roman"] Now, he misses me so much, and " * * * * * " became "baby" and all the love you's suddenly appeared. He only wants and needs me when he goes to jail. Soon as he gets out, Im no one who exists, he treats me so F^%&*& up, humiliates me, just on and on.

You should try reading this: link removed

When he is saying "baby" and acting nice, it's just part of the cycle...that cycle will never end, and only get worse. When I was in a physically abusive relationship, the nicer he was in the honeymoon phase, the harder he would come down on me when he was pissed off or needed to take out his anger on me.....I know it's hard because you want to cling and grab on as SOON AS HE'S NICE....because somehow we convince ourselves that they will stay that way.....but people like him are no good for you, or anyone. He doesn't very well sound like the type of person to go to batterer's classes, or get any kind of help, especially if he's in jail so often...people like that most often refuse to change.

Find out, too, if there are any WEAVE offices in the town you live in, or go to their website: link removed

Archived