Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Experimental"

I am totally straight, and have never been sexually attracted to women, but I have kissed women on a number of occasions and thoroughly enjoyed it. I have a married friend who, whenever I am out with, tends to flirt with me. And I have kissed her once. Or twice (?). Her husband is openly bisexual, and they have an open relationship when it comes to the opposite sex. Actually, both of them generally hit on me. Threesome? I dunno.

But anyway, I am totally curious about sex with a woman. I don't know if I'd ever go through with it, but I've certainly been close with this friend of mine. The slight sexual tension between us is only as awkward as we make it, but we really do get on very well as friends, which is why I'd consider doing it with her in a situation that could be within my control.

Originally Posted by whes
    But anyway, I am totally curious about sex with a woman. I don't know if I'd ever go through with it, but I've certainly been close with this friend of mine. The slight sexual tension between us is only as awkward as we make it, but we really do get on very well as friends, which is why I'd consider doing it with her in a situation that could be within my control.
    All the girls that I have had a sexual experience with were all 3 straight and my friends. It didn't make it awkward at all afterwards... Haha.

Because bisexuality is often perceived as an ambiguous personal choice made between homosexuality and heterosexuality, bisexuals form a heterogeneous group and the relations between their behaviors, feelings, and identities are not always accepted as consistent. Many who might be classified as bisexual on the basis of their primary sexual behavior self-identify as homosexual. Heterosexual people who engage in occasional homosexual behavior could be considered bisexual, but may not identify as such. Those who believe that sexuality and sexual orientation is a distinctly defined aspect of the character consider this ambiguity problematic. On the other hand, those who believe that the majority of humans contain aspects of both homosexuality and heterosexuality, but that the intensities of these can vary from person to person, consider it rational behavior.[citation needed] Some people who engage in bisexual behavior may be supportive of homosexual people, but still self-identify as heterosexual; others may consider any labels irrelevant to their positions and situations. In 1995, Harvard Shakespeare professor Marjorie Garber made the academic case for bisexuality with her 600 page, Vice Versa: Bisexuality and the Eroticism of Everyday Life in which she argued that most people would be bisexual if not for "repression, religion, repugnance, denial" and "premature specialization."[15](link removed)

(Yes! It is Natural to experiement and still be straight)

Wikipedia isn't a great source to use, though the reference lists are decent

I'm a male and I can say that I've "helped out" one of my best friends who is gay but he's the type you'd never be able to tell unless he told you. He doesn't get much action and has a huge crush on me so on three occasions I've let him give me oral. We've had this discussion and he knows that I'm only straight and I told him that I'm helping him out since he loves giving head and I love getting head. So I got really inebriated (have to be haha) and let him do his thing. That's a true friend haha

Originally Posted by AwwGeez0107
    I'm a male and I can say that I've "helped out" one of my best friends who is gay but he's the type you'd never be able to tell unless he told you. He doesn't get much action and has a huge crush on me so on three occasions I've let him give me oral. We've had this discussion and he knows that I'm only straight and I told him that I'm helping him out since he loves giving head and I love getting head. So I got really inebriated (have to be haha) and let him do his thing. That's a true friend haha

LoL thats funny, you are a such a good friend

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice