Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: When a guy looks at your lips/mouth while talking to you.

I caught myself doing this recently. I wanted to kiss her. She had very full lips and I just wanted her right then and there.

It may not mean anything. I have always looked to the mouth of people that are talking to me. Some people look at eyes, i always found it to be very intimidating so i looked at the mouths.
    Some time ago i started to force myself to look at the other person's eyes, i lost my chain of thought while talking but after awhile i got used to it. I still look away while talking, but don't look at them damn mouths anymore.

He wants a bj.

Where ever the Snow, Dunes or Beach are!!!!
    Originally Posted by jhinesis
    Does this mean anything? I've noticed the guy I'm dating doing that a lot, obviously enough times for me to realize he's doing it. We haven't kissed yet, but he'll be talking to me and he'll actually be talking/looking at my lips, oftentimes followed up by one of those piercing looks--but nothings happened so far. He's commented on my lip gloss being "sparkly"--maybe he's easily distracted? haha
    kiss him already! duh!!!! he is wondering what its like to kiss you. How can you consider yourself dating someone if you havent even kissed. You two definitley arent dating! I wont even consider the label that im "dating" someone until we are physical!

He is obviously thinking about kissing you! If you could only see he thoughts running through his head....I am sure he is mapping out the first kiss.

I do that. When i like someone, i get too shy and nervous to look them in the eye. So i look at their lips.

Hmm...

I don't know about him, But when I'm looking at a girl's lips, I'm usually thinking about kissing them...Maybe it's the same with him?

"Interesting lip color. Wonder which color number that is."

"oh man, there's a small strand of spaghetti sticking to the side of her lips, i wonder if I should tell her"

"boy does that flapping thing look ugly"

"How can I get the poison in?"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice