Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you break up with someone and it hurts like hell and you miss them

CoCo2009

If you break up with someone and it hurts like hell and you miss them

does that mean you made the wrong decision? Or is that going to happen anyway?

Cognitive_Canine
    Platinum Member Cognitive_Canine's Avatar
    It's going to happen. Hang in there and see how you feel in a little while.

Ac143
    Quote Originally Posted by CoCo2009 [Register to see the link]
    does that mean you made the wrong decision? Or is that going to happen anyway?
    hey coco - so you broke up with him? Did you move out, did he? How did it go? I thought you were making progress or going to try counseling?

Its going to hurt & you will miss them, especially when you were together for 7rys & live together, like in your situation.

If you feel you broke up for all the right reasons - then it wasn't a mistake.

CAgirl
    Gold Member
    You must have had a good reason for breaking up with them so it is best to stick to your decision.

CoCo2009

I haven't done it yet, I was thinking about it. Going over everything first you know?

6. 02-06-2009, 03:06 PM

Ac143
    Are you sure this is what you want...100%? I suggest not making this decision if you are angry or upset.

Because then you might regret it & go back and forth once you break up. You guys broke up last weekend too & got back together right?

If you mean it - you have to stick to it.

CoCo2009

Quote Originally Posted by Ac143 [Register to see the link]
    Are you sure this is what you want...100%? I suggest not making this decision if you are angry or upset.

No, I'm not sure, I just have been trying to think about things because I have been trying for so long. I need to stop complaining and make a decision and own up to it. I can't keep going back and forth like this. I sound like a nutcase here on enotalone. I need to make up my mind and just stick to it. Still trying to figure it all out.

thejigsup
    Picture yourself 5 years from now. Do you want to be with this person, in the same lifestyle? Or...do you think that you should find a person closer to what you need. Notice I said need, not want. What we want is often bad for us, what we need is essential to survival. Only you can answer that one.

CoCo2009

thats a good question.

DN

Don't break up with him. You already know why.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Top Threads
Left me on our two year anniversary
Here's the thing.... I am well aware of the dusfunction that was my relationship. I'm well aware that I've only been making myself suffer. I am also
Argh He's Packing Up As I Speak
I've tried to be super-civil, have asked if he wants help; I was a bit narky yesterday (when he told me he was leaving our home - well, my home - but
He broke up with me for the second time
I met my ex-bf on a social networking and we start talking every day. We live in different countries but he booked the flight to see me after 2
Fiance left me; my (long) breakup story; could really use some help
Hello all, This is my first time posting here, and I am really hoping that I can get some advice from others in similar situations. My fiance
I dumped my boyfriend because he convinced himself I cheated when I didn't
Hi everyone, This forum is amazing and I can't wait to read more stories. This is my story. Sorry this is going to be a long first post but I
Mornings and weekends are the worst
So it's been a month since my break up. I'm struggling bad. In fact I've an appointment with my doctor this week hoping she can point in the right
i need help my ex bf have new Gf i want him back
first of all sorry for my english im from malaysia anyway long story short were in long distance relationship were 3 years together he visited me

Featured Threads
After 3 date ...nice mam but stingy .what to do
Dear all...Please share your thoughts...Just returned from 3rd date with a guy I met on line. As you may know from my previous thread...we met for a
Lack of experiences possibly affect Relationships?
I've been thinking lately about whether someone might be 'lacking' in some ways because of their own lack in 'experience' in their Life.... Eg. I
Being Called A Liar When You Aren't...
Is it reason to get angry, when your being called a liar and accused of stuff when it isn't true. Conversation was about sex, i went about 2 or 3
Left me on our two year anniversary
Here's the thing.... I am well aware of the dusfunction that was my relationship. I'm well aware that I've only been making myself suffer. I am also
Reconciliation
Iíve seen an awful lot of posts about reconciliation lately and why you should never go back to an ex because they dumped you and they are evil
Why would the girl in dating tell me this??
We haven't been dating long so we're not exclusive. Slept over at hers a few times. Anyway today she was messaging me telling me how she is really
started antidepressants....
Hi all, So first time in my life I started antidepressants yesterday, after visiting a doctor. The reason for feeling this way is recent breakup
Ask For Advice