My girlfriend of 9 months cheated on me. When we first started going out she promised me that she would never cheat on me like she did to the other people she went out with. 7 months later we was at a house with friends partying and she gets drunk, i end up helping one of my ex bestfriend out with their problems and she dont like them. she goes to a closet with my ex bestfriends boyfriend and another friend.

i find out 2 days later that she made out with the boyfriend plenty of times that night and let him go down her pants but he didnt do anything down there,(so they say). is her being drunk and not know whats going on an excuse to what she did to me?

Welcome to eNotAlone.

When we first started going out she promised me that she would never cheat on me like she did to the other people she went out with

So she's a liar, a serial cheater and she blames alcohol and the other guy for her decision to cheat.

Are you sure this is the right girl for you?

this girl is bad news-- she cheated before she met you-- she'll cheat on YOU now. people always do the same thing they've always done. lok at her past actions. she'll keep doing those.

get rid of her. she's a liar and a untrustworthy person. if not, you're just setting yourself up for more hurt and confusion.

My girlfriend of 9 months cheated on me. When we first started going out she promised me that she would never cheat on me like she did to the other people she went out with. 7 months later we was at a house with friends partying and she gets drunk, i end up helping one of my ex bestfriend out with their problems and she dont like them. she goes to a closet with my ex bestfriends boyfriend and another friend.

i find out 2 days later that she made out with the boyfriend plenty of times that night and let him go down her pants but he didnt do anything down there,(so they say). is her being drunk and not know whats going on an excuse to what she did to me?

There was your big red flag right there! Never get involved with someone that has cheated on multiple partners!

"she promised me that she would never cheat on me like she did to the other people she went out with"

um, got to point this out again--

this should have been a big red flag--

should have been llike "you know, she cheated on other people-- she'll cheat on me"

people never change their past actions

get rid of her

Archived