TImsta1

Metacafe family filter

I CANT TURN IT OFF! why, and how can i fix it

TImsta1

im over 18 on my acount
    I I NEED MY PERVRETED NEEDS SATISFIED!

High5girl
    Bronze Member
    Have you tried googling the family filter thing?
    And as for your perverted needs? I can't help you there. Sorry.

Top Threads
Friends with benefits?
Hi, I'm a 27 year old single mum. I have been living next door but one to a 46 year old man who I have thought liked me since I moved in there 5
Is it normal that the sexdrive of a woman is so high? am I normal?
Hi I have a couple of questions, because before my exbf I wasnt that much sexually experienced and need some advice or tips or talk about
Dating and No Intercourse after 5 months.
Hi, I have been dating a guy for 5 months that I really care for. He's sweet, taller than me (lol), handsome, mature, opens doors, buys me gifts
Threesome fantasy
Im looking for advice. My husband and i have been together for 10 years, we have 3 younger children together. Recently, for fun we had a game of
Girlfriend Not In The Mood Lately?
This past month my girlfriend just hasn't really been in the mood sexually and it's honestly not a huge deal but I'm wondering if it's normal?
Anxious For HIV Test Results
I've read a lot of people's posts recently and none seem to fit my concerns. I'm 24, have had multiple partners and sadly I can only think of maybe 1
Featured Threads
College DRAMA??
*** This is the very FIRST WEEK ***College" as in NOT university- We're all 18 (ish) and live with parents**** Basically, the majority of the
Rude?
I took a girl out for dinner and drinks and didn't get a thank you. And was ghosted mid convo after the date. Now that I'm getting over the
On a dating site...just 2 weeks after break up
Can anyone shine some light on this.... 2 weeks after she dumped me, she is on Match...We were together for 2 .5 years...She dumped me once, then
Are we breaking up? How to act around him?
Hello, I have a problem to which I can't find a solution by myself and would love some advice! Here is the short story: 6 months ago I went to
Caught my partner of 20 years speaking to other men
I have been with my partner for 20 yrs this year,we have a16 he old son together .I love him so much,recently I was online and I found an email from
Am I dating the right guy at the wrong time?
Hi everyone. So..recently I've felt anxious and questioned the strength of my relationship and I'm not entirely sure why. I don't have any reason
Hello everyone tips / advice needed
Thank you everyone for the advice
Ask For Advice