Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 240 of 240 FirstFirst ... 237238239240
Results 2,391 to 2,393 of 2393

Thread: Getting back together really does happen!

I have currently been in NC with my exgirlfriend for 4 weeks now. Gotta say this thread is a joy to read. I have read 120 pages, and it gives me great comfort. I hope one day to share my own story with you guys. Will share a story about my parrents though.

When my parrents first dated each other, they quickly moved in together. My mother got extremely jalous on one of my dads ex girlfriends. The ex actually ended up with my dads brother, and whenever they all were together, she for fun would make my mother jalous. In the end my mother couldn't handdle it, and they went apart. A week later my mother asked my dad to come back to pick up the last of his stuff. When he got there she apparently had prepared a feast, and they were able to talk about things. They have been married for 28 years. Through good and bad like depression. Allthough I because of my own circumstances doubt true love and all that, they are a great inspiration to me.

Hi there was just wonder if in these. Was it the dumper who came back or does the one who was dumped ever break no contact to get their dumper back.. my ex and I broke up about a month ago, an I still have this incredible strong belief we can get back together an have an amazing future together. I know she just needs some space. We were together for 1.7 years I'm 25 shes 20. I love reading these stories as it gives me hope. But our story is a bit complicated. It's my first serious relationship and I've been struggling with anxiety and depression at the end of the relationship just starting to take medication an therapy sessions an it caused a fight and we broke up. She broke up with me sayin she just needs some space. I don't know if or when I should reach out. Or wait for her to reach out..

My partner and I broke up after 4 great years together. We broke up when we realized that we wanted different things for the future. It was a tough decision, but amicable. We remained friendly and even hung out a few times, strictly platonic. After 4 years separated, we got back together. It's been 18 mos since we reconciled and moved in together. The energy in our relationship feels different, stronger. People say there is no such thing as perfect, but I feel it's all relative because for what we now want for our future, we are perfect for each other.

Page 240 of 240 FirstFirst ... 237238239240

Give Advice
Ask For Advice