Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 18192021

Thread: I fear I've made a huge mistake -- moving in...

Platinum Member
    So how is the packing going?

BTW - her driving off is simply a sign that she is not able to handle whatever emotion she is going through right now. i wouldn't worry about it. it's better that she is off somewhere than trying to pressure you.

I'm honestly so physically and emotionally spent that I don't feel like packing, although it would be a good idea.

I'm sad, I'm torn, but I'm relieved.

Platinum Member
    start packing anyway. it will keep your mind busy

Does she know you'll be taking the Plasma?

Ryan,
    I'd love to hear how things are going for you right now. I went through the exact same situation with my ex-girlfriend and she decided to break up with me in January after I got really frustrated with her and left her house, because she wasn't even returning a kiss. Everything seemed perfect and it hit me like a nuclear explosion. Please read my thread if you're interested...

I want her back so badly, but I doubt she could change without seeing professional help. I don't even know if that's even what she'd need, because maybe we're really just not compatible and there is no chemistry between us for her. It's just hard to believe after all those great times we spent together where everything seemed so perfect... It hurts like hell not having her in my life anymore and I'm not sure what I should do...

maybe there is a inner problem as to why she does not want to be intimate...your only gonna kno if you ask and get it off your chest

Sounds to me like you made the right choice. Good for you, good luck and be strong.

Wow, Ryan, I feel for you! What an ordeal!! I'm glad to say that you no longer have to deal with an emotionally-dead human being. It seemed as if you were living with a giant iguana...no emotion, no laughter, no happiness....you were just lying with and talking to a dead-cold body with a bitter spirit. I think an iguana would have more personality than she and would have given you more affection!!

My gosh, how did you put up with that??? You have patience and tolerance, my friend. what an experience

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 18192021

Give Advice
Ask For Advice