TImsta1

Metacafe family filter

I CANT TURN IT OFF! why, and how can i fix it

TImsta1

im over 18 on my acount
    I I NEED MY PERVRETED NEEDS SATISFIED!

High5girl
    Bronze Member
    Have you tried googling the family filter thing?
    And as for your perverted needs? I can't help you there. Sorry.

Top Threads
Anyway to orgasm faster? Male
I have a different problem from the norm I usually hear about. Just wondering if anyone has any insight. I'm gonna start dating again and God
Happily married but attracted to....
My best friend! Help?! Can I be happily married, satisfied with my husband (including sexually!), and attracted sexually to my best friend but not
I don't view sex as part of love/I view sex as a standalone thing
Ok, so I want to get other peoples' insight on this thing I recently discovered about myself. Now, I wouldn't say this is a "problem" because I have
Featured Threads
Weird crazy breakup
Here goes. We was together 4 and a half years, lived together for the most of that with her grandparents, yeah moved in pretty quick because of
is my bf racist? is there a future?
I am a bit dumbfounded and confused.. pls comment.. I have been dating my bf for 3 years. I look asian and he looks european. Things have not always
Great conversation but she Ghosted me?!
When I asked for her phone number, she kinda looked at me (the really dude? face). I knew it was over, but seriously it bothers me that we had a
My Girlfriend's Extreme Anger and Dramatic Behavior Are Ruining Our Relationship
This is gonna be a long one. Bear with me.. Okay, so this is my absolute first post on any forum ever. I am a 21 year old male, and I am currently in
Wrapping your head around an incurable condition
How does one do that ? While my condition is not fatal it is incurable and my life quality will steadily deteriorate over time. Most possible will
My mom kept a secret for 28 years
I'm 28 years old, my mom always told me to not sleep around, said she never slept w anyone till she got married, etc. well randomly tonight she tells
Confusing relationship with ex
So my ex and I broke up about 3 months ago. There was a lot of hurt, I was really depressed for the first weeks until I got back on my feet and
Ask For Advice