Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: new boyfriend much smaller than ex, does it get better?

Fudgie
    Once you've had something really large, then sometimes you can't go back to smaller. Sorry to say, things stretch out. This is why I don't have sex with anyone who is larger than 5'...It would hurt so I stay with smaller. You may prefer to stick with bigger. That's ok.

If you're not happy, you need to leave. But please, for the love of god, don't tell him you're leaving because of his size or he sucks in bed. That will rip his esteem into bits. Just say you're not compatible some other way and go. He can't help his size or the fact that you had bigger before...

none2good
    Bronze Member
    It's reality that a woman being with a larger guy will always feel cheated if she ends up with a guy who only has half as much to offer her.
    This is true even if she was living near starvation because the big guy was a poor provider of all the other things she cherishes.
    This is one reason that I have found that I never wish to date virgins since I can easily tell if they have been having intercourse with any of the multitudes of larger men available to them.

3. 11-15-2010, 05:36 PM
    Reason
    disrespectful

PaintWithLight
    Feeling the love people....

It can matter and it can be improved. The biggest sex organ is your brain and imagination. Use it and all will be well.

april15
    I think you can overcome this if you choose to. You have to be honest with yourself and decide what is important. I am certain that if you are not satisfied and explain to your man your needs without saying I need you to have a penis twice your current size like my ex had, that he will do his best to satisfy you if he is anything as caring as you describe. If you cannot get over it, please let him go asap without telling him his penis is too small. I am all about honesty but not sure that brutal of honesty would be productive for him, who knows maybe it would. Honest or not, if penis size is a dealbreaker, let him go.

sweetpea03

This is great.... ^

greywolf
    This is an old thread.

AsianLove89
    over time it will get better as ur vagina will adjust to his size, the fireworks will happen but it just takes time

9. 04-15-2015, 12:35 PM

Reason
    Trolling

HeartGoesOn
    Thread closed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Top Threads
Boyfriend never wants to have sex and it's becoming a problem for me.
I'm 27, my boyfriend is 22 years OLDER than me. Been together 9 months now. In the beginning sex wasn't an issue, now it's becoming an issue because
Mismatched desire levels...how to cope?
My wife and I recently went through a little situation where I told her I wasnít satisfied with the state of our relationship, mainly when it comes
Amazing guy..... Erectile dysfunction
Hey all The title says it all, I am a 39 year old women and I've been with an amazing 41 year old man for 1.5 years now. We have a lot of good
Chlamydia question
Hello all. I have been very happily married for 12 years and my husband and I dated for 5 years prior to getting married. We were each others
Newly wed, and no sex
I have been married to the woman I love for almost two months. We had good chemistry and our sex life was great before our marriage. She had a high
At the end of my rope
I met a beautiful woman 4 and a half years ago and she was really fun! I fell head over heels almost immediately let. After about 2-3 months, our sex
Husband has never lusted for me for the past 9 years
My husband doesnít ever make me feel wanted, beautiful or shows signs he lusts for me. Since the very beginning of our relationship he never
Featured Threads
Red Flag if the guy on first date does not pay for my food?
A guys asked me out to a dinner and picked the restaurant. Toward the end, when the waiter came to drop off the bill, the waiter leaned toward the
narcissistic ex - help/ how to get back at him
So this is a post about a narcisisstic, immature ex. Not an ex boyfriend, not an ex boy, but something in between. It was something in between
University freshers fling?
[B]Hey there! [/B] Thank you so much for reading this. I just [I]REALLY [/I]need advice as it's SERIOUSLY affecting MY LIFE
Should you call out your ex when you find out they've been cheating on you?
Just some thoughts guys. Have you been cheated on? What did you do? Did you call your ex out on the lies and deceit? Or go on with your lives?
Ex is being so angry and hateful
I was in kind of relationship for almost 6-7 months but unexpectedly we broke up. He dumped. Just on a fight. Just day after our breakup. I went back
How to avoid checking up on ex social media?
Hi friends, Iím finding that posting here and seeing so many of us in the same boat is proving rather helpful in my own journey to move on. That
Break-up
Hi, I've recently just been broken up with by my girlfriend of two years, she has stated it wasn't all my fault and she is part to blame, but would
Ask For Advice