LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 862 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Annie's Journal of Dating and Body Hair Removal

Annie's Journal of Dating and Body Hair Removal

Yup, it's about time i started a dating journal, so all you married/attached folks can live vicariously through me (or just plain old laugh at me!!!) i'm on link removed right now.

here goes.....

Date with J

Met J on link removed. he's a law student. sweet guy, pretty cute. he was a bit shy at first, but he warmed up a bit during lunch. our conversation was good. he's got a lot of family in our area. his parents called during our date, he checked his phone, but didn't answer (yay!!!) he also grabbed the bill, didn't let me pay. he was really a gentleman, and then we went to a cafe to keep talking, he was just really funny and kind and flirty. he hinted at having a second date, but didn't go right out and ask me again. he told me at the end of the date, "text me - no wait, i'll text you." lol. i don't care - as long as i get to see him again.

[B]Date with R

BAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

i just came back from my date with the other guy, R. It turns out, that R is a guy I had a crush on a few years back, he worked at a local coffee shop, but i never had the guts to ask him out. anyways, it was him. but omg. he spent like 90% of the night talking, and most of it about his exes. like, a lot about his exes. like, he spent more time talking about his exes than asking me questions about myself. i spent the night mainly nodding and smiling politely, while he's performing conversational mastrubation.

sigh.

towards the end of the night, he asked if i wanted to see him again, and i said i'd have to think about it. he said it's ok, he likes to give it a day also to sink in. then i told him that i felt like he was hung up on his ex too much. he sort of agreed, and sort of didn't. he said his exes are a big part of who he is. and i said i like to leave my exes in the past. he said he would leave the ball in my court (dude probably shouldn't be expecting an email from me.)

(PS - yes, i paid for my own drink, and he didn't fight me. this was after i told him i felt uncomfortable with his exes talk. i think he knew his chances were not that high at that point.)

Bronze Member
    Originally Posted by annie24
    [B]Date with R
    ...he spent like 90% of the night talking, and most of it about his exes. like, a lot about his exes. like, he spent more time talking about his exes than asking me questions about myself....

(PS - yes, i paid for my own drink, and he didn't fight me. this was after i told him i felt uncomfortable with his exes talk.... .

nope. and nope.

Last night: Date with C

we met for thai food and then afterwards a drink. he was really nice. he had facial hair, which i am really not into. but he was nice. we had a lot in common and just had really nice easy conversation. but at the end of the night, he told me he smokes pot 2x a week, which makes me feel really uneasy. it's a bit too much for me, i'd prefer to date someone who only does it once in a while.... so..... we'll see. he's also divorced.

Today: coffee with S

S was really nice and interesting. he's not normally what i would go for, but we have a lot in common, he has a lot of interesting stories growing up and all that. we laughed a lot, shared a great deal of personal information..... he didn't pay for my tea, but he did walk me to my door, which i thought was very sweet. he alluded to getting together again, and told me to call him.

sigh.

what is it with these guys? I haven't heard from J. i was so excited about him. i texted him on wednesday and we texted back and forth. he was really flirty..... but he didn't ask me out again for a concrete day/time. so....? ok... weird.

Annie, GREAT journal idea!!! I think I may start one myself if you don't mind me copying

hehehe! the more the merrier!

I'd start a journal but I'd have very little to post about haha. annie, you go on SO many dates!!

and nothing much has come out of them! R was a trainwreck. J never really contacted me again. i texted him on wednesday, and we chatted back and forth, he was really flirty..... but didn't ask me out on another date. oh well. C was cool, but i didn't like the pot, and S, dunno about him!

Page 1 of 862 1234 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice