LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2010 of 2010 FirstFirst ... 2007200820092010
Results 20,091 to 20,093 of 20093

Thread: THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

Day 3 - Day 5 since the break up and from when we last had any kind of communication.

Well made it through the work week... I've lost 9.8lbs, can't eat...can't sleep... The weekend is going to suck without work to keep me distracted but I am filling my time with activities and getting TF out of the house. Going to an all day birthday party one town over with some friends so I will be meeting new people... Cause I really don't know what to do with all my free time.. Made a list of why we can't be friends as suggested and a list of why we didn't work out in my journal will keep rereading them daily till I don't need to anymore.

My Feelings: Bounce from Sad to Meh

Broke NC at day 11 and then again 3 days later.... got mad at myself, but then gave myself a break. Iím only human. I thought he was being nice in text, but I soon realized I was seeing what I desperately wanted to see. I finally saw it for what it really was I saw the truth... ďindifferenceĒ on his part. This after begging and pleading and blowtorching to get me back for a month and a half 6 months ago... after almost 18 years... yup you read that right 18 YEARS. Well now itís day 3 and Iím determined this time. I know Iíll do it, because the feeling I had the other day realizing the indifference made me realize I NEVER want to feel that again. So working on myself now and onward and upward....

Day 1. It feels like hell, cant stop feeling my chest is burning...

Give Advice
Ask For Advice