Thread: Metacafe family filter

Metacafe family filter

I CANT TURN IT OFF! why, and how can i fix it

im over 18 on my acount

Bronze Member
    In my happy, but medicated place..Ohio
    Have you tried googling the family filter thing?
    And as for your perverted needs? I can't help you there. Sorry.
    I don't need is always screwing me.

Top Threads
general discussion
This world is full of people with different tastes and experiences. Anyone wanna talk about what slightly out of the norm stuff they've done in the
Is sex chat with future wife a good idea?
Hey! My girlfriend and I have decided to marry next year after a formal engagement mostly by the end of 2015. We are really excited. We've been
Help needed please?
Not sure if this is the right forum or not so bear with me. My bf and I have been together for a year and a half. He is a rather large man and im
Why doesn't he want to have sex with me?
I am 41 yrs old and have been in several ltr and a couple of fwb situations. I have always had a healthy and active sex drive. I have never had any
Featured Threads
I'm so sick of dating!
I really DO wonder if I'm supposed to grow old alone, cuz this dating thing is not working for me at all. It shouldn't be so complicated. I cannot
He cancelled two dates in a row - wants to resched - what do I say??
I recently met someone online, and we went out for dinner last thursdsay. It was a good date, and he asked me if I wanted to meet up on the weekend -
My son is 18 today!
A milestone birthday !! My goodness where did the time go??! It still feels like yesterday that he was a baby.
Working on it
I figured I'd right a post to update everyone on my situation. Though I can't quite says that anyone's really dying to know my deal. But I feel like
Could someone give me advice. I'm really scared for some reason.
I have been with my company for 5 years. The same manager almost always the same co worker..they switched out a few people but no one of real