Can too much sex stretch the vagina?

Lamprey

Lately I have been noticing that my gf's vagina seems noticeably less tight than when we started dating a year ago. It used to be that I could insert just the head and feel a pleasant gripping sensation, now that's no longer the case - I need to go at least halfway in to feel any significant sensation at all. That's without a condom too!

I don't think it's because of my size being too small - just about every girl I've ever been with has commented on my size being large. I'm not hugely long, only around 7 in. but my girth is, from what I've heard, decent. And I also don't think I'm imagining this either. It's affecting our sex life since with less sensation, I need to pump away longer and it gets boring - after 20 minutes, you kinda run out of positions, start getting tired, etc. Sometimes I'm ready to just stop and get some sleep rather than keep going, but the one time I did that she got upset (along the lines of "I'm not exciting enough for you"). So sometimes my choices are, have un-enjoyable sex and pretend I like it or not have sex and upset the gf whose drive is very high.

We've been having sex pretty regularly, between 1-3 times a day, for close to a year. Could that have stretched her out? She's not the type that can come from intercourse (I go downtown) so maybe she hasn't noticed/doesn't care?

Most importantly, is there anything that can be done, preferably I can do? She's a great girl but a terrible communicator, especially when it comes to sex. When I bring something up, no matter how rational/objective I try to be, she hears it as an attack on her and gets mad/gives me the silent treatment so I'd prefer to avoid having to talk to her if at all possible. Though I can if need be I suppose.

No, it does not change the size. If that happened, being that I have slept with more than a couple of men in 35 years, mine would be super loose. Actually, I'm quite tight. No man that is not on the small, narrow side can even put it in. I was ripped wide open when I gave birth and they stitched me back up to my original size. So, no, sex does not make it "bigger". Maybe you are shrinking?

I don't know about other girls, but if I had sex everyday or multiple times a day I'd have a lot of other problems besides just getting 'stretched out.' For girls I'd say it's hard to tell if you get stretched out or not, but if you cut down how much sex you have this might help. Of course I don't know how you'd do that without communicating with her because if you just all the sudden cut back she's going to think something is wrong.

The vagina, just like all other muscles, can shrink & expand.

I'm sure mine isn't as tight as it was when I first began having sex, but with Kegel exercises, it's still pretty tight.

We also have the ability to perform these Kegel exercises during sex. We just contract the muscles (which I'm sure you guys feel), & it becomes significantly tighter.

The vagina, just like all other muscles, can shrink & expand.

I'm sure mine isn't as tight as it was when I first began having sex, but with Kegel exercises, it's still pretty tight.

We also have the ability to perform these Kegel exercises during sex. We just contract the muscles (which I'm sure you guys feel), & it becomes significantly tighter.

??? Can you give me a demo? lol. JK. This is true everyone. Feels great for us guys too! It's like the girl is saying "I have your penis on lockdown and there is no escape!" ha ha.

I dont' know about anyone of this.. I do not know if having intercourse that regularly may stretch out the vagina.. Maybe consult a gynocyologist...

But this statement.. sort of makes me wonder.. "She's not the type that can come from intercourse (I go downtown) so maybe she hasn't noticed/doesn't care?"

I doubt there's a TYPE who cannot come from intercourse.. but it obvious you are not using positions that she could readily get off from intercourse from.. How about you do the oral sex thing FIRST and THEN have the intercourse.. of.. maybe you DO do that.. and she's just loosened up from having an orgasm that way.. and thereforee not much friction...

I don't know.. just guessing.. does she ever get to go on top? It sounds like you are doing all the work.. Going on top is alot easier way for many women to orgasm.

Thanks for the replies. I doubt she does any Kegel exercises; how does one motivate a girl to do them without hurting her feelings though? It sounds like something a girl would either do on her own or not.

Next time after sex, you can say something like "i've noticed u've gotten a bit tighter...have u been doing kegel exercises?"

This'll probably be followed with either:

A) Are you trying to say I was looser yesterday?

B) What the hell are kegel exercises?

C) How the hell do you know about kegel exercises?

If she responds with B or C, explain to her that you read about it online or you overheard one of your friends talkin about it...or you were watching Talk Sex with Sue Johannsen & it sounded interesting.

If she responds with A...you're screwed, so good luck

Thanks for the replies. I doubt she does any Kegel exercises; how does one motivate a girl to do them without hurting her feelings though? It sounds like something a girl would either do on her own or not.

Just make it about increasing your sexual pleasure! You don't have to have a "talk" just say during sex "baby, can you try this?"

I do this during sex a lot, if you're inside her, just get her to "flex" those muscles while you hold still. Squeeze - release (repeat lots). Guys go absolutely mad for this. I like starting out super slow, then just gripping uber tight to "surprise" him, then squeezing faster and faster. hehehe... the feeling is amazing, from the sounds that come out of him!

and if that becomes a regular part of sex, well then, her muscles will get a workout all on their own!

I doubt there's a TYPE who cannot come from intercourse.. but it obvious you are not using positions that she could readily get off from intercourse from.. How about you do the oral sex thing FIRST and THEN have the intercourse.. of.. maybe you DO do that.. and she's just loosened up from having an orgasm that way.. and thereforee not much friction...

I don't know.. just guessing.. does she ever get to go on top? It sounds like you are doing all the work.. Going on top is alot easier way for many women to orgasm.

We've done it with her on top, me on top, doggy, variations on missionary with me going in at different angles, going in forward/down while she's lying on her stomach, etc. I've also both gone down on her before intercourse, after intercourse, in between bouts of intercourse, stayed down and given her 2-3 orgasms in a row many times. In a nutshell, we've tried a lot of things, but intercourse from her perspective is something that's 'nice' but something that's done to make me come, not her. I'd be in heaven if she came from it too since then I wouldn't have to go downtown every time

Before her I've been with girls who had an orgasm from intercourse itself (4 different ones - I know that's not a great sample) but I'm not doing anything different now. If anything, I put in more effort, not to mention lately last longer haha. So I'm stumped.

I don't mean to say that I do all the work by the way and I'm sorry if that's how I came accross - she does a lot as well, going down on me, actively humping back, etc.

But the thread is not about how she comes, it's about tightness lol! Let's focus on that.

Hmm..So In the beginning she was a lot tighter?? Or were you just

alot hornier? LOL j/kl..I think they do shrink and expand, but from

all the books ive read a womans vag will not just stay expanded

permanently...I can't orgasm and cum myself.. I can Orgasm, but

Ive only been able to cum the first few times i had sex, after

that no more... My body wont let me, if that makes any sense.

Dont feel bad about it though, its nothing you are doing...

The times I did, it was in the beginning of my relationship

and he took a lot of time working me up to anything..

I think a lot of the orgasm is to do with taking your time,

Buy a kama sutra book from a sexshot, diff positions may feel

better also.

I notice if when in missionary I throw my legs higher like resting on his

shoulders and squeeze my legs in, It feels A lot better for both of

us, There are still a few positions I want to try....

Hmmm...Yeah, I don't really know if I helped...

My bf says that he gets much harder and larger with me than with other women which makes it feel much tighter. I don't know if he will stay that way once the initial thrill has worn off, but do you think that your erections were more intense when you first got together? If you felt bigger it would make her feel tighter.

But yeah, kegels are the way to go.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived