Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: new boyfriend much smaller than ex, does it get better?

Fudgie
    Once you've had something really large, then sometimes you can't go back to smaller. Sorry to say, things stretch out. This is why I don't have sex with anyone who is larger than 5'...It would hurt so I stay with smaller. You may prefer to stick with bigger. That's ok.

If you're not happy, you need to leave. But please, for the love of god, don't tell him you're leaving because of his size or he sucks in bed. That will rip his esteem into bits. Just say you're not compatible some other way and go. He can't help his size or the fact that you had bigger before...

none2good
    Bronze Member
    It's reality that a woman being with a larger guy will always feel cheated if she ends up with a guy who only has half as much to offer her.
    This is true even if she was living near starvation because the big guy was a poor provider of all the other things she cherishes.
    This is one reason that I have found that I never wish to date virgins since I can easily tell if they have been having intercourse with any of the multitudes of larger men available to them.

3. 11-15-2010, 05:36 PM
    Reason
    disrespectful

PaintWithLight
    Feeling the love people....

It can matter and it can be improved. The biggest sex organ is your brain and imagination. Use it and all will be well.

5. Thanks pippy longstocking thanked for this post
    april15
    I think you can overcome this if you choose to. You have to be honest with yourself and decide what is important. I am certain that if you are not satisfied and explain to your man your needs without saying I need you to have a penis twice your current size like my ex had, that he will do his best to satisfy you if he is anything as caring as you describe. If you cannot get over it, please let him go asap without telling him his penis is too small. I am all about honesty but not sure that brutal of honesty would be productive for him, who knows maybe it would. Honest or not, if penis size is a dealbreaker, let him go.

sweetpea03

This is great.... ^

greywolf
    This is an old thread.

AsianLove89
    over time it will get better as ur vagina will adjust to his size, the fireworks will happen but it just takes time

10. 04-15-2015, 12:35 PM

Reason
    Trolling

HeartGoesOn
    Thread closed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Top Threads
Saying "stop"
I just want to know how many people think it is something serious when you are about to have sex, starting to have sex or in the middle of sex and
Male opinions on this?
Hey, need some advice. I have been dating my boyfriend for a little less than a year. I have not, as of yet, been able to make him climax. He is able
Std
In my life I've done oral with two different guys, both clean never recieving oral before. I am currently with someone who never recieved oral
Why doesn't he want to have sex with me?
I go to a small university and I sort of knew this guy vaguely for a while but one time we started talking randomly and it was like we instantly sort
Best condom for finishing inside her?
Hey all, The g/f and I have always done the pull-out method with condoms and finishing either on the body, mouth or face (all which she enjoys
Can we have a relationship with no sex?
I've been with my partner for over 7 months his 45 and I'm 37. We hit off really well it was like love at first sight He makes me feel special and
Having trouble with an orgasm...
I ended a relationship with a guy that I have been with for three years...it was an unhealthy relationship that I needed to end. Anyway, now that I'm
Featured Threads
Tired of Being His Provider??
Okay so I found this site through Google. This seems like a pretty common topic and I suppose I just need to vent. My husband has been unemployed
Beautiful women who works at lush...
So there is this a girl who works at this place. I've been in there twice now and she is a stunner. Its one of those girls who you have to look twice
Being left for another man by my ex girlfriend
My and my ex gf broke up 7 months ago back in late April. We had bad fights and she stated she was unhappy. She then proceeded to have an active
Wondering?
Ok, I posted before about my situation but I would like to further talk. This woman I became involved with 3 years ago TOLD me she had feelings for
Break up Advice Needed
Hi all, I really need some advice on my recent break up with my girlfriend of almost five years. A few months ago I started to feel unhappy and
She's getting ready for marriage. She thinks that it is what I want. My fault.
So, I am pretty much in a difficult situation. I have been with a girl for the past 4 years. In these 4 years, after a while I realized she really
Venting - Advice...?
Hello, Im a 36 year old male, married with 3 kids. My wife and I are pretty much like roommates. There is zero sex life and its from both ends
Ask For Advice