EQD

Last night me and my bf went to the grocery and checked the health food section. much to our surprise a quart of rice cream was still on the shelf that expired in august 08 despite us returning the same quart 2 weeks ago!

So we tracked down the manager and informed him of the quart, my bf said it was from 2005 though. We walked away chuckling about it because 05 is pretty extreme.

An hour later we were quietly snuggled up in bed together and drifting off into sleep. when for no reason at all i was reminded of the 'overkill 05' so i almost laughed about it. Just when i was about to say '2005 was overkill baby' he let out a little laugh.

I asked him what he laughed about and he said 'i was just thinking.. ' '2005 was pretty overkill'

Things like this are happening more and more lately. i'm so happy.

yeah. i'm just trying to get used to it.

i think that emotionally i have come a long way. and now things like this help me inch further and further out of my shell and into a place that is much more vunerable than where i was.

i feel a need to talk about it. because its been a very very long time since i have been able to value any sort of interpersonal connection.

heehee. it really is nice.

i woke up this morning at 5:10, we held eachother all night. i was supposed to pop out of bed and we were going to go to the gym before i had to go to work.

6:10 rolled around and we hadnt touched foot on the floor yet, still cuddling.

i feel like oatmeal with him. and i think i'm starting to actually like it.

Archived