THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

Day 11: It's taking everything in my power not to text her even though I know nothing good can come out of it. I hate myself for breaking no contact the first time around and going on that psycho tirade that probably brought our chances of reconciliation to zero. I feel like I'll never see or hear from her again

Day 17. I accidentally looked at his instagram story, hopefully he doesn't check who sees his story. He's not super social media savvy so I'm surprised he even had a story up.

I talked to his mom (She is very upset with how he treated me) and she said he was planning on giving me space and then reaching out to me again. I have no idea what his intentions are, he already had a new girlfriend within two weeks of leaving me.

Day 43 - felt like I've been making strides recently until I had a dream earlier during a mid-afternoon nap. A friend of hers told me that she had a new boyfriend and I began to beat him up! I woke up knowing that it was only a dream but it doesn't sit well with me and has set me back a little bit. I'm obviously not as far down the road as I had thought. Ah well, onwards and upwards...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Day 1 -

We broke up on Tuesday, I didn't contact him on Wednesday and then I texted him yesterday. I asked if we could try and talk it through and he said no, we're better off as friends but we would need some time apart before that could happen. We have tickets to go to 3 concerts in the fall (the first is just over 5 weeks away) and I really want to go to them so I asked if we could see how we're feeling about being friends closer to and maybe still go. He hasn't replied. So starting no contact today. I realize we both have some issues we need to work through before anything could work between us. Reading the getting back together stories has really helped me see that we both need to work on those before any sort of successful relationship can happen. I don't think he's going to come back and change his mind, I think he's pretty set and it's pretty much over. But I still have some hope. I need to work on myself first and hope that he does as well. This forum was very helpful in my last breakup so hoping it will be in this one as well.

day 5

Yep, back to day 5 again.... Last time lasted 11 days. This time time flies by very quickly. Hitting the gym every single day now beside working fulltime. I have been blocked on some platform, but not all. I really hope he will contact me after at some point. Luckely i'm not crying so much anymore.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Day 30 - I started NC immediately after the breakup. Having a rough week, I finally realize that it's over and it's very hard to accept

Day 58, it is getting better. A part of me still wants to reconcile, but another part tells me that she has hurt me to many times.

It's just strange. We talked to each other every day for the last 4 years and now it's like I mean nothing for her. I try not to think of that, but it really hurts.

I feel you brother - but this what they do to you. I can only say, suck it up, tough it out.

It does get easier in time.

Day 6 - still early doors for me. Broke up end of August and allowed myself to be that old toy my ex would use for an ego boost/pick me up for about two months.

Been very difficult 6 days. Hoping it starts to get easier next week

What I said to Pickachu ^^^^

Its very early days for you. Struggling with it is completely normal.

If you feel like weakening and messaging the X, post you proposed text here on ENA.

You'll be hammered, shot down, and trashed.

But in a few months you'll thank the community for stopping you trashing yourself.

Day 6 - still early doors for me. Broke up end of August and allowed myself to be that old toy my ex would use for an ego boost/pick me up for about two months.

Been very difficult 6 days. Hoping it starts to get easier next week

Just never ever break no contact. Unless they literally say they want to reconcile

It's been 6 weeks since I was blindsided and my heart was completely shattered by the one person I truly trusted, the one I thought would love me forever.

It has taken every ounce of strength I have to not reach out. I wonder why he hasn't, if he ever will. I miss him more than words could ever say. I'm still so in love with him. It feels like I'm drowning.

Day 9 - haven’t posted the last few days but have remained no contact.

Struggled massively this morning. Almost reached out with just a

‘hey how’s it going’

Stopped myself though. As I know it would be followed with ‘how can you ignore me when you last said you still had feelings for me’

• 2 weeks later...

DAY 86

Feeling much better then 3 months ago. Time does heal although in the beginning you can't imagine living without them.

Apparently she is telling all our mutual friends that we decided to breakup together, while in fact she broke up with me. Another proof that she is still acting childish -_-