Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you break up with someone and it hurts like hell and you miss them

CoCo2009

If you break up with someone and it hurts like hell and you miss them

does that mean you made the wrong decision? Or is that going to happen anyway?

Cognitive_Canine
    Platinum Member Cognitive_Canine's Avatar
    It's going to happen. Hang in there and see how you feel in a little while.

Ac143
    Quote Originally Posted by CoCo2009 [Register to see the link]
    does that mean you made the wrong decision? Or is that going to happen anyway?
    hey coco - so you broke up with him? Did you move out, did he? How did it go? I thought you were making progress or going to try counseling?

Its going to hurt & you will miss them, especially when you were together for 7rys & live together, like in your situation.

If you feel you broke up for all the right reasons - then it wasn't a mistake.

CAgirl
    Gold Member
    You must have had a good reason for breaking up with them so it is best to stick to your decision.

CoCo2009

I haven't done it yet, I was thinking about it. Going over everything first you know?

6. 02-06-2009, 04:06 PM

Ac143
    Are you sure this is what you want...100%? I suggest not making this decision if you are angry or upset.

Because then you might regret it & go back and forth once you break up. You guys broke up last weekend too & got back together right?

If you mean it - you have to stick to it.

CoCo2009

Quote Originally Posted by Ac143 [Register to see the link]
    Are you sure this is what you want...100%? I suggest not making this decision if you are angry or upset.

No, I'm not sure, I just have been trying to think about things because I have been trying for so long. I need to stop complaining and make a decision and own up to it. I can't keep going back and forth like this. I sound like a nutcase here on enotalone. I need to make up my mind and just stick to it. Still trying to figure it all out.

thejigsup
    Picture yourself 5 years from now. Do you want to be with this person, in the same lifestyle? Or...do you think that you should find a person closer to what you need. Notice I said need, not want. What we want is often bad for us, what we need is essential to survival. Only you can answer that one.

CoCo2009

thats a good question.

DN

Don't break up with him. You already know why.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Top Threads
Is it wrong of me to want to dump 37 year old jobless, hypochondriac bf?
I love my boyfriend. I really do. I connect with him more than anyone and I know we are soulmates. I think he is a talented person when it comes to
Is he playing mind games
Hey guys so I told you guys a couple of weeks ago my ex reached out and I didn't respond. Now he calls my family even more , he doesn't mention me to
Being left for another man by my ex girlfriend
My and my ex gf broke up 7 months ago back in late April. We had bad fights and she stated she was unhappy. She then proceeded to have an active
Please help - has my ex moved on or is he trying to make me jealous
Hey guys, it's been 9 months since my relationship began, however I was talking to this guy for about 8months before that.. he had a boyfriend at the
Hard Time Accepting Break Up
My ex of four years broke up with me unexpectedly, after having time to think , i suspect that it might have been due to his increasing drinking
How guilty should I feel for my break up?
A while back (August) my now ex partner and I got in a nasty fight that turned physical whilst on a snow trip. She was complaining of a sore ankle
Break up and can't stop thinking about her
Ok so I broke up with my girlfriend a week ago and I'm absolutely devastated. Initially I did the whole crying and begging thing and i feel like that

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Tired of Being His Provider??
Okay so I found this site through Google. This seems like a pretty common topic and I suppose I just need to vent. My husband has been unemployed
Beautiful women who works at lush...
So there is this a girl who works at this place. I've been in there twice now and she is a stunner. Its one of those girls who you have to look twice
Being left for another man by my ex girlfriend
My and my ex gf broke up 7 months ago back in late April. We had bad fights and she stated she was unhappy. She then proceeded to have an active
Wondering?
Ok, I posted before about my situation but I would like to further talk. This woman I became involved with 3 years ago TOLD me she had feelings for
Break up Advice Needed
Hi all, I really need some advice on my recent break up with my girlfriend of almost five years. A few months ago I started to feel unhappy and
She's getting ready for marriage. She thinks that it is what I want. My fault.
So, I am pretty much in a difficult situation. I have been with a girl for the past 4 years. In these 4 years, after a while I realized she really
Venting - Advice...?
Hello, Im a 36 year old male, married with 3 kids. My wife and I are pretty much like roommates. There is zero sex life and its from both ends
Ask For Advice