Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can too much sex stretch the vagina?

Lamprey

Can too much sex stretch the vagina?

Lately I have been noticing that my gf's vagina seems noticeably less tight than when we started dating a year ago. It used to be that I could insert just the head and feel a pleasant gripping sensation, now that's no longer the case - I need to go at least halfway in to feel any significant sensation at all. That's without a condom too!

I don't think it's because of my size being too small - just about every girl I've ever been with has commented on my size being large. I'm not hugely long, only around 7 in. but my girth is, from what I've heard, decent. And I also don't think I'm imagining this either. It's affecting our sex life since with less sensation, I need to pump away longer and it gets boring - after 20 minutes, you kinda run out of positions, start getting tired, etc. Sometimes I'm ready to just stop and get some sleep rather than keep going, but the one time I did that she got upset (along the lines of "I'm not exciting enough for you"). So sometimes my choices are, have un-enjoyable sex and pretend I like it or not have sex and upset the gf whose drive is very high.

We've been having sex pretty regularly, between 1-3 times a day, for close to a year. Could that have stretched her out? She's not the type that can come from intercourse (I go downtown) so maybe she hasn't noticed/doesn't care?

Most importantly, is there anything that can be done, preferably I can do? She's a great girl but a terrible communicator, especially when it comes to sex. When I bring something up, no matter how rational/objective I try to be, she hears it as an attack on her and gets mad/gives me the silent treatment so I'd prefer to avoid having to talk to her if at all possible. Though I can if need be I suppose.

thejigsup
    No, it does not change the size. If that happened, being that I have slept with more than a couple of men in 35 years, mine would be super loose. Actually, I'm quite tight. No man that is not on the small, narrow side can even put it in. I was ripped wide open when I gave birth and they stitched me back up to my original size. So, no, sex does not make it "bigger". Maybe you are shrinking?

Araziel
    I don't know about other girls, but if I had sex everyday or multiple times a day I'd have a lot of other problems besides just getting 'stretched out.' For girls I'd say it's hard to tell if you get stretched out or not, but if you cut down how much sex you have this might help. Of course I don't know how you'd do that without communicating with her because if you just all the sudden cut back she's going to think something is wrong.

whes
    Nope, not if she exercizes her core or does Kegels. That'll always keep the vagina tight. It gets loose because the muscles down there aren't toned, not because of a large penis stretching it.

PsychGirly
    The vagina, just like all other muscles, can shrink & expand.

I'm sure mine isn't as tight as it was when I first began having sex, but with Kegel exercises, it's still pretty tight.

We also have the ability to perform these Kegel exercises during sex. We just contract the muscles (which I'm sure you guys feel), & it becomes significantly tighter.

Aviatormy
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychGirly [Register to see the link]
    The vagina, just like all other muscles, can shrink & expand.

I'm sure mine isn't as tight as it was when I first began having sex, but with Kegel exercises, it's still pretty tight.

We also have the ability to perform these Kegel exercises during sex. We just contract the muscles (which I'm sure you guys feel), & it becomes significantly tighter.
    ??? Can you give me a demo? lol. JK. This is true everyone. Feels great for us guys too! It's like the girl is saying "I have your penis on lockdown and there is no escape!" ha ha.

crosstownTraffic
    I dont' know about anyone of this.. I do not know if having intercourse that regularly may stretch out the vagina.. Maybe consult a gynocyologist...
    But this statement.. sort of makes me wonder.. "She's not the type that can come from intercourse (I go downtown) so maybe she hasn't noticed/doesn't care?"

I doubt there's a TYPE who cannot come from intercourse.. but it obvious you are not using positions that she could readily get off from intercourse from.. How about you do the oral sex thing FIRST and THEN have the intercourse.. of.. maybe you DO do that.. and she's just loosened up from having an orgasm that way.. and thereforee not much friction...
    I don't know.. just guessing.. does she ever get to go on top? It sounds like you are doing all the work.. Going on top is alot easier way for many women to orgasm.

Lamprey
    Thanks for the replies. I doubt she does any Kegel exercises; how does one motivate a girl to do them without hurting her feelings though? It sounds like something a girl would either do on her own or not.

ghost69
    ^^^i love that feeling. avi's post

PsychGirly
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviatormy [Register to see the link]
    ??? Can you give me a demo? lol. JK. This is true everyone. Feels great for us guys too! It's like the girl is saying "I have your penis on lockdown and there is no escape!" ha ha.
    LOL! That's almost exactly what's going through my mind while I'm doing that

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Top Threads
Sex drive men vs women?
I was talking to some friends the other day and the topic of men's and women's sex drive came up. One often gets the impression, not least in the
Why wait until i turn 18 to have sex??
I know that it might sound dumb to ask a question like that but hear me out. So, right now i'm 16 and my boyfriend is 17 and we've been together for
Sex is always excruciating
I'm 16 years old and I know that's very young to be having sex but I feel that I'm ready for it. To begin with the pain isn't caused by poor
question about libido
Basically I wanted to get my anxiety under control and the psychiatrist recommended a weak medication, however i've noticed my libido is close to
Featured Threads
Parent and relationships problems
So clearly i need help sooo i will get right into the story.....sorry its so long I am a 25 year old male who is in a relationship with my 19
My boyfriend is trying to date other woman on online dating site.
I really need help. I am so confused. My boyfriend is on online dating site. He said he wants to date other women. We were on and off relationship
My wife left me without having even a talk
Hi everybody, I wonder if this is normal just to leave a marriage of 7 years without having a proper talk before moving on? It happened to me that
Confused about FWB
Last weekend my FWB and I made plans to meet up. He drove down from his place to go to a party with friends, afterwards he was coming to spend the
Everything is just JUMBLED
I have an extremely, EXTREMELY screwed up life. At least from my point of view it is. At least I think I'm the only one that knows my own
Getting over someone to be with them again later?
Long story short, my ex broke up with me after 4 years because he said he was immature and needed to grow up without me and part of that was meeting
Need Advice - it's urgent for me
Hello Everyone, I meesed up my life and I take full responsibilty. I ned advice and what to do to remedy the situation immediately and prevent it
Ask For Advice