Boyfriend has a small penis >.<

alixa56

I probably sound completely shallow posting this but i've been dating this guy for 3 weeks and yesterday i saw him naked for the first time while we were fooling around. His "parts" are alot smaller then what i'm used to and i feel really ashamed of myself for letting it bother me. But it really does bother me So how can i overcome this? Is it something i just have to get used to? I really like this guy alot, but i can't get over the fact of how small it is ](*,)

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It has nothing to do with size at all.

I'd actually rather have a guy with a smaller penis. For I am a virgin and very worried that the first time will be very painful with my boyfriend.

How would you feel if he stated that he wished you had larger breasts? It has little to do with the size and perhaps you should hold off on sex for a while till your relationship is on a deeper level.

Personally, i think size DOES matter. When you have a bigger weiner you have more space to thrust without "slipping out". When I go buy strap-ons, I don't go for the 5 inchers, I go for the big mofos (not like elephant size but at least 8 inches).

Now I already know Im gonna see all those "size doesnt matter as long as you know how to work it" posts, and yes that can be true as well. Your love for a person can overcome any flaw they may have, and not only that but you can have the greatest sex of your life. Apparently the female orgasm is mostly mental, hell, I was so high this one time, I made myself orgasm without even touching myself!

I probably sound completely shallow posting this but i've been dating this guy for 3 weeks and yesterday i saw him naked for the first time while we were fooling around. His "parts" are alot smaller then what i'm used to and i feel really ashamed of myself for letting it bother me. But it really does bother me So how can i overcome this? Is it something i just have to get used to? I really like this guy alot, but i can't get over the fact of how small it is ](*,)

Well how small exactly? 2"? 3"? 4?"

Personal experience :

-my ex was tiny and I really enjoyed our sex overall. I wasn't uber-attracted to him but this was NOTHING to do with the size of his thingy, it was more a general thing, lol.

-my friend's bf is (so I'm told!) heeeuge, yet they've been together for a year and literally can't have sex. They've tried many times but it's so big it nearly always hurts her.

sex with a small one or no sex with a big one? Lol.

Just remember what a great guy he is overall. You say you like him, and I'm assuming you're attracted to him aside from this little..flaw. Don't let one thing put you off what could potentially be a great relationship.

Stop being a stick in the mud. If you need toys to get you to climax, do not be afraid of this fact. Help him realize it without being hurtful. Teach him how to pleasure you in this manner. Get him off via oral sex. Have him do the same to you, if need be. All parties are satisfied. If he's a good dude, don't throw up your hands and walk away.

I know this is a real issue, but in the modern world you have options.

Personally, i think size DOES matter. When you have a bigger weiner you have more space to thrust without "slipping out". When I go buy strap-ons, I don't go for the 5 inchers, I go for the big mofos (not like elephant size but at least 8 inches).

Now I already know Im gonna see all those "size doesnt matter as long as you know how to work it" posts, and yes that can be true as well. Your love for a person can overcome any flaw they may have, and not only that but you can have the greatest sex of your life. Apparently the female orgasm is mostly mental, hell, I was so high this one time, I made myself orgasm without even touching myself!

hmm, WHAT? to me it sounds like a horse type of penis. :shocked!:

Stop being a stick in the mud. If you need toys to get you to climax, do not be afraid of this fact. Help him realize it without being hurtful. Teach him how to pleasure you in this manner. Get him off via oral sex. Have him do the same to you, if need be. All parties are satisfied. If he's a good dude, don't throw up your hands and walk away.

I know this is a real issue, but in the modern world you have options.

the question is is she willing just to use these options in long term or not? if not why bother in the first place. but still, it is good to know how small she means.

the question is is she willing just to use these options in long term or not? if not why bother in the first place. but still, it is good to know how small she means.

I was offering a stance in opposition to the "shoot, he's small, it bothers me!" gut reaction.

I bought a new car recently. It was available in a half dozen colors, but I wanted Green. Forest Green. Would I have bought the car if I couldn't get green? Probably, but I would have "settled". Over time, I might have convinced myself it didn't matter, and maybe it really wouldn't bother me once I got used to it and forgot about the green car.

Cars in this example, can be substituted for penises. Ask yourself some "hard" questions, and give yourself honest answers.

We all have our dealbreakers. You have to determine what yours are.

I bought a new car recently. It was available in a half dozen colors, but I wanted Green. Forest Green. Would I have bought the car if I couldn't get green? Probably, but I would have "settled". Over time, I might have convinced myself it didn't matter, and maybe it really wouldn't bother me once I got used to it and forgot about the green car.

Cars in this example, can be substituted for penises. Ask yourself some "hard" questions, and give yourself honest answers.

We all have our dealbreakers. You have to determine what yours are.

I think that it is down right horrid to break up with a guy over penis size and that a person doesn't deserve much of anyone if that is their "dealbreaker".

Also, comparing people to cars? Yeah, that's classy.

I think that it is down right horrid to break up with a guy over penis size and that a person doesn't deserve much of anyone if that is their "dealbreaker".

Also, comparing people to cars? Yeah, that's classy.

PLEASE don't impose your beliefs! if penis size doesn't matter to you, you are a virgin afraid whatever doesn't mean that everybody should be like you and if they are not they are not worth to be with!

Archived