Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 861 of 862 FirstFirst ... 858859860861862 LastLast
Results 8,601 to 8,610 of 8614

Thread: Annie's Journal of Dating and Body Hair Removal

Platinum Member
    Awww :-(

Happy New Year and hope this year is full of adventures for your kitty with her new owners and for you!

I don't have too many updates - I'm sick again, been traveling a lot for work, some more issues have come up due to a lack of communication with the sales team, so that is frustrating. Like when the sales team says I can be available on a certain date without asking me first. My boss knows, i've talked to him about it.

I had to travel with a single guy from work for a while, that was interesting, but nothing happened, don't worry! Another coworker was teasing me and saying he and I should start dating but I said no, too much distance, lol.

Not much going on, sorry I'm so boring.

Platinum Member
    Not boring at all!! I hope you feel better -what's wrong?

Cold/sinus infection. My coworkers and friends have had it and it looks like it's my turn now. I had bronchitis earlier this month too. boo.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by annie24
    Cold/sinus infection. My coworkers and friends have had it and it looks like it's my turn now. I had bronchitis earlier this month too. boo.
    Are you around a lot of people? Do you carry sanitizer/wash hands often? I know basic - I do both.

Originally Posted by Batya33
    Are you around a lot of people? Do you carry sanitizer/wash hands often? I know basic - I do both.
    I do - the bronchitis earlier had to do with having a cat and then dog sitting - it was like an allergic bronchitis. This time, I think it's just from being around some sick coworkers. :( I'm spreading the joy around too. Still having to work.

I visited my old foster cat today. It was great. She's really happy at her new home. She wasn't as affectionate with me as she has been in the past.... but I think she was starved for attention living with me (I'm always gone) and now she has a mom and dad and doggy sibling, and she was acting more like a cat. She did cuddle with me and purr towards the end of the visit. They're really great, I am glad they adopted her.

i watched all of 'You' on Netflix. It made me kind of sad, watching the relationship with Joe and Karen. I feel like I've been in Karen's place before in some of my relationships and those memories made me sad. But if you watch the show, you know that Joe did Karen a favor by breaking up with her.

Things that drive me batty: I was on a work webinar tonight. The presenter had a slide where he listed some projects and the key point-people.

Project A: Brad Smith
    Project B: Ken Chung
    Project C: Dave Thompson
    Project D: Kevin Olsen
    Project E: Kallie
    Project F: Fiona
    Project G: Lisa

I wrote to him privately, asking him to add the last names of Kallie and Fiona and Lisa. It just struck me as kind of unprofessional - like Kevin and Dave are real employees and Kallie, Fiona, and Lisa are the interns. Gah.

10. 03-17-2019, 02:46 AM
    Reason
    Troll

i haven't updated in a while - a lot is going on, just not date wise, lol. Work is going well, got a bonus and a raise. I've been traveling a lot for work, and it's now paying off with lots of air travel miles and hotel rewards. I've been able to book some personal trips for practically free now. I'm home for a few weeks, which is a nice rest. I like traveling but it gets tiring to go on a trip, come home, do laundry, unpack/repack, go on another trip a day later. I'm enjoying waking up in my own bed. I don't have any dating apps on my phone at this time. When I am home, I'm either at the gym, resting at home, or out with friends. I don't have the energy to go on bad dates. :/

Something that's challenging is that I have to communicate bad news sometimes to people, and that is not the fun part. Some people handle it better than others. Sometimes I have to tell people that they are doing something incorrectly and they really don't want to hear it. :/ Others take it pretty well and make the necessary adjustments.

Give Advice
Ask For Advice