You want to marry me, but you don't want to date me?

Radίaηce

A weird way of saying you're too good for them...in the sense that they would feel bad using you or screwing you over since they just want to have fun and play the field.

You're not missing out on much with these guys. And there will be plenty of guys that recognize your wife material for *gasp* amazing girlfriend material.

I'm starting to get irritated with the notion that men want to "marry" me, but none want to date or be in a "relationship" with me (right now). What is this nonsense!??

lol...my ex made a similar statement, he wanted me to promise him in 3 yrs we'd get married, but in the mean time he didn't want to committ or stop spreading his seed....ugh...they make me sick.

Same thing happens to me a lot.

I agree with what Ghost said.

These men aren't ready to settle down with a 'good girl' who has a good head on her shoulders & knows what she's doing with her life. They just want a temporary chick to get drunk with, go out with, & have no obligations.

Honestly, I can be the girl that parties, but also the girl you can take home to mom. I don't see why many guys don't realize that. I guess it's because I come off as a bit reserved/timid at first, so they assume I'm plannin on poppin out a baby in 9 months lol

If you're a bit reserved or too serious on dates, lighten up a little, & that may change things.

Same thing happens to me a lot.

I agree with what Ghost said.

These men aren't ready to settle down with a 'good girl' who has a good head on her shoulders & knows what she's doing with her life. They just want a temporary chick to get drunk with, go out with, & have no obligations.

Honestly, I can be the girl that parties, but also the girl you can take home to mom. I don't see why many guys don't realize that. I guess it's because I come off as a bit reserved/timid at first, so they assume I'm plannin on poppin out a baby in 9 months lol

If you're a bit reserved or too serious on dates, lighten up a little, & that may change things.

Also, I would say decide what you want and look for a guy who wants the same things.

Archived