Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 863 of 864 FirstFirst ... 860861862863864 LastLast
Results 8,621 to 8,630 of 8633

Thread: Annie's Journal of Dating and Body Hair Removal

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by annie24
    I really hope he doesn’t talk about it at daycare because his parents are going to get an uncomfortable phone call!!
    LOL! I had to warn my son's pre-k teachers when he was 4 that he'd learned a word in another language that in his stumbled way of saying it sounded like a very bad curse word so if they heard something approximating that he'd just be showing off his new word........ but your story is priceless LOL.

Platinum Member
    I wonder how many questions this four year old gets about this stuffy type microbe? I saw what it looked like on the site you provided Annie and it doesn’t look like anything I’ve ever seen before. Lol. I can only imagine the questions when he’s carrying it around.

Adults (or kids): “What kind of stuffed animal is this?”

4 yr old: “Gonorrhoea...”

This is so funny/comical. I can envision seeing something like this in a comedy, whether it be a movie or sitcom.

Or I can see it being on an episode of ‘Kids Say The Darndest Things”...
    Last edited by milly007; 09-07-2019 at 01:09 PM.

[Register to see the link]

this is it, if anyone is curious. It’s pretty cute! He was also talking about Macrophages, and I’m like, how does he know that word? One of our friends gave them a kids’ book on blood.

I sent a message to my neighbor asking if she was going to stay or move. I guess she didn’t know that the building was being bought. She just said she didn’t know what’s happening and she didn’t want to know either and to not tell her as she was having a bad day and can’t handle more. So I didn’t reply. Yikes. Sticking your head in the sand won’t make it go away. However, she’s kind of a hoarder so I can see how the thought of having to move out would cause her lots of anxiety. Even the typical weekend chore of laundry and dishes seem to be a stressful thing for her.

Platinum Member
    Yes that is stressful!

I signed a new lease today - I move in two months! The place is very nice. When you walk in, it feels like a resort or a fancy hotel. They have a pool and a great gym. Some apartment complexes say they have a gym and then you walk in and there are 3 machines and a broken treadmill, but this place has a pretty big gym, dozens of treadmills and ellipticals and bikes, and a separate yoga room. I was originally looking for a 1 bedroom but the storage space was not great, but then I saw their 2 bedroom, tons of closets and just a little more per month. Hardwood floors, dishwasher, I am excited! I haven't had a dishwasher in 5 years!!! I'm really excited for next summer, my friends can come and hang out at the pool.

I started asking the leasing agent about neighbors and noise. She said she hasn't heard too many complaints about it. Just as we're exiting the sample apartment, the couple next door are having a huge screaming match. They are screaming nasty things about each other - it sounds like the wife was spending too much of the husband's money??? I don't know. It was scary, we listened for a minute, I was afraid one person was going to hurt the other. I then asked to go back in the building. We could hear every word of the screaming match in the hallway, but once we got back into the apartment, we could barely hear them. So... that's a good sign I guess?? :o Yikes. I hope they get some counseling or break up or something.

Platinum Member
    Hope it all goes well -congratulations! OUr fitness room only has two treadmills but they don't describe it as a "gym".

Sounds like an awesome space (other than the yelling, anyway!!). I went through an apartment without a dishwasher and it sucked soooo bad!! Super happy that the house I'm in now has one! You'll love it!!

I've had this account I've been working with for a few months and I found out recently that they had placed.... but then cancelled a really large order which was disappointing to us because it was a lot of $$$$$$. I felt really guilty - like maybe something I had done had contributed to them wanting to break ties with our company and turn to our competitors. I was feeling kind of stressed about them and was waiting to hear on what happened. Yesterday, an employee there that I had worked with called me - she told me she had been fired recently, and a lot of people were let go. Apparently a few weeks ago, the FBI came in, guns blazing. They are being investigated for fraud!! :o OMG. That was totally not what I was expecting. This is also the brain of an anxious person - I was assuming it had something to do with me or my customer service. Not .... FBI raid. omg.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by annie24
    I've had this account I've been working with for a few months and I found out recently that they had placed.... but then cancelled a really large order which was disappointing to us because it was a lot of $$$$$$. I felt really guilty - like maybe something I had done had contributed to them wanting to break ties with our company and turn to our competitors. I was feeling kind of stressed about them and was waiting to hear on what happened. Yesterday, an employee there that I had worked with called me - she told me she had been fired recently, and a lot of people were let go. Apparently a few weeks ago, the FBI came in, guns blazing. They are being investigated for fraud!! :o OMG. That was totally not what I was expecting. This is also the brain of an anxious person - I was assuming it had something to do with me or my customer service. Not .... FBI raid. omg.
    Oh wow!!! You know for what it's worth I totally relate to how you default to "what if it's something I did." Look, next time maybe wait to call the FBI, k?? ;-)

Give Advice
Ask For Advice