Date Me T-Shirts

Radίaηce

I'm going to start making shirts that say "MYNAME needs a date," "Ask me out already," "Wanna be my boyfriend?" and "Marry Me." How else am I going to speed up the process? Nobody is getting anywhere because nobody seems to know how to communicate. Well, just an idea. It can't get any clearer than that!

Patented by ♂(~Radίaηce~)♀ all copy rights belong to me, and anyone that shall proceed will be fined 100% of all profits to me.

Getting a t-shirt with lettering on it made is not expensive.

I have some t-shirts that say weird/funny things and when I wear them, people do start conversations with me more often. The one that's gotten the most people to talk to me is a white t with black letters. All is says in big, block print is "I HAVE ISSUES." Usually it's "Hey, I like your shirt" or "Your shirt is funny" or "Where'd you get that shirt?" I usually just say "thanks" or "A store called Steve & Barry's" (whichever's appropriate), but if I wanted to start a conversation, they've given me the opening to do so.

And that's the point -- starting a conversation. Dunno that I'd go into this with any expectations of meeting Mr Wonderful, but if you can treat it more as an experiment -- you know...just to see what will happen, why not?

Eek, what do you do then when random (unsavory) types approach you on the street because you're advertising for it? Many might think this means you're advertising for sex.

Well don't do any of the dating specific ones then and hopefully you'll still get some success.

Actually something I just thought of - I keep thinking of how I'm not much to look, how I've never even gotten a nice look from anyone. Wearing a funny/weird t-shirt might not change the attractiveness part or even a conversation, but, wouldn't it be a great mood boosting placebo anyway to have people getting a smile (hopefully) in your direction even if it's not "you"?

Usually it's "Hey, I like your shirt" or "Your shirt is funny" or "Where'd you get that shirt?" I usually just say "thanks" or "A store called Steve & Barry's" (whichever's appropriate), but if I wanted to start a conversation, they've given me the opening to do so.

And that's the point -- starting a conversation.

This reminds me of an ongoing inside joke I have with my friends.

It seems as if every guy that shows interest in me plays some sort of RPG. So I've come to the conclusion that there must be a big tattoo on my forehead that says "Play RPGs? Date me!"

The thing of it is, one of my pet peeves is guys who play RPGs, due to an ex. I still give them a chance, but if I find their lives revolve around D&D, no go.

but now i'm getting dirty t-shirt ideas in mind...

like "34-B" or "Small & Perky." lol...oh- G!

well i guess small and perky can relate to size in height and personality?

I think bra size is obvious (in the right shirt - lol).

How about one saying: shaved.

Archived