Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When a guy looks at your lips/mouth while talking to you.

jhinesis

When a guy looks at your lips/mouth while talking to you.

Does this mean anything? I've noticed the guy I'm dating doing that a lot, obviously enough times for me to realize he's doing it. We haven't kissed yet, but he'll be talking to me and he'll actually be talking/looking at my lips, oftentimes followed up by one of those piercing looks--but nothings happened so far. He's commented on my lip gloss being "sparkly"--maybe he's easily distracted? haha

gidget1
    He is attracted to shiny things!
    But actually, I don't know.. I've always been told that's a sign but who knows with "signs", everyone is different.
    I often look at peoples lips when they're talking. Don't know why. Maybe I am subconsciously flirting with them all.

lost!
    Gold Member
    I've always read this as him wanting to kiss you! Especially if he comments on your lip gloss being sparkly.

MrMilk
    Hi jhinesis,

Hmm I wouldn't read to much into him looking at your lips in isolation.

How does he act around you otherwise? Does he always give you full attention? Is he touchyfeely with you? Do you have meaningful convesations? Is he always keen to spend time with you? Is there a natural chemistry/tension when you are together?

These are the more insightful questions I feel.

But really the most important thing when you are with him is to focus on the conversation rather than trying to analyse how it's going. If you listen and interact then you will have the chance to connect.

Best of luck

la'isla
    he likes them!

purpleduckie
    Gold Member
    your lips look weird/interesting to him?! haha ive heard of it being signs but i've never noticed myself doing it.. even if i really wanted to kiss them... sooo...

poloplayer
    Platinum Member
    It hasn't happened often for me, but when it has, it means that I had the urge to lean in and kiss. My eyes kept falling on the lips as an indication of where I wanted to go.

dragon lady
    Platinum Member
    I'm not sure what the case is with you, but I tend to look at peoples' mouths when they have crooked/unusual/disgusting teeth. I'm intrigued by teeth and I notice the imperfections easily.

Salucious
    Silver Member
    I always was told that if someone is looking at your lips, they want to kiss you...or you have BBQ sauce/ketchup/mustard/milk on them

CaptainPlanet

Yeah unless you got some sort of deformity it pretty much means he wants you... usually, other times he is trying to decide if he does, but usually he wants you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Top Threads
Does he like me???
So there's this guy. His always flirting with me and asking me to go places with him. I really feel like he likes me, but today we were talking and
Do any of these guys like me or am i being played by a group of friends ?
Im new here, so sorry if I talk a lot, but next time i will summarize my posts. Crazy enough, I found myself attracted to this guy Jay the first
dad says go.find a.rich girl lol
Was at family reunion and my dad tells me go find rich chinese girl. He tells me how meighbour wifes side family bought house..the girl is lawyer and
Advice needed!!
Ok so I work in a restaurant and I am soooo attracted to my co worker it just isnt funny anymore, looks wise she is just average, body wise she is
She kissed me while being drunk
So I know this girl as a language exchange partner for about a month... we text and sometimes talk on the phone but are often busy to meet. Today I
So confused with mixed signals, help!
I've been working with this guy for 3 years. He is in a relationship with a girl and I'm in a relationship with a guy. We all work together (except
Patience is key?
So I have been talking to this guy for a couple of months and I really like him. We are both in college I and are both 19. He has told me he likes

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Tired of Being His Provider??
Okay so I found this site through Google. This seems like a pretty common topic and I suppose I just need to vent. My husband has been unemployed
Beautiful women who works at lush...
So there is this a girl who works at this place. I've been in there twice now and she is a stunner. Its one of those girls who you have to look twice
Being left for another man by my ex girlfriend
My and my ex gf broke up 7 months ago back in late April. We had bad fights and she stated she was unhappy. She then proceeded to have an active
Wondering?
Ok, I posted before about my situation but I would like to further talk. This woman I became involved with 3 years ago TOLD me she had feelings for
Break up Advice Needed
Hi all, I really need some advice on my recent break up with my girlfriend of almost five years. A few months ago I started to feel unhappy and
She's getting ready for marriage. She thinks that it is what I want. My fault.
So, I am pretty much in a difficult situation. I have been with a girl for the past 4 years. In these 4 years, after a while I realized she really
Venting - Advice...?
Hello, Im a 36 year old male, married with 3 kids. My wife and I are pretty much like roommates. There is zero sex life and its from both ends
Ask For Advice