Always be the best...

Radίaηce

Always be the best.

The best friend, the best listener, the best lover. Never put anyone in front of you, because i believe if you do...then you might lose yourself and forget about the most important person; Y-O-U. If we can just love ourselves and treat ourselves with respect, then we can always have someone beside us to love and love back. Even if you are not getting the love you deserve...be the best lover on earth. Even when you have no one to speak to, always listen. Even if you feel there is no one to comfort you, make sure to always comfort others. Because if we are the best we can be, then whoever stays by our side will always recognize how lucky they are...and if they leave you, well don't worry because NOBODY can ever replace how good you are. You are the BEST...so NEVER forget to always be the best.

That’s some good advice you’re giving the community.

I favor in listening to others, let them speak their mind, and then I comfort/advise/etc afterwards.

I remember in High School during our Team Leadership class I used to sit in there and just listen to everyone else talk the whole year…and when the final came and we had to talk about each and every person in the classroom-giving them positive feedback on their personalities…I was able to refer to everything I had heard…and gave examples of what great people they really were. –Surprised a lot of them by just that. Remembering the details and actually listening and caring about them.

It wasn’t till my Junior year did I start speaking up more and talking…Thanks to those people I listened to…I learned a lot about the human reaction and what we all are looking for.-despite appearances.

It really doesn’t matter what other people think of you as. Only you know who you are. If you do your best in whatever you do…you sure to excel throughout life (Happily)…

And I agree, when people do leave you, they mostly end up missing your company if you were really a “good” person.

But I also believe you have to learn to forgive all those who trespassed on you. –Easier said then done. By forgiving (truly forgiving) and understanding that nobody is perfect develops a lot of self esteem and drops a ton of weight off ones shoulders… -I don’t keep skeletons in my closet…they use to have the tendency to pop out once and awhile…wasn’t worth the mess it caused.

Anywho! I don’t know where I was going with that…Just what popped in my head after reading your statement. Lol

But I also believe you have to learn to forgive all those who trespassed on you. –Easier said then done. By forgiving (truly forgiving) and understanding that nobody is perfect develops a lot of self esteem and drops a ton of weight off ones shoulders…

I have wanted to write a thread about "Forgiveness" too. I'll blog that sometime soon. Forgiveness is the key to happiness.

Archived