Is it true or is it you?

Radίaηce

If someone you were beginning to know just got out of serious relationship, and shows interest in you; lots and lots of interest, to the point where you end up sleeping together once, claim they respect you and wouldn't want to hurt you, then say they are currently not looking to be in a relationship because of ending one recently and not having time to invest in a new relationship because of college/work sched, is it YOU? or is it true? Because i seriously feel this person is still into me, but these mixed signals are just driving me off the wall.

MY best friend (guy) went through this and he admitted to me he missed the physical part of a relationship and jumped into bed too early and ended up hurting a girl... it isn't you... it really is him, if he just broke up with some one he is majorly off a rebound and you can't trust his feelings toward you until he recovers from the last relationship, give him some time... if it's meant to be you'll reconnect when he's not still thinking about his ex.

MY best friend (guy) went through this and he admitted to me he missed the physical part of a relationship and jumped into bed too early and ended up hurting a girl... it isn't you... it really is him, if he just broke up with some one he is majorly off a rebound and you can't trust his feelings toward you until he recovers from the last relationship, give him some time... if it's meant to be you'll reconnect when he's not still thinking about his ex.

Well said ! I was going to say the same exact thing.... Yes, he needs to take time to recover and he is on the rebound, but as meg said, "it's not you, it's him". I am sure he didn't mean to hurt you, just he is very vulnerable and confused right now...I am sure HIS self-esteem and ego are hurt too.

Just live your life and don't wait around until he decides...you decide your the boss of your own life and the power is in your hands.

Best wishes to you.

Thanks Meg and dreamwarrior for the kind words of encouragment. Most likely i was his rebound. Ouch! But i guess only time can tell if anything more happens. It's a good thing i wasn't too invested, so i will for sure move along yet at the same time hope when the time is right we actually get to know one another better.

Archived