THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

Keep going Piaresssss.

I believe in you!

Yes, some days are up, others down. There is no explanation...

Thanks Sputnik.

Im really confused at the moment. In my heart i know i want her back but have bo clue about how to go about it. Im going to continue nc as im still nit ready to talk to her.

Day 21. So i got a nice bit of sleep last night. I went home yesterday to find that my ex had been there to drop the last of my things round.

She messaged me about it but i did not answer so she just droped the stuff off. This upset me but i dont know why. She would of done it earlier if she knew she had it. It made me feel like we where really finished.

Went gym last night and had a good time with my gym buddy.

Well heres to the last week of the challenge. Im not going to stop at thirty though.

Thanks Sputnik and Carus. I have learnt a lot from both of you. Read your threads everyday.

So day 22. One of my best mates called me at like 2 in the morning. He told me that his work party was rubbish so he went to the bar my exs works at and she was there celebrating her birthday.

He said he told me bacuse he didnt want me to find out and think anything of it and im very gratefully he considered my feelings.

And in all honesty i did not bother me that he was there. That she was out having a good time. Im glad she was, she deserves to have fun. He is here friend to so why should anyone suffer to please me.

This has made me feel teally good about myself. Before i would have been like you cant be friends with both of us so choose. I think im definitely changing for the better.

He did wake me up though so i watched captain amaerica civil war.

Well done Piaresssss.

It's bound to hurt, but try and use the pain to drive you forward.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your day buddy!

Yh i know it will.

Im at work now and im actually feeling okay. Just thinking about the positive changes in my life and thats making me smile.

Hope you have a good day to my man 😁

I'm in a bad place today. If anyone could help, that would be great. Its been maybe 23 days. The holidays may be getting to me as Christmas was special to us. He reached out around Thanksgiving and I did respond. At some point one of us has to say something if there's a chance of us being together right??

I'm in a bad place today. If anyone could help, that would be great. Its been maybe 23 days. The holidays may be getting to me as Christmas was special to us. He reached out around Thanksgiving and I did respond. At some point one of us has to say something if there's a chance of us being together right??

He reached out around Thanksgiving, and then not again?

Do yourself a favor and keep NC.

The holidays are not to be used as an excuse to contact an ex.