Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pain in Left Arm

Loki71

Pain in Left Arm

All day today I have been having this tight squeezing feeling in my upper Left arm just below my shoulder. For the last 10+yrs when ever I rotate my arm my shoulder pops and clicks. But today I feel as if something is just squeezing my arm and pinching it. Kinda like a blood pressure cuff when it get s real tight on your arm. I have almost no strentgh in my arm. When I squeeze my hand it's very weak. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas as to what this may be.

lady00
    Platinum Member
    Did you ever figure out what the popping and clicking was?

3. 12-31-2008, 05:11 PM

Supa_gurl
    I googled it (I'm a googler) and from what I read, one possiblitly is onset of ALS. I am no physician so go get checked by one definitely.

Loki71
    When I worked retail I had to lift boxes using a special stick. I think the weight from them did something to the joint or tendions. I did have the popping checked was just told it was like pitchers arm. but at night my arm gets numb or it really hurts in real cold weather.

ALS?

Jelina
    That sounds very serious. For how long has your hand felt weak? You should def. go see a doctor that doesn't sound normal at all.

Scorpion Fury
    pain in the left arm could be a heart attack

8. 12-31-2008, 05:15 PM

Supa_gurl
    Lou Gehrig's desease/ALS- progressive neurodegenerative disease that affects nerve cells in the brain and the spinal cord

10. 12-31-2008, 05:19 PM

Loki71
    meh I can still move my arm. It just feels like it's going to sleep. As for the heart attack I doubt it I thought that was a sudden and sharp pain. May be just the cold weather. I'll put some heat rub on it. I am right handed so no big deal if I can't use my left lol

Jeen
    Is your left hand sweating more than normal, is it easy to make a fist?

Loki71
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeen [Register to see the link]
    Is your left hand sweating more than normal, is it easy to make a fist?
    no sweat and I can make a fist just can't squeeze anything very tight like I can my right hand.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Top Threads
Nicotine as a way to control cravings?
I was chatting to some friends about this and wanted more input. What do you all think of nicotine as a way to control appetite cravings? I've
feeling weird
Hello everyone, Recently, I have been experiencing some weird symptoms and it might just me overreacting, but who knows? So, for the past week, I
Depression :(
For the past 3 weeks, ive lost complete interest in things i used to love, im enjoying my placement less and less which is really getting to me
Impotent at 30 with disease
I have been recently diagnosed with MS but i been impotent for about 10 years now. Im afraid of my family and friends eventually finding about this

Featured Threads
Parent and relationships problems
So clearly i need help sooo i will get right into the story.....sorry its so long I am a 25 year old male who is in a relationship with my 19
My boyfriend is trying to date other woman on online dating site.
I really need help. I am so confused. My boyfriend is on online dating site. He said he wants to date other women. We were on and off relationship
My wife left me without having even a talk
Hi everybody, I wonder if this is normal just to leave a marriage of 7 years without having a proper talk before moving on? It happened to me that
Confused about FWB
Last weekend my FWB and I made plans to meet up. He drove down from his place to go to a party with friends, afterwards he was coming to spend the
Everything is just JUMBLED
I have an extremely, EXTREMELY screwed up life. At least from my point of view it is. At least I think I'm the only one that knows my own
Getting over someone to be with them again later?
Long story short, my ex broke up with me after 4 years because he said he was immature and needed to grow up without me and part of that was meeting
Need Advice - it's urgent for me
Hello Everyone, I meesed up my life and I take full responsibilty. I ned advice and what to do to remedy the situation immediately and prevent it
Ask For Advice