I need to get over her

I have like females in the past but they have aways been straight. Recently i met one who was Bi, i talked to her on msn and saw her around college.

I was hopefull something would happen, but now i find she has a girlfriend.

I need to get over her, i think about her a lot, and it really hurts to see her around college.

You're already ahead of the deal because the only stuff you'll need to overcome is what you've created in your mind 'about' her. For instance, you don't even need to see her relationship with someone else as any rejection of you--she doesn't even know you. Yet.

I wouldn't avoid her. I wouldn't exactly pursue her, either--I'd just make room for the fact that you may run into her at parties or in classes. There's your opportunity to form a mild friendship where you get to know her better. For all you know, she could become a friend that opens other doors for you.

Please don't limit your potential experiences by trapping your mind into one lonely line of thinking. Anything can happen if you're open to it.

In your corner.

Seems you have a pattern of being attracted to unavailable people. It may be something that is rooted in your childhood. Is worth considering. If this is the case, then your best bet is to start going after people that you are NOT initially attracted to. Sounds silly I know, but that is the only way you break that cycle.

Archived