Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pain in Left Arm

Loki71

Pain in Left Arm

All day today I have been having this tight squeezing feeling in my upper Left arm just below my shoulder. For the last 10+yrs when ever I rotate my arm my shoulder pops and clicks. But today I feel as if something is just squeezing my arm and pinching it. Kinda like a blood pressure cuff when it get s real tight on your arm. I have almost no strentgh in my arm. When I squeeze my hand it's very weak. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas as to what this may be.

lady00
    Platinum Member
    Did you ever figure out what the popping and clicking was?

3. 12-31-2008, 05:11 PM

Supa_gurl
    I googled it (I'm a googler) and from what I read, one possiblitly is onset of ALS. I am no physician so go get checked by one definitely.

Loki71
    When I worked retail I had to lift boxes using a special stick. I think the weight from them did something to the joint or tendions. I did have the popping checked was just told it was like pitchers arm. but at night my arm gets numb or it really hurts in real cold weather.

ALS?

Jelina
    That sounds very serious. For how long has your hand felt weak? You should def. go see a doctor that doesn't sound normal at all.

Scorpion Fury
    pain in the left arm could be a heart attack

8. 12-31-2008, 05:15 PM

Supa_gurl
    Lou Gehrig's desease/ALS- progressive neurodegenerative disease that affects nerve cells in the brain and the spinal cord

10. 12-31-2008, 05:19 PM

Loki71
    meh I can still move my arm. It just feels like it's going to sleep. As for the heart attack I doubt it I thought that was a sudden and sharp pain. May be just the cold weather. I'll put some heat rub on it. I am right handed so no big deal if I can't use my left lol

Jeen
    Is your left hand sweating more than normal, is it easy to make a fist?

Loki71
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeen [Register to see the link]
    Is your left hand sweating more than normal, is it easy to make a fist?
    no sweat and I can make a fist just can't squeeze anything very tight like I can my right hand.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Top Threads
Feeling conflicted about this man
So there's this guy I used to talk to. Long story short it did not end well. The last thing he told me was "we do not need to speak" (which I thought
Knee problems
I've never had this occur before but for the past couple days my knee hurts something awful when I try to bend it. It's pretty stiff at other times
Mirena coil / "womb cancer"
I've had a Mirena coil fitted for 2 years and have suffered negative side effects ever since day 1. It just never really settled. I then had
Day after neck disc replacement
Yesterday I had surgery or a herniated disc in my neck. I was up and walking right afterward.. Meaning I walked to the bathroom. So this is my
T2 Diabetes
I am a T2 diabetic and am looking for others who are also T2 diabetics to chat with with and exchange tips with.
Hypopituitarism
I was wondering if there is anyone out there with this condition. I have been diagnosed four years ago and would like to communicate with someone

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
I love you, but I'm not in love with you.
So my fiancÚ of 7.5 years has decided she isn't in love with me anymore so has broken up with me. Our situation is very complicated we have a 2.5
How far should I go with unfriending/blocking on social media?
Hi all, I'm going hard no contact. She originally unfriended me on Snap and Twitter. I recently unfriended her on FB and IG. I also went a step
missing atm
I think what I miss at the moment is having a friend to talk to like we used to. She became the only person I really talked to for the better part
Mum boyfriend inapropriate
Hi everyone, thought i would share an update on whats happened so far. Thankyou all for helping me out yesterday, everything you all said was really
Girlfriend always mad at me
Me and my girlfriend have been togetehr for almost a year. I love her more than anything and i know shes not cheating on me or anything like that
I [F/26] found underwear in my boyfriend's [M/30] pocket.
I've been with my boyfriend for over a year. Recently, my boyfriend asked me to look for some money, so I looked everywhere and I couldn't find it. I
Ex gf text me out of the blue
I guess I just want some feedback and honest replies as my head is completely gone again. Me and my ex gf have been in no contact for a few months
Ask For Advice