Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: having sex while others listen

babii doll

having sex while others listen

just curious if this is a turn on to ppl.

my bf has two room mates, the bf and i were having sex one night and once we were done, one of his room mates who was in the kitchen at the time sent him a text message saying he could hear us.

i was a little embarrassed, my bf didnt seem to mind it. we've heard his roommates having sex too, so they dont really complain to us about the noise.

ever since then though i try to keep the noise at a minimum which isnt easy because im usually loud when its rough..

i've noticed the bf wants me to be loud though, he even admitted he wanted to make them jealous or annoy them because my bfs room is next to the living room where his room mates play video games late at night and are loud when they play..

he says its a turn on to have ppl listening in.. me, im not so sure, i always feel like im disturbing them, even though they do the same when they play games or invite girls over.

he likes to leave the window open sometimes to have others ppl listen, sometimes we'll go to the balcony.. which im starting to like.

midnightrambler
    Platinum Member midnightrambler's Avatar
    i find it the opposite...i like to hear people getting busy, but i want no one in my business

purpleduckie
    Gold Member
    yea, i don't like hearing it and i don't like having other people hear me. i've pretty much have walked in on/ over heard ALL my roommates. my ex's poor roommate was subjected to me and the ex though. so i guess that's my karma. hah.

BeStrongBeHappy
    Platinum Member BeStrongBeHappy's Avatar
    Nope, not interested in having people hear me or me them.

Be careful about the balcony thing as you could get arrested for public indecency if a neighbor sees it.

dragon lady
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BeStrongBeHappy [Register to see the link]
    I agree with this. I would find it disturbing if I knew someone had heard me. I would probably wear earplugs if I could hear one of my roommates going at it. Yuck. We're already on bad terms without me having to hear their sex noises.

lana111
    Platinum Member
    haha i dont mind it either way. actually just two days ago i was having sex and thought none of my bf's roomates were home, so i let loose... but one was home. i was a little uncomfotable until my bf said- who cares. oh well.

ive heard his one roomate have sex once, i was happy for him ahahahah.

itsallgrand
    Quote Originally Posted by BeStrongBeHappy [Register to see the link]

Be careful about the balcony thing as you could get arrested for public indecency if a neighbor sees it.
    My thoughts exactly.

Though it's not an uncommon thing for some people to have a bit of an exhibitionist/voyeur streak - even if it is just having people hear you having sex or overhearing someone else.

What would bother me the most in this situation, honestly, is that is it is people who you see on a regular basis and they have given a hint that they don't really want to hear it. That, and your bfs comments about it. I really wouldn't want my sex life to become part of a weird power struggle/ego battle between a bunch of men.

COtuner
    I don't like hearing other people or other people hearing me. Don't care if they are going at it in the other room, but I really dislike hearing it. Dates back to my roommate in college who was like a sex addict - I grew to really really get irritated about the whole thing

Crazyaboutdogs
    From your other posts about your boyfriend regarding how he doesn't tell his roommates when you are coming over etc, your boyfriend does not sound like the most considerate person and he sounds like an exhibitionist. Be careful that he is with you for who you are and not simply because he wants to show off to his roommates and the rest of the world that he is getting laid.

HeartGoesOn
    I would not be comfortable having sex with any roomates around, I believe that should be totally private between two people only.

11. Thanks Hermes thanked for this post

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Top Threads
Saying "stop"
I just want to know how many people think it is something serious when you are about to have sex, starting to have sex or in the middle of sex and
Male opinions on this?
Hey, need some advice. I have been dating my boyfriend for a little less than a year. I have not, as of yet, been able to make him climax. He is able
Why doesn't he want to have sex with me?
I go to a small university and I sort of knew this guy vaguely for a while but one time we started talking randomly and it was like we instantly sort
Best condom for finishing inside her?
Hey all, The g/f and I have always done the pull-out method with condoms and finishing either on the body, mouth or face (all which she enjoys
Can we have a relationship with no sex?
I've been with my partner for over 7 months his 45 and I'm 37. We hit off really well it was like love at first sight He makes me feel special and
Having trouble with an orgasm...
I ended a relationship with a guy that I have been with for three years...it was an unhealthy relationship that I needed to end. Anyway, now that I'm
Featured Threads
Tired of Being His Provider??
Okay so I found this site through Google. This seems like a pretty common topic and I suppose I just need to vent. My husband has been unemployed
Beautiful women who works at lush...
So there is this a girl who works at this place. I've been in there twice now and she is a stunner. Its one of those girls who you have to look twice
Being left for another man by my ex girlfriend
My and my ex gf broke up 7 months ago back in late April. We had bad fights and she stated she was unhappy. She then proceeded to have an active
Wondering?
Ok, I posted before about my situation but I would like to further talk. This woman I became involved with 3 years ago TOLD me she had feelings for
Break up Advice Needed
Hi all, I really need some advice on my recent break up with my girlfriend of almost five years. A few months ago I started to feel unhappy and
She's getting ready for marriage. She thinks that it is what I want. My fault.
So, I am pretty much in a difficult situation. I have been with a girl for the past 4 years. In these 4 years, after a while I realized she really
Venting - Advice...?
Hello, Im a 36 year old male, married with 3 kids. My wife and I are pretty much like roommates. There is zero sex life and its from both ends
Ask For Advice