confused etc. =[ advice? :D

well basically me and my gf were together for a while before (3-4months) then a couple of days before we were supposed to meet she told me that she didn't feel that way about me anymore.. i was completely devastated and hurt as i had been looking forward to it for ages... then about a week later she comes back saying that she is so sorry and that she is missing me so much etc. etc.

this was about 4 weeks ago and we just got back together, some people might think thats a mistake etc. but i still really love her.. but here comes the problems =[

before we got back together, i would get texts from her most of the time.. now i rarely get a text, even when i text her asking something at times even phoning her later on asking if she got the text..

like now whenever she speaks about meeting i just always have it in the back of my mind that she doesn't and is just saying it to make me happy, and when she tells me she loves me i'm not entirely convinced that she does as much as she says.. I'm guessing that alot of this is to do with trust, but i am so confused right now on what to do =[

should i try just not texting her and see if she makes the effort to call or text me as i always seem to be the one who initiates conversation, like im always the one to send the first text, or the one to make a phone call..

Archived