Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 208

Thread: I fear I've made a huge mistake -- moving in...

  1. #21
    Member RyanD333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Georgia/Colorado
    Posts
    167
    Gender
    Male
    Originally Posted by orangetemple
    what id give to have a hug from the man who has left me.

    I was brought up in a hugsy household, and i think if you are not used to physical affection then i guess you dont see a need for it.

    I really dont see how you can fix this ,because it seems that affection is just not innate in her... Like you say , maybe for a few days, and then nothing.

    i really think this is a dealbreaker. You cannot live with this.

    HOWEVER:

    Sit doen with her one more time, and tell her exactly how you feel. Dont let her make you feel guilty for wanting sex.
    which is exactly what she'll do .....

  2. #22
    Originally Posted by RyanD333
    which is exactly what she'll do .....

    Yeah well if she does, dont take it on board. You have a basic human need for affection and sex. If this isnt either fixed, or ended, its going to die a very slow painful, and messy death.

  3. #23
    Member RyanD333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Georgia/Colorado
    Posts
    167
    Gender
    Male
    Originally Posted by orangetemple
    Oh!! and just saw your photo, you are very cute, very huggable, how on earth could she not want to snuggle you?? lol
    Thanks, lol.

    I could really use snuggles at this moment.

    Unfortunately they don't come standard in this relationship

  4. #24
    Member RyanD333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Georgia/Colorado
    Posts
    167
    Gender
    Male
    If I moved out and dumped her, I don't think she'd chase or phone. I think she's innately too stubborn and selfish. I honestly don't think she ever looks at things from any perspective but her own. She's gorgeous, and has always had every guy swooning over her, and has never had to try.

  5.  

  6. #25
    The thing is Ryan, that you have to envisage how this relationship is going to be in another 5 years, if this continues as it is...........

    Separate beds?

    She is so lucky to have someone who wants her as much as you do. Doesnt know what she is missing.

  7. #26
    Originally Posted by RyanD333
    If I moved out and dumped her, I don't think she'd chase or phone. I think she's innately too stubborn and selfish. I honestly don't think she ever looks at things from any perspective but her own. She's gorgeous, and has always had every guy swooning over her, and has never had to try.

    Ok I hate her.


    LOL

  8. #27

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    42,206
    I understand that you love her and in her own way she may love you. But the bottom line is that this relationship isn't working for you - it is causing more unhappiness than happiness. So the only logical thing to do is to move out and end the relationship because she clearly has no interest in changing or seeking help to change.

    Better to do it now than do it later after even more frustration and heartache.

  9. #28
    Member RyanD333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Georgia/Colorado
    Posts
    167
    Gender
    Male
    Originally Posted by orangetemple
    The thing is Ryan, that you have to envisage how this relationship is going to be in another 5 years, if this continues as it is...........

    Separate beds?

    She is so lucky to have someone who wants her as much as you do. Doesnt know what she is missing.
    All my real life friends tell me this, especially my girl-friends. They all say run run run away. yet I love her. That's what complicates it all. I feel lost without her. pathetic.

  10. #29
    Why exactly do you love her?

  11. #30
    Member RyanD333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Georgia/Colorado
    Posts
    167
    Gender
    Male
    Originally Posted by DN
    I understand that you love her and in her own way she may love you. But the bottom line is that this relationship isn't working for you - it is causing more unhappiness than happiness. So the only logical thing to do is to move out and end the relationship because she clearly has no interest in changing or seeking help to change.

    Better to do it now than do it later after even more frustration and heartache.
    You're 100 percent correct. Summoning the courage to do that four days after moving in seems impossible however.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •