Catdancer

My baby is 11 inches long and weighs almost a pound! I cant believe he is that big! This is my first pregnancy so every little thing amazes me. I just cant believe he's that big already!! That's almost a foot long!!!

And he loves rock n roll!! My bf's band played last Friday night and I went to the gig. They are a hard rock band and while they played he was perfectly still. It was when they took breaks that he came alive, almost like he was demanding to hear more! lol He does the same thing at practice too.

And when he's moving around so much that it makes me nauseaous, if my mom or bf put there hand where he is, he calms down, almost like he is soothed by them.

I just cant believe how amazing he is!!!

It's probably the bass in the rock music. The deep slow vibrations within the womb could calm him.

Are you feeling better about the house situation?

I think that's it. In their practice room, it's a small space so the sound and vibrations, especially from the drums, are really strong. I guess he's just vibrating all over the place! lol

And yes I am feeling better. I didnt know it, but yesterday while I was at work and my bf was home with his daughter (he was off and she didnt have school), they cleaned the house and got most of the stuff cleared out of the nursery. They vacuumed the carpet and were prepping it to be shampooed. So, hopefully in the next couple of days we'll get the crib set up and all the fun stuff! Thank you, DB. This pregnancy has literally made me crazy!! lol

lol, this post made me smile! I am so happy for you, all seems to be going really well... I am looking forward to feeling the way you do!

I just cant believe how big he is! lol I know that sounds stupid, but at times it just amazes me that he's there! For a while I thought that I couldnt have children. He proved me wrong! lol

Don't worry. I went through it twice when my mother was pregnant with my two sisters. It happens to pretty much all women!

Isn't it crazy how when we are at our lowest, our guys just do something awesome like that?

Yes. Made me feel like a complete and total idiot. Here I am complaining and griping and he's at home doing all the things that I'm not doing!

My baby is 11 inches long and weighs almost a pound! I cant believe he is that big! This is my first pregnancy so every little thing amazes me. I just cant believe he's that big already!! That's almost a foot long!!!

And he loves rock n roll!! My bf's band played last Friday night and I went to the gig. They are a hard rock band and while they played he was perfectly still. It was when they took breaks that he came alive, almost like he was demanding to hear more! lol He does the same thing at practice too.

And when he's moving around so much that it makes me nauseaous, if my mom or bf put there hand where he is, he calms down, almost like he is soothed by them.

I just cant believe how amazing he is!!!

Haha, I feel the same way, I have been reading about what is happening with my baby right now and I'm amazed at it all.

Do you have any belly pics to share?

when Bear was inside me, he loved Linkin Park. I had a linkin park CD i kept playing through most of my pregnancy with him, but it had a couple Avril Lavigne songs on it. he'd move around during all the linkin park songs but he'd stop when avril came on. after he was born, he'd lay in my arms perfectly content while linkin park played but when avril came on, he started crying. he still does at 6 1/2 months. he cannot stand avril. it's so funny =^.^=

I just cant believe how big he is! lol I know that sounds stupid, but at times it just amazes me that he's there! For a while I thought that I couldnt have children. He proved me wrong! lol

Wait until they tell you he's 6lbs or more.. He He don't sweat too much though, they grow so much the first few months and then it slows down the farther along you get. But it's amazing thinking something that BIG is growing inside you.

My son was also a rock fan. He loved Shinedown's entire album, and the songs 'simple man' and '.45' were the only songs that would calm him when he was an infant. Such a lifesaver they were. To this day, if he isn't feeling well I will play either song and he will calm right down.

Haha, I feel the same way, I have been reading about what is happening with my baby right now and I'm amazed at it all.

Do you have any belly pics to share?

My mom has taken belly pics of me, but I'm weird about sharing them. Plus I have a gorgeous tattoo on my belly, right beside my belly button of two dolphins. MY OB says that when I get bigger, my dolphins will turn into whales! Whales!!! It still looks ok now, but I dont want to show off my "whales" yet! lol

Also, I love link removed. I go to the fetal pics. They have them for every week of pregnancy. I just went there this morning. I love looking to see what's going on in there!!! Sometimes I still cant believe that he's in there! lol Today is one of those days. As I feel him moving, I'm just blown away at how amazing he is!

Wait until they tell you he's 6lbs or more.. He He don't sweat too much though, they grow so much the first few months and then it slows down the farther along you get. But it's amazing thinking something that BIG is growing inside you.

My son was also a rock fan. He loved Shinedown's entire album, and the songs 'simple man' and '.45' were the only songs that would calm him when he was an infant. Such a lifesaver they were. To this day, if he isn't feeling well I will play either song and he will calm right down.

Oh that's funny!! My bf's band covers "45" and he REALLY liked that one! It seemed like the harder the rock, the more he loved it!! One of my girlfriends has a 15 month old, her bf is the bass player in my bf's band, and her baby wont go to sleep without rock music playing.

when Bear was inside me, he loved Linkin Park. I had a linkin park CD i kept playing through most of my pregnancy with him, but it had a couple Avril Lavigne songs on it. he'd move around during all the linkin park songs but he'd stop when avril came on. after he was born, he'd lay in my arms perfectly content while linkin park played but when avril came on, he started crying. he still does at 6 1/2 months. he cannot stand avril. it's so funny =^.^=

That is soooo hilarious!! An Avril hater from the inside the womb!!! I haved noticed any likes or dislikes, yet. Only that the heavier the rock, the more content he is!

Oh that's funny!! My bf's band covers "45" and he REALLY liked that one! It seemed like the harder the rock, the more he loved it!! One of my girlfriends has a 15 month old, her bf is the bass player in my bf's band, and her baby wont go to sleep without rock music playing.

Your bf's band is AWESOME!! HE HE sorry just had to throw that out there. My son is a complete rock head. If it isn't loud and banging he won't listen to it. Most nights he goes to sleep listening to Rammstein. He has been to 4 big rock concerts since he was a year old and LOVES THEM.

My mom has taken belly pics of me, but I'm weird about sharing them. Plus I have a gorgeous tattoo on my belly, right beside my belly button of two dolphins. MY OB says that when I get bigger, my dolphins will turn into whales! Whales!!! It still looks ok now, but I dont want to show off my "whales" yet! lol

I completely understand your fear!! When I was pregnant I was a member on a pregnancy message board and felt safe posting just my belly pics on there to show progress someone actually had the nerve to steal my belly pictures and say they were hers. I was so livid. That's why I am so funny about posting ANY pictures on the web.

Your bf's band is AWESOME!! HE HE sorry just had to throw that out there. My son is a complete rock head. If it isn't loud and banging he won't listen to it. Most nights he goes to sleep listening to Rammstein. He has been to 4 big rock concerts since he was a year old and LOVES THEM.

LOL....that's great! A mini metal head! I had this image this morning of my son at about 4, blond hair sticking out from under a bandana like his daddy wears, practicing guitar and going "oh sh*t" when he messes up, just like a mini rock star!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived