What makes u decide to stop seeing someone

cruzer

So after the first few dates have happened.

You really like the person.

Everything u know about them, u like, adore and are ok with.

You really enjoy your time with them, its lots of fun.

What makes you decide, i dont want to see that person anymore?

What makes you think that there is someone else out there for you?

Is it just when you stop having fun with them?

Is it when u find out something you dont like about them?

Is it when u find out something about them that you dont think u can handle?

Is it when they do something that hurts you?

thank you for all of your posts. i am seeing someone and i really like everything of her so far, and i had fun when we went out. im pretty new at dating and just wondered what happens now? if were enjoying ourselves do we continue dating until there is reason not to is i guess the question.

Well, I think it has to do with her personality or upbringing. Some things I'd like to list from my past experience...

- overly sensitive. she can't take some of my jokes, she thinks I'm mean. Even if the joke was not on her, she still doesn't like it.

- a complainer. I guess this and being overly sensitive can come in pairs...but someone who complains about the smallest things.

- "I stalked my previous date." I met this girl...went out with her a few times, thought she was ok until she dropped that bomb. She had other problems as well. I have no idea why telling me was going to do more good than harm.

- wealth/upbringing. First, let me just say that I have nothing against rich people or someone who was raised in difficult situations, etc. All I ask is that you act and think within the norms of a normal person. Talking about your lavish European vacations, or having horrible social manners...that kind of thing I would probably reconsider dating.

Generally I am open to any hobbies or beliefs the girl may have. Each person is unique. So it boils down to personality to me.

Archived