Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: having sex while others listen

babii doll
    Silver Member

having sex while others listen

just curious if this is a turn on to ppl.

my bf has two room mates, the bf and i were having sex one night and once we were done, one of his room mates who was in the kitchen at the time sent him a text message saying he could hear us.

i was a little embarrassed, my bf didnt seem to mind it. we've heard his roommates having sex too, so they dont really complain to us about the noise.

ever since then though i try to keep the noise at a minimum which isnt easy because im usually loud when its rough..

i've noticed the bf wants me to be loud though, he even admitted he wanted to make them jealous or annoy them because my bfs room is next to the living room where his room mates play video games late at night and are loud when they play..

he says its a turn on to have ppl listening in.. me, im not so sure, i always feel like im disturbing them, even though they do the same when they play games or invite girls over.

he likes to leave the window open sometimes to have others ppl listen, sometimes we'll go to the balcony.. which im starting to like.

midnightrambler
    Platinum Member midnightrambler's Avatar
    i find it the opposite...i like to hear people getting busy, but i want no one in my business

purpleduckie
    Gold Member
    yea, i don't like hearing it and i don't like having other people hear me. i've pretty much have walked in on/ over heard ALL my roommates. my ex's poor roommate was subjected to me and the ex though. so i guess that's my karma. hah.

BeStrongBeHappy
    Platinum Member BeStrongBeHappy's Avatar
    Nope, not interested in having people hear me or me them.

Be careful about the balcony thing as you could get arrested for public indecency if a neighbor sees it.

dragon lady
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BeStrongBeHappy [Register to see the link]
    I agree with this. I would find it disturbing if I knew someone had heard me. I would probably wear earplugs if I could hear one of my roommates going at it. Yuck. We're already on bad terms without me having to hear their sex noises.

lana111
    Platinum Member
    haha i dont mind it either way. actually just two days ago i was having sex and thought none of my bf's roomates were home, so i let loose... but one was home. i was a little uncomfotable until my bf said- who cares. oh well.

ive heard his one roomate have sex once, i was happy for him ahahahah.

itsallgrand
    Quote Originally Posted by BeStrongBeHappy [Register to see the link]

Be careful about the balcony thing as you could get arrested for public indecency if a neighbor sees it.
    My thoughts exactly.

Though it's not an uncommon thing for some people to have a bit of an exhibitionist/voyeur streak - even if it is just having people hear you having sex or overhearing someone else.

What would bother me the most in this situation, honestly, is that is it is people who you see on a regular basis and they have given a hint that they don't really want to hear it. That, and your bfs comments about it. I really wouldn't want my sex life to become part of a weird power struggle/ego battle between a bunch of men.

COtuner
    I don't like hearing other people or other people hearing me. Don't care if they are going at it in the other room, but I really dislike hearing it. Dates back to my roommate in college who was like a sex addict - I grew to really really get irritated about the whole thing

Crazyaboutdogs
    From your other posts about your boyfriend regarding how he doesn't tell his roommates when you are coming over etc, your boyfriend does not sound like the most considerate person and he sounds like an exhibitionist. Be careful that he is with you for who you are and not simply because he wants to show off to his roommates and the rest of the world that he is getting laid.

HeartGoesOn
    I would not be comfortable having sex with any roomates around, I believe that should be totally private between two people only.

11. Thanks Hermes thanked for this post

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Top Threads
How to slow *her* down...
I've been dating a girl for a while, lovely girl, beautiful, interesting, smart...all good! Anyway, she is busy, as am I, so we only really get
Sexless Relationship- Why do we have to settle?
Hi there, I have been with my boyfriend 4 1/2 years. The first 6 months were amazing, he proposed and it all went pear shaped. Sex went from every
Girlfriend says sex is painful now
My girlfriend and I are both 18. We've been together for about 6 months now. We've had a great sex life until recently. About 4 months ago she went
feeling sexually rejected by boyfriend
I am a 21 y/o F and my boyfriend is 23. We've been dating on and off for about 2 1/2 years. We lived together once before, but broke up because of
No sex because of weight gain
Hi all, I'm 25 years old dating a 36 year old. We have been together for 2 years, and overall I think we have a fantastic relationship. We want the
I don't feel lust towards my girlfriend of 6 months.
I've felt this towards every girl I've dated longer than a few months... I lose my desire to have sex and no longer feel the lust I used to feel
Unable To Attract?
Hey guys, I'm a bit concerned. I'm Asian teenager in a caucasian society and I barely fut the stereotype of normal Asians. I am not the most handsome
Featured Threads
Dating younger guy 24 years difference
I am 50 yrs old dating a 26 yrs old guy. We been dating each other for a couple months things are great between us. He told me he will always be
Boyfriend gets very angry if I mention his ex, is this normal?
Hi everyone! My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 5months. He broke up with his ex and a year and a half ago. 7 months after they
Should I let my boyfriend stay overnight with his friends?
Hi there. Firstly thank you for reading this post. I am a new member to this forum, and also will soon be new immigrant of the UK so basically there
Is this abuse?
Iím desperate for some advice. Iíve been with my partner for nearly 2 years and everything has been ok, except from when he drinks. I really do not
Is there hope for me?
Me and my girlfriend of two years had been talking about moving in together lately. We didn't actually go look at any place in person, but browsed a
Bringing up trust issues at the start of a new relationship? My situation...
Haven't been on these boards since my last break up a couple years ago, and here I am about to begin a new relationship with feelings from the last
Whats my next move - Dating a girl fresh out of a relationship
Hey guys, So heres the deal. Met a girl in class and I asked her out. Her answer was "maybe" because she didn't want to say no to me but just
Ask For Advice