Jealous Neighbor trying to get Gangster with me!

miracle29

I just moved into this new place with my little girl. About two weeks ago I noticed this heavier set woman staring at me everytime I get my groceries and everytime i'm in and out my apt. I notice she is smoking a cigerette or drinking and she will stare me up and down. And will give me dirty looks.

I've ignored this thus far because I just assumed she is a drama queen looking for drama.

This morning I have my little girl in my arms and Its dark here now so I'm especially cautious when I'm walking to my car. I look around and I notice all things. I noticed once again she was stairing at me through HER (i edited this) car and giving me dirty looks. I said maybe if I wave to her she will be nice and say hello.

Instead....She jumps out her car while I'm holding my child and screams "Do you have a problem" Before I could say anything she jumps in her car and says "thats what i thought b***h!

As she drove off I noticed she herself has children in her car!

What is this ladies issue? She is not an attractive woman, she is also kinda trashy (from her appearance) I dont' want to judge her but she smokes weed (I can smell it) and she drinksprobably about 24yrs old. I'm not bragging but I do dress very nice and my hairs always in tact. Light makeup and I drive a very nice car now. I think this may be the case of the green eyed monster and she wants to pound my face in because she is angry about this. I can't think of what else it could be. I've never seen her before this move.

I think she wants to try to intimidate me , but little does she know i'm pretty Gangster my damn self. If she comes up on me i'm hitting first asking questions later! I don't play around when it comes to confrontations. She would be wise to stay out of my way. Not to mention i'm stressed out with life and could use a punching bag.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, sounds pretty weird. Yea, I think it's out of jealousy, too. She's probably drunk & high (probably on somethin other than weed) most of the time, so she doesn't realize how stupid she's bein lol

I'd just stay back. Don't talk back to her. You guys both have children, and you're neighbors, so keep your cool for the sake of your kids.

If the drama escalates and she threatens you or something, make sure you report it.

Wow, sounds pretty weird. Yea, I think it's out of jealousy, too. She's probably drunk & high (probably on somethin other than weed) most of the time, so she doesn't realize how stupid she's bein lol

I'd just stay back. Don't talk back to her. You guys both have children, and you're neighbors, so keep your cool for the sake of your kids.

If the drama escalates and she threatens you or something, make sure you report it.

WHAO! If that is you in that Photo than you actually look like one of my sisters. Gorgeous! Anyhow...I bet you as well have had issues of drama like this. This girl does not know i'm a volcano looking to explode. If she thinks because she is bigger than me i'm going to run, she'll be surprised when I pull out the kick boxing.

Mind you..this is only if she really tried to get ganster with me. I'll pull a matrix move on her!

WHAO! If that is you in that Photo than you actually look like one of my sisters. Gorgeous! Anyhow...I bet you as well have had issues of drama like this. This girl does not know i'm a volcano looking to explode. If she thinks because she is bigger than me i'm going to run, she'll be surprised when I pull out the kick boxing.

Mind you..this is only if she really tried to get ganster with me. I'll pull a matrix move on her!

loll thank you!

I think you should just go about minding your own business, showin her that you can give a shi* less about her. The more you pay attention to her, the more she's gonna try to stir shi* up.

You notice her watching you... maybe she thinks you are the one watching her? She probably feels like you are judging her.. considering how put-together you described yourself & how trashy she is. Maybe avoiding her would be the best option. Just act like you don't notice she is there. I would suggest being friendly to her to see if that would change her behavior, but I think if you guys get within 10ft of each other somebody's going down!

loll thank you!

I think you should just go about minding your own business, showin her that you can give a shi* less about her. The more you pay attention to her, the more she's gonna try to stir shi* up.

And the next time you smell Indo smoke call the cops or the apartment complex management and complain.

Miracle I don't know why this lady would do that but have you ever wondered as to the recurring theme in your life? The problems you have with other people?

Maybe it is that you just continually run into these people that want to do you harm or cause you trouble but maybe it requires greater introspection from you as to what is really going on?

You notice her watching you... maybe she thinks you are the one watching her? She probably feels like you are judging her.. considering how put-together you described yourself & how trashy she is. Maybe avoiding her would be the best option. Just act like you don't notice she is there. I would suggest being friendly to her to see if that would change her behavior, but I think if you guys get within 10ft of each other somebody's going down!

Yes and I'm from NYC and where I come from staring at people is an issue. Its rude. We are normally paranoid yankees because if someone is watching you that hard, its like they are casing your joint!

She is a hater, I could spot that a mile away.

I've been judged my whole life. A woman sees me and thinks "this pretty girl, she can't fight" than I get in trouble for landing them on the floor. I've been fighting all my life and when i had my child I slowed down, but i'm not rusty. I will get gangsta boo on this broad!

I don't fear any female. I fear a man here and there, but no woman.

Miracle I don't know why this lady would do that but have you ever wondered as to the recurring theme in your life? The problems you have with other people?

Maybe it is that you just continually run into these people that want to do you harm or cause you trouble but maybe it requires greater introspection from you as to what is really going on?

No, I don't think I have ever had this issue with a female before. I wave hello and she wants to scrap? I have never said two words to her before. I only look around because its dark out here and this is not the safest neighborhood. So maybe she is looking for trouble and sees me as a nice target.

Some people just love a crisis. it fills up their dull days. She sees you, thinks she can intimidate you for fun and thats what she wants.

Give her a wide berth and take the higher ground. Give her no reason to pick a fight with you.

If she is desperate for a fight she will keep trying, but don't you ever make the first move.

When she finally moves then repond with the correct force. A bully like that will collapse like a deck of cards. You will be more effective the longer you wait. It is much more intimidating when a seemingly mousy person loses it than if you go in guns blazing from day one.

Believe me. I'm a very easy going person with a long fuse. My brothers are terrified of me because they have seen the very very very rare occasions when I lost it and the contrast is freaky.

lol I'd love to see that, but I don't think that's the best idea here. If she did this, then she'd be taking matters into her own hands, which might cause extra drama.

Yes and then she'd wanna play payback. I honestly only said Hello. Tell me when is a wave hello fighting words. She wants trouble.

I have to agree here (even though I want to grab her put her in a headlock and give her a real noogie!) I think she thinks i'm small and can't defend myself (funniest thing is i'm 5/7 170lbs and most people say I look 150lbs. I have heavy muscle weight. lol.

While she is talking her crap, I wouldn't say a word, I'd just cold * * * * her right in her face.

I will take that advice though to lay low and just ignore her. If she runs up on me, I intend to knock her out.

No, I don't think I have ever had this issue with a female before.

You are kidding right? Here is a small sample.

I really grew attached to and just thought the world of is actually a cold hearted little theif!

No one can prove its her

It does not matter where I go, or what career path I choose, it is without a doubt a proven fact that I seem to have bosses, or co-workers who like to say little snide remarks to me

Ok, so I caught someone in not one but numerous lies. I notice that after I called them out, now they wont return my calls and speak to me. They wont even text me back.

I understand everyone has a bad day but two of the women I work with seem to ALWAYS have a bad day. They are rude, obnoxious...and actually ignore the staff when they are stressed. I'm getting really tired of them getting away with this. I want to confront them about this.

I thought someone was my friend here in this town. And after telling them positive things, like how much I love my new Dolce Gabanna perfume and this and that, next thing I know, they actually stole it from me.
Miracle, you are 34 years old. Can't you think of a better way to resolve conflict than this? Just quit staring at the woman, and let it go.

And consider moving to a better neighborhood if you can so your kid doesn't grow up thinking fighting is the way to get ahead.

I have the right to defend myself. She started this with me. I wave hello and she thinks to jump out of her car and scream "You got a problem" like she was ready to fight. Thanks for the advice but please, i'm not letting any bully me. Thats a no go.

I am not moving. I love the place..she'll move before I will!

In addition, Its not like i'm going to stare at her more now to instigate this, i'm simply venting here and telling you all that if she runs up she's getting done up, period! Its not like i'll be at her front stairs going "lets get it on" but if she gets gangster with me...its my right to defend myself if i'm in danger.

You are kidding right? Here is a small sample.

PS> The girl got caught for stealing my perfume.

!!!!!!!

pss. I think this is something you could have pm'd me instead of trying to turn my post against me to make me like i'm the Villain

I didn't start anything with this girl, she came at me. And you're also talking about years of post. I feel like you're trying to pick on me here and arent you supposed to be a mod?

Do you do this to everyone else here? Keep tabs on their post to embarrass them here on this site?

pss. I think this is something you could have pm'd me instead of trying to turn my post against me to make me like i'm the Villain

I'm not trying to make you a villian and you don't always get to read what you want to in here. I think that is part of the value.

Maybe you have just been extremely unlucky, maybe you just have a victim mentality. Whatever, the fact is, so many people in your life seem to do wrong to you that to me the common thread seems to be you. Maybe that is where you need to look?

And the next time you smell Indo smoke call the cops or the apartment complex management and complain.

I called the leasing office and she told me that this same girl has had issue with about three other women. That makes me feel better knowing that she is just a nut and i'm just the lucky person who lives near her. She said the girl is on her way out of the apt complex in a month . So whooo hoo she'll be gone soon.

I want to thank all of you who have tried to advise me here and show support. I appreciate this!

I called the leasing office and she told me that this same girl has had issue with about three other women. That makes me feel better knowing that she is just a nut and i'm just the lucky person who lives near her. She said the girl is on her way out of the apt complex in a month . So whooo hoo she'll be gone soon.

Knowing that she will be gone soon, I think you should try and lay low. All this talk about bullies, and that you can take her down -- IMO, that's the wrong approach. You don't really want to get in a fight, and if I were you I would do all I could to keep her antagonism at a minimum. That probably means swallowing your pride, and mostly ignoring her if she is rude - small price to pay when she will be gone soon.

Knowing that she will be gone soon, I think you should try and lay low. All this talk about bullies, and that you can take her down -- IMO, that's the wrong approach. You don't really want to get in a fight, and if I were you I would do all I could to keep her antagonism at a minimum. That probably means swallowing your pride, and mostly ignoring her if she is rude - small price to pay when she will be gone soon.

I think my biggest concern here is that she had the nerve to jump out of her vehicle, toss her arms up in anger like "what do you wanna do" when all I did was wave hello to her. Tell me on what planet is waving hello a bad thing? I was trying to make peace with her but she didn't want it.

I wont go to her looking for trouble but her apt is so close to mine that I feel she may try to catch me off guard, so my guards up. Now if she stays away..ofcourse I will, if she does not...I will have to make a move.

I'm not looking to do the WWE with her, I will keep my eye open.

i would keep records of all this that is going on.... like dates and times what she did and everything and all the things that she says.... so if anything does happen you have proof... and can report to the police later.

Thank you!

I notified the leasing office, and she advised that I type or write a letter of formal complaint.

I am also going to notify the police.

Archived