LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 861 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Annie's Journal of Dating and Body Hair Removal

Isn't dating great? :splat:

[QUOTE=iLoveMyBabyCairo;3077114]Isn't dating great?

Lol!

I love this journal too. As you said Annie, I get to read about all the "adventures". Can't wait to read the rest to come.

Yea but the more you date, the better chances you have of finding a decent guy. I'm sorry about J. You know I'm frustrated about my date with a J as well lol. Still no word from him. But I responded that other blind date.

Any other dates lined up?

wow how'd ya get so many dates in one week? all from online or guys you meet here and there? you must be hot stuff lol.

well, haven't heard from any of those 4 guys i went out with at all, despite them all saying they wanted to see me again. I liked J, but it's ok, whatever, i'm over it. I thought S would have been a better friend. I'm glad R didn't call because he's way not over his exes!!! and C - well, he's a pothead. but i would have liked to see J again, but oh well...... not a big deal.

another guy, N, just asked me out, we haven't made plans yet. let's see what happens.....

Originally Posted by annie24
    well, haven't heard from any of those 4 guys i went out with at all, despite them all saying they wanted to see me again. I liked J, but it's ok, whatever, i'm over it. I thought S would have been a better friend. I'm glad R didn't call because he's way not over his exes!!! and C - well, he's a pothead. but i would have liked to see J again, but oh well...... not a big deal.

another guy, N, just asked me out, we haven't made plans yet. let's see what happens.....
    Why do they always say, "Let's do it again sometime?"...and then just don't follow through? (hehe, like Chandler in Friends when he dates Rachel's boss)

it's weird because they did seem to be interested in seeing me again, at least on the date... then i don't hear from them. oh well.

J.... is interesting. he has a heriditary disease, which i can overlook, not a big deal, but he's legally disabled as a result (and probably would have depended on me to some extent if we had a relationship). but i was thinking if we got together, the children would all get his genes. but ok, he never asked me out again, so i guess i don't have to worry about it!

maybe they all just met people they liked better on match?

Yeah, I never understand that... it seems like you have an AWESOME time and a great connection and attraction...then they just go shady. It must be they meet someone they like more.

Platinum Member
    I made it a point not to listen to anything that was said at the end of the date unless we made a specific time and place plan to see each other again. I remember one guy spent three hours with me over coffee (his choice) and then after he wanted to walk me home - I told him I was stopping off at the supermarket before going home so we could walk there (accross the street from my place) - he then offered to go shopping with me and I said playfully that I didn't do that on the first date. I did all the right things - smiled, told him again that I had a good time, would be up for getting together again ( he had mentioned). Never heard from him again.

then there was the guy who leaned in to me three times during our 45 minute lunch first meet and said with a huge toothy grin I'M GOING TO CALL YOU!!! He didn't call till three weeks later, on a friday night, with a totally lame excuse (well, no excuse really) - no I didn't return the call.

many more examples like that and it's why I stopped listening.

Do you have male friends that can qualify as potential dates? In my experience, I've had better relationships with women I knew as friends then perfect Internet strangers. Come to think of it, I've yet to create a relationship from Internet dating. Have you considered joining a group activity where you can meet like minded men? There has to be an interst that will develop the right type of man for you.

Page 2 of 861 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice