Do braces actually make a difference when kissing?

cloudyia.

How when french kissing? :S

Well, they stick your tongue in to find metal. Texturally, it's different.

Do you have braces? Rub your tongue accross the braces. Hurts a little?

Well, imagine not expecting that. I had braces for 5 years. French kissing it a lot easier on the other person when you don't have braces. There is also less room with braces. It just all around makes french kissing less fun. It's still fun though. But, better without the braces.

Well, they stick your tongue in to find metal. Texturally, it's different.

Do you have braces? Rub your tongue accross the braces. Hurts a little?

Well, imagine not expecting that. I had braces for 5 years. French kissing it a lot easier on the other person when you don't have braces. There is also less room with braces. It just all around makes french kissing less fun. It's still fun though. But, better without the braces.

Ohh okay, and nah its my kinda bf that does, and never kissed before and everyones saying you should never have your first kiss on a guy with braces it can go wrong so scared lol.

Ohh okay, and nah its my kinda bf that does, and never kissed before and everyones saying you should never have your first kiss on a guy with braces it can go wrong so scared lol.

Meh, other people don't know anything.

Braces really aren't that bad.

Enjoy your kissing.

In a few years, when he gets them off, he'll have an amazing set of pearly whites. One of the most attractive things a person can have, in my opinion.

Meh, other people don't know anything.

Braces really aren't that bad.

Enjoy your kissing.

In a few years, when he gets them off, he'll have an amazing set of pearly whites. One of the most attractive things a person can have, in my opinion.

Thanks haha, yeh i dont see how someones tongue can get caught tbh :S

If you think about it, does his tongue ever get caught in his braces?

NO. It doesn't.

Why would your tongue get caught!?

What I would do is just have him stick his tongue in your mouth for french kissing. My boyfriend is the more aggressive one and does that anyway.

Yeh thanks, I dont even know how to french kiss so would prob let him take the lead anyways

Archived