Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When a guy looks at your lips/mouth while talking to you.

jhinesis

When a guy looks at your lips/mouth while talking to you.

Does this mean anything? I've noticed the guy I'm dating doing that a lot, obviously enough times for me to realize he's doing it. We haven't kissed yet, but he'll be talking to me and he'll actually be talking/looking at my lips, oftentimes followed up by one of those piercing looks--but nothings happened so far. He's commented on my lip gloss being "sparkly"--maybe he's easily distracted? haha

gidget1
    He is attracted to shiny things!
    But actually, I don't know.. I've always been told that's a sign but who knows with "signs", everyone is different.
    I often look at peoples lips when they're talking. Don't know why. Maybe I am subconsciously flirting with them all.

lost!
    Gold Member
    I've always read this as him wanting to kiss you! Especially if he comments on your lip gloss being sparkly.

MrMilk
    Hi jhinesis,

Hmm I wouldn't read to much into him looking at your lips in isolation.

How does he act around you otherwise? Does he always give you full attention? Is he touchyfeely with you? Do you have meaningful convesations? Is he always keen to spend time with you? Is there a natural chemistry/tension when you are together?

These are the more insightful questions I feel.

But really the most important thing when you are with him is to focus on the conversation rather than trying to analyse how it's going. If you listen and interact then you will have the chance to connect.

Best of luck

la'isla
    he likes them!

purpleduckie
    Gold Member
    your lips look weird/interesting to him?! haha ive heard of it being signs but i've never noticed myself doing it.. even if i really wanted to kiss them... sooo...

poloplayer
    Platinum Member
    It hasn't happened often for me, but when it has, it means that I had the urge to lean in and kiss. My eyes kept falling on the lips as an indication of where I wanted to go.

dragon lady
    Platinum Member
    I'm not sure what the case is with you, but I tend to look at peoples' mouths when they have crooked/unusual/disgusting teeth. I'm intrigued by teeth and I notice the imperfections easily.

Salucious
    Silver Member
    I always was told that if someone is looking at your lips, they want to kiss you...or you have BBQ sauce/ketchup/mustard/milk on them

CaptainPlanet

Yeah unless you got some sort of deformity it pretty much means he wants you... usually, other times he is trying to decide if he does, but usually he wants you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Top Threads
I need to tell him how I feel
Please refrain from commenting things such as how inappropriate / messed up this situation. If you disagree with the situation in entirety, I
How to talk to a girl in the gym
I frequently go to the gym and I have seen this one girl that I think she is pretty. It might be me but every time I turn she is looking at me or
is he into me or nah?
Hello, I got single 7 months ago and ended my contact with my ex for good 4 months ago, it ended very badly and my ex turned out to be a complete
Wierd situation with a younger guy!
Hi! First of all I want to just clarify that I don't live in the US so excuse my spelling mistakes! AND I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE WHILE
She's trouble
Hey everyone! So recently split from my gf of 8 months (my decision) and kinda came to terms with the fact that my head has been turned by a girl
How do I know for sure if she is into me?
Hi everyone There is a girl who I recently met trough my friend. She is my friend's gf's best friend. She is 24. It was my friend's gf's birthday
Girl sends me mixed signals. What does it mean?
There's this girl at my job that I'm attracted to. She's beautiful. She has a boyfriend who she has a kid with and has been with for a while. But

Featured Threads
Who is in the wrong?
This person isn't really a "friend" she is 24+ years older than me. I have a feeling I'm getting taken advantage of because of my age. I started
I became engaged with a girl who calls herself a "free spirit"......need clarity
I met a wonderful and bright girl 3.5 years ago and she by far stole my heart. She is appositely beautiful, funny, intelligent and outgoing. She is
Has anyone ever totally given up on finding love?
Hello everyone! Well I been wanting to post this for a few weeks now. I don't really know how to say it or word it. But, who here has or knows
Today "should" have been our 6 year anniversary
Today was suppose to be our 6th year together. Today is the first time on this date that we are not together. We made this date a big deal
Shoud I break up because my girlfriend hooked up with my cousin in t
I'm jealous because my girlfriend had casual sex with my cousin before she met me. We've been dating for a year, she's very funny, caring, sexy
I'm in love with my co-worker 😥
My coworker and I started working together about 10 months ago. We work closely together all day just the two of us mainly. From the day he started
Aggressive Courting
There's this girl I really, really like, and would really want to be in a relationship with. Unfortunately, recently I messed up, and now I think she
Ask For Advice